Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Can I get another confirmation for my question a page back?
And possibly a bit more depth than:
Iron Ball exhibits a Gravity-like effect on the holder, which is why its ground immunities are negated. This gravity-like effect also prevents moves such as Sky Drop from working (try using sky drop with gravity on the field and you'll get the same thing).

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
Someone asked me about what happened in this battle, and I honestly don't know. I'm not sure if it's a bug exactly or just that the description of what happens is wrong, but on turn 7 it says the Delphox exchanged a choice scarf for another choice scarf when the Xatu had no item. Also, the Xatu didn't obtain a scarf at all because it was still able to switch moves after being switcheroo'd.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/tiershift-131080468
This bug was reported with a Delphox and Omastar pages earlier as well. It must be a magician bug. Tagging someone better than me The Immortal Slayer95

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
maybe he means the description should be something like "Prevents stats from being lowered".
Superpower. Close Combat.

As for this Sticky Web dispute, the description is fine as is, because it's a move used by the opposing Pokemon. Magic Bounce uses the move itself, so that is out of the water.

Isn’t there a short description field, and a long one coded in the software? I thought /data should give the long one, can’t Sticky Web be mentioned at least in there?

I can’t think of a better short description but as is it’s pretty confusing…

MJB

Sup Peeps
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
Isn’t there a short description field, and a long one coded in the software? I thought /data should give the long one, can’t Sticky Web be mentioned at least in there?

I can’t think of a better short description but as is it’s pretty confusing…
/data shows the short one, for reasons which should be obvious

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Ally Switch just bugged out on me in a game:

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/vgc2014-131323457

Basically, it seems to have swapped the Pokemon successfully, but not anything else, such as their names, sprites, and possibly stat drops as well. This is recent, as I've played with Ally Switch a lot without any problems. Does Shadow Tag have a weird interaction with this to prevent "switching"?

EDIT: Fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
Ally Switch just bugged out on me in a game:

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/vgc2014-131323457

Basically, it seems to have swapped the Pokemon successfully, but not anything else, such as their names, sprites, and possibly stat drops as well. This is recent, as I've played with Ally Switch a lot without any problems. Does Shadow Tag have a weird interaction with this to prevent "switching"?
This is a temporal issue. Tagging Zarel for a client update.

Could this have to do with why this happened:
Screen Shot 2014-06-15 at 5.31.49 PM.png

?_?
Also, it didn't update my win - loss, it should be 6 - 0, but it's 5 - 0. Unsure if this is a bug.

So in a doubles battle, my Tyranitar fainted the opponents Mega Gengar. The next turn, Shadow Tag is still in effect even though Mega Gengar has fainted.

The screenshot says that Tyranitar is under the effects of Infestation, which would prevent it from switching.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
Possible issues - you accidentally selected Mega Gyarados in teambuilder instead of just gyarados (this happens ro many users). You are zoomed in badly perhaps; check your zoom is on default and if it is try unzooming a bit (ctrl - or ctrl+scroll wheel). Lastly perhaps a visual issue with a lack of something loading so try to refresh the page.

Also provide us with a screenshot next time please!!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-131715235

This is a bug about mega pinsir's speed. I've had him lose 3 times today to people he should outspeed. Once vs. a Heracross that was just turning mega that turn, once vs. a Diggersby that had Silk Scarf and once vs. a Heatran with air balloon. This replay is the third one. In all 3 cases my Pinsir had been mega for at least one turn, so it was not a problem with that. The bug can be seen on move 17.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-131715235

This is a bug about mega pinsir's speed. I've had him lose 3 times today to people he should outspeed. Once vs. a Heracross that was just turning mega that turn, once vs. a Diggersby that had Silk Scarf and once vs. a Heatran with air balloon. This replay is the third one. In all 3 cases my Pinsir had been mega for at least one turn, so it was not a problem with that. The bug can be seen on move 17.
Your Pinsir has no speed EVs with a neutral nature...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)