Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEEd ASAP Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31 shiny (foreign - I have uk cartridge) ditto. - for non insta check shiny breeding. PM me.

I

I have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant female Fletchling (Gale Wings) and a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Quiet male Goomy (Sap Sipper) both in luxury balls.

I'd want a Scizorite for both, as I've managed to misplace mine somewhere D:
Thanks for getting back to me, but sorry I already had someone else help me.

Thiago's Flawless Giveaway #4
Where you will receive flawless pokemon for free, including 12.5% females.
Featuring:
|
|
|
|
Pokeballs explanation:

Follow the rules or you will be ignored.
- This is a special giveaway I will be doing every week, 2 times. I will breed special Pokemon and giveaway 1 female and 2 males for each of them. Every pokemon here will be flawless.
-Maybe you think I'm crazy. But the truth is that people forget that Pokemon is only a game, that we play to enjoy. I love to breed, and to help people with that makes this much better.
- This giveaway is not for meany people. I reserve the right to refuse to give a Pokemon for someone that doesn't like to help people.
- Every giveaway will be made of 2 Pokemon, in a ball that matches its shiny form and another that matches its non shiny form. Everything will have 4 egg moves if possible.
IMPORTANT NOTICE!
- I moved out 2 weeks ago, and the Internet providers don't support my home, so I will not be able to be online all the time like before. I will be online for 1 hour right now.
- This giveaway is a special one, to commemorate my return. I will be giving away many pokemon, and specially in this giveaway everyone will be able to take 2 pokemon, but choosing from those options: 1 female and 1 male OR 2 males.
- In the truth, I was planning to do an bigger giveaway, but I think it's an better idea to split the giveaway.
SPECIAL PROMOTION!
- Give to me any of those items, and receive an extra pokemon! I want those items: Coba, Payapa, Haban, Colbur, Babiri, Chilan, Lansat, Enigma berries. Electirizer, Magmarizer, Mewtwonites and Manectricite(I really want that stone).
- The special Pokemon? This is it:
Dream Ball Female Slowpoke. Nature: Relaxed. Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/00. Egg Moves: Belch, Sleep Talk, Future Sight, Block.
Rules:
- You will be ignored if you don't follow any of the rules here. Even the simplest one.
- Only 2 Pokemon for each person: 1 female and 1 male OR 2 males.
- I will not give anything to people that don't like to help others.
- Add me first, before anything. Don't PM me or respond in this thread. Send a VM, a message on my profile.
- You have to suggest 2 Pokemon for the next giveaway.
- You need to give your FC. I can't see your signature because I'm using my phone!
Chikorita

Stock:
: 2M |
: 2M
Overgrow
Natures: Calm
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Grass Whistle, Ingrain, Aromatherapy, Leech Seed​
Totodile

Stock:
: 2M |
: 2M
Torrent
Natures: Adamant
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Crunch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet​
Clamperl

Stock:
: 3M |
: Out of Stock
Shell Armor
Natures: Naive
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/xx/31
Egg Moves: Aqua Ring, Refresh, Barrier, Confuse Ray​
Carnivine

Stock:
: 1F, 2M |
: 1F
Levitate
Natures: Adamant
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Grass Whistle, Synthesis, Giga Drain​
Onix

Stock:
: Out of Stock |
: 3M
Sturdy
Natures: Relaxed
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/00
Egg Moves: Rock Climb, Rock Blast, Block, Heavy Slam​

Hey can anyone do me a quick breed?i need a female protean Froakie Hasty in a dusk ball,missing special attack,I cannot breed right now,so if you send it over first and I repay you later?This will be my first time machine breed,so I am excited,if you dun have dusk ball,Luxury works too

Day 4: Still looking for a Legit Flawless Celebi with competitive nature.
Also in the mood to trade for some breedable pokemon I don't have. My threads been really slow since I opened it so CMT and see if I have anything you like

This might sound stupid, but what are the chances of breeding for a shiny if the parents are both shiny?
EX: lucario and ditto

Does anyone know when the Prismillon(event Vivillon) comes out in the U.S.? I know France is getting it currently.
youre wrong the prismiccilion event is not been decided yet ebcause it ill be released when there are traded 100 milion pokemon thru the gts

the france vivvilion is another design thats as it stands now only stays in france

Hey can anyone do me a quick breed?i need a female protean Froakie Hasty in a dusk ball,missing special attack,I cannot breed right now,so if you send it over first and I repay you later?This will be my first time machine breed,so I am excited,if you dun have dusk ball,Luxury works too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)