Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick legality question:

If I use PowrSaves to inject a 6th gen wondercard, would the pokemon be considered legal?

Obviously I would inform potential traders how I got that pokemon.
Yes it would, if the pokemon could be obtained on your cart. For instance, if it was a japanese event, you would have to have a japanese cartridge I believe.

Yes it would, if the pokemon could be obtained on your cart. For instance, if it was a japanese event, you would have to have a japanese cartridge I believe.
thrue most of the time but I read last week or so that there has been an japanse event pokemon that was obtaineble on english gamecards due to a bg it was fixxed after a few days though

also the Pokémon Center Tokyo Bay Inkay isnt regionlocked even though its still a japansese only event

Looking for someone to clone my 6iv careful ditto :]. Need original+4 (so I can help 3 people out with their breeding :]. Cloner is of course able to keep a copy. If that is not satisfactory, I can also offer a hasty 30/30/31/31/31/31 yveltal which is fully redis :] (ditto is non redis however)
Repost for new page :]

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Is it fine to use the Rage/Mimic Glitch to learn one time 3rd gen tutor moves like Double Edge provided they were bred in 3rd gen and are legal in their move pool ? Obviously I wouldn't mix Brave Bird and Double Edge on a Pidgeot for example.
That's fine.

Just a quick legality question:

If I use PowrSaves to inject a 6th gen wondercard, would the pokemon be considered legal?

Obviously I would inform potential traders how I got that pokemon.
It could be legal, assuming Datel has ripped the data correctly (they've done it wrong in the past). Obviously you couldn't put a Japanese event into an English game, and call it legal.

That's fine.

It could be legal, assuming Datel has ripped the data correctly (they've done it wrong in the past). Obviously you couldn't put a Japanese event into an English game, and call it legal.
I cant do it or anything but just out of cirosity how would it be with the Pokémon Center Tokyo Bay Inkay its a japanese event and it could be put on english games I can give you a source if you want for it if you dont believe me.

but since its an japansese pokemon on an english game its interesting to know

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
I cant do it or anything but just out of cirosity how would it be with the Pokémon Center Tokyo Bay Inkay its a japanese event and it could be put on english games I can give you a source if you want for it if you dont believe me.

but since its an japansese pokemon on an english game its interesting to know
Unless there's proof of someone using a non-JP 3DS with a non-JP version of the game obtaining the event, it's probably just confusion caused by Datel offering the event to non-JP games.

Unless there's proof of someone using a non-JP 3DS with a non-JP version of the game obtaining the event, it's probably just confusion caused by Datel offering the event to non-JP games.
datel has nothing to do with my source my source is the equilevant of smogon but instead for competetive pokemon that one is for event pokemon

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
datel has nothing to do with my source my source is the equilevant of smogon but instead for competetive pokemon that one is for event pokemon
So are you just going to keep going on and on about your source or are you going to actually post something useful?

So are you just going to keep going on and on about your source or are you going to actually post something useful?
first of all I didnt ask you but agonist

2nd of all you give no clear answer so I dont realy understand why you reply anyway

3rd il pm you the source if you want but im not going to post it here because people got banned for simulair things

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
first of all I didnt ask you but agonist

2nd of all you give no clear answer so I dont realy understand why you reply anyway

3rd il pm you the source if you want but im not going to post it here because people got banned for simulair things
So... I take it you don't really have a source then. Or your source is something not legitimate if someone else supposedly got banned over it.

So... I take it you don't really have a source then. Or your source is something not legitimate if someone else supposedly got banned over it.
they got banned for listing other sites that have to do with pokemon which was considered advertising or something simulair but I send you the link

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
they got banned for listing other sites that have to do with pokemon which was considered advertising or something simulair but I send you the link
Oh that... well, I had assumed there was no reputable source behind the claim, but further investigation led to someone who has a good reputation backing up the claim.

Still, the chances of someone with a non-JP game getting the event is practically zero.

Oh that... well, I had assumed there was no reputable source behind the claim, but further investigation led to someone who has a good reputation backing up the claim.

Still, the chances of someone with a non-JP game getting the event is practically zero.
that wasnt my point my point was if it would be cnsiddered legal to get that japanse pokemon on an english game because its possible apprently

Does anyone have any of the following:

Eevee With Wish and Curse, Brave nature needed, higher IVS nice but not needed

Noibat with Outrage, Switcharoo and Tailwind. High IVS nice but not needed

Charzardite X.

PM me for offers.

Charzardite X.

PM me for offers.
If youre interested I do have eevees with those 2 egg moves and also stored power and yawn bot bold nature they have 5 perfect ivs though

Hello my good fellows, is there a chance that anyone has a spare regenerator tangela laying around? Don't mind mind what IVs or nature I just need the ability because I can't seem to get my hands on it!

Charzardite X

Mewtwoite Y

Spritzee with HP Ground

Brave Synchroniser

PM me for offers.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader

Charzardite X

Mewtwoite Y

Spritzee with HP Ground

Brave Synchroniser

PM me for offers.
I can get you the brave synchronizer, but I can't trade till later tonight (about 9 PMish EST). PM me if you still need it.

LF Shiny Chikorita FT Shiny Roserade ; All Kalos Legendarys
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi. :) I'm not sure what the IV's are of my roserade but it is sassy and has poison point(And pokerus) It is also in a luxury ball, and I personally only want the shiny chikorita for aesthetic reasons SO LET ME KNOW!

Looking for Timid Xerneas, Timid HA Landorus, Hasty Yveltal. Preference in that order.

I have some RNGed bank legends for trade, but I would need that the trader clone them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)