Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
when breeding genderless pokemon (eg. porygon/starmie) is it possible to pass on the ditto's nature by using an everstone?

Question on Shedinja.

Does Shedinja take the IVs of the Nincada it comes from?

That is, if I'm trying to get good IVs on a Shedinja, do I want to work on a good IV Nincada egg or do I want to save before leveling up a Nincada and soft-reset if the IVs are bad?

If a snorlax has the Immunity ability, will the game tell you so when you use toxic on it? This is very important because I just had a match against a snorlax, I wasn't sure if it has immunity so I tried to use toxic, hoping that the game would give me a message like "snorlax's immunity prevents it from getting poisoned"! Apparently the game said I 'missed'. So I said oh well, let's try again, since that means it must have thick fat instead. Then it failed again and my opponent has already used curse twice and GG...
anyone...?

if it missed you won't know, if it said "failed" then it probably had immunity

edit: i just had an ice beam miss in the battle tower
so the only option is the other pokemon must have had bright powder right?

it was a mold breaker pinsir, and no moves or anything lol
but what kind of noobs use those items...oh yeah, the computer >_>

1. Are the IVs and nature of Lati@s in Emerald set before you meet it?

2. Is it Sync-able? (since you do meet it in the wild though it probably has different triggers to normal poges)

3. Is there a quick way to catch it? I plan on SRing for my Latias soon.

Do the effects of Sand Tomb, Fire Spin, and psuedo-trapping moves like those have to be Baton Passed, or do they also stay after you switch? (Encore+Sand Tomb on "set-up bait" Shuckle would be pretty cool if it worked [EDIT: Add Power Trick to that.])

I'm trying to get a Competitive Cresslia, And I wanted to know, When so I soft Reset to get the Cresslia I want? Is it before I talk to her at her Island?(Can't remember the name)

I know this isn't Nintendo Tech Support, but I get an error every time I type in my problem, which is Error Code 52003. Could someone look this up for me (I use the USB Connector, and it worked fine until last week). Thanks! :)

1. Are the IVs and nature of Lati@s in Emerald set before you meet it?

2. Is it Sync-able? (since you do meet it in the wild though it probably has different triggers to normal poges)

3. Is there a quick way to catch it? I plan on SRing for my Latias soon.
1. No, you can soft reset for whatever nature/IVs you're after. It's set as soon as you answer the question on television. Heck, you could soft reset for a shiny if you like.

2. Honestly I'm not sure, however since it's set as soon as you talk to your mom about the colour I suspect in this case it isn't.

3. Other than a master ball, no. The lat@s are a pain.

If I am making a Belly Drum Charizard, is it really necessary to put 252 EV in Attack? I was thinking of doing 252Sp/252HP/6 Att because after I belly drum its attack will already be huge. Maybe I could make a compromise 252Sp/176HP/82Att ?

If I am making a Belly Drum Charizard, is it really necessary to put 252 EV in Attack? I was thinking of doing 252Sp/252HP/6 Att because after I belly drum its attack will already be huge. Maybe I could make a compromise 252Sp/176HP/82Att ?
Max Attack Always. HP does nothing if your gonna Belly Drum it all away anyways.

Nobody can stop you from making your own ev spreads.You do have to take in mind that zard's base atk isn't that impressive.

I have decided on 252 Sp/176 Att/82 HP... I usually try to make my own EV spreads because its funner making your own creations then copying others (but I don't calculate them out I just "eyeball" them ^^ ). But I do sometimes look at other people's movesets/EV spreads to get some direction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)