Ubers Premier League - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
he got me with surprise gg.

also crit on mblaziken sucks but w/e.

0- Atk Arceus-Grass Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Blaziken: 182-216 (60.4 - 71.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Im choosing a concert over pokemon. Sub Please! hsa / eo has one of my teams for baby dodrious. Or he can use Iconic Offense DeltOmega,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ill perhaps be back for next weekends fight. See You Monday Problems!!!!

seconding jirachee. if ur gonna forfeit on 2nd turn like that in a team tour, you might as well just quit the tour as a whole. there may have been hax or opp choke etc. it seems as though you don't give a shit about this tour and our team, giving up 2nd turn was really dumb, and should have penalties imo :/

also, since u do act like a wannabe pro player, so why not imitate them in such scenarios too? Good players don't forfeit in case of bad matchup, but rather try their best to somehow turn the situation to their advantage or even rely on hax.

Last edited:

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
Damn my predictions were not accurate. :[

ok forums are screwy and i ended up double posting and deleting both of them

anyway, confirming, i played like balls early game but ultimately lost to parahax bleh sorry team

EDIT: Blim yeah i clarified it and you're right, i had a misconception about dbond mechanics before

Last edited:
you don't have to post thrice

ok forums are screwy and i ended up double posting and deleting both of them

anyway, confirming, i played like balls early game but ultimately lost to parahax bleh sorry team
how did that para matter at all ?_? If you taunt, gengar and kyogre still get ko'ed the next turn. If you use destiny bound, he just keep using cm / recover until you get either get para'd or run out of destiny bound pp.

Last edited:
I scheduled to play davidness today but he didn't show up... Tomorrow I'm gone for the whole day so if you want to play get a sub on at 9-10 AM (GMT+2).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)