OM CCaT (STAB-Mons) (Phase 3: Nominate for Pokemon 6)

Stabmons because its om right now, and there's a lot of undiscovered things to beat the conventional threats in this meta

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Everyone thanks for voting:
Listing:
upload_2014-6-6_20-43-59.png

This means STAB-Mons wins with 8 votes! Congratulations, next up are the Submissions for the first Pokemon.

Have fun all, please explain your nominations.

I'd like to nominate Aerodactyl for the team. It has suffered from having Rock Head for its ability but lacking Brave Bird and Head Smash to make this truly spammable. With its base 105 attack and 130 speed its new access to these moves makes it an ideal physical sweeper. On top of all this it also has access to Earthquake, Crunch, Stealth Rocks and Taunt to either finish off a choice set or provide it with some additional utility.

Edit: Didn't think to include a set, all apologies.

Aerodactyl Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 252 Att/ 252 sp/ 4 def
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
-Head Smash
-Brave Bird
-Earthquake
-Crunch

Last edited:
Everyone thanks for voting:
Listing:
View attachment 14613

This means STAB-Mons wins with 8 votes! Congratulations, next up are the Submissions for the first Pokemon.

Have fun all, please explain your nominations.
Fuck you all
In all seriousness here is my mon

Bouffalant @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Soundproof
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Def
Calm Nature
IVs: NaN Atk
- Mean Look
- Perish Song
- Milk Drink
- Rapid Spin

This guy is so anti meta it isn't even funny, stall breaks if you somehow make stall successful in stabmons, immune to spore and other powder moves via safety goggles, an immunity to boomburst and parting shot via soundproof, and access to the all holy milk drink! If you have not tried this guy out do it. That is why I feel this guy should be our first poke.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to nominate Aerodactyl for the team. It has suffered from having Rock Head for its ability but lacking Brave Bird and Head Smash to make this truly spammable. With its base 105 attack and 130 speed its new access to these moves makes it an ideal physical sweeper. On top of all this it also has access to Earthquake, Crunch, Stealth Rocks and Taunt to either finish off a choice set or provide it with some additional utility.
Please include a set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)