Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well aren't you a couple of peaches.

First, the name should be Abaddon (I misspelled it like a champ).

If I can choose a nature, I'll go with Mild, just go from left to right in order of importance.

Stats on Xerneas

Lv 62

IVs are as follows (I used MetalKids Calculator to find it)

Hp - 31
At - 30/31
De - 18/19
SA - 27/28
SD - 31
Sp - 29/30

He also has Careless and Kalos Ribbons

Well aren't you a couple of peaches.

First, the name should be Abaddon (I misspelled it like a champ).

If I can choose a nature, I'll go with Mild, just go from left to right in order of importance.

Stats on Xerneas

Lv 62

IVs are as follows (I used MetalKids Calculator to find it)

Hp - 31
At - 30/31
De - 18/19
SA - 27/28
SD - 31
Sp - 29/30

He also has Careless and Kalos Ribbons
Can you check what Hidden Power it has? (House in Anistar, to the right of PokeCenter & Clothes Shop) If it has HP Fire, I'd give Yveltal + other stuff

Can you check what Hidden Power it has? (House in Anistar, to the right of PokeCenter & Clothes Shop) If it has HP Fire, I'd give Yveltal + other stuff
Xerneas has HP ICE

here's the Stats for Zygarde while I'm at it:

Zygarde - #718 (Careful)
HP: 19
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 20 - 21
Speed: 23 - 24

Zygarde - #718 (Careful) : 19 / 30 - 31 / 31 / 31 / 20 - 21 / 23 - 24

Possible Hidden Power Types: Bug, Dark, Dragon, Ghost, Ice, Psychic, Steel
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 44, 49

I just asked the guy an Ice is the right one.

Xerneas has HP ICE

here's the Stats for Zygarde while I'm at it:

Zygarde - #718 (Careful)
HP: 19
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 20 - 21
Speed: 23 - 24

Zygarde - #718 (Careful) : 19 / 30 - 31 / 31 / 31 / 20 - 21 / 23 - 24

Possible Hidden Power Types: Bug, Dark, Dragon, Ghost, Ice, Psychic, Steel
Possible Hidden Power Attack Powers: 44, 49

I just asked the guy an Ice is the right one.
I already have a good Careful Zygarde/Xerneas, just didn't have HP Fire Xern. I can still get you the Yveltal for free, since I already have 2 comp Yveltals

Anyone have a Male Pinsir with egg moves, nothing else matters. Also a female Squirtle in a dive ball. I will be happy to reimburse you with a spitback or your choice of mon when I start my thread sometime in the next few days.

Anyone have a Male Pinsir with egg moves, nothing else matters. Also a female Squirtle in a dive ball. I will be happy to reimburse you with a spitback or your choice of mon when I start my thread sometime in the next few days.
I can catch you a female Squirtle if you want?

May have a Pinsir, give me a minute to check.

edit: Yeah, all mine are either female with no egg moves, Agonist's, or fully EV'd + female.

Last edited:
Hi does anyone have a 6 IV Japanese Ditto (any region but english is accptable) they wouldn't mind trading me ?
MY FC is: 3196-5078-7017
Thanks so much !!

Anyone have a HA Shroomish/Breloom?

I don't care about Nature, IVs, EVs, ect.

I don't have much to offer, but I'd appreciate it if someone helped me out :)

is serebii wrong on the machop gender ratio ive hatched like 40 eggs and not even 1 female while I should have 10 statiscly I know its luck based but this is starting to get rediculus

Hi does anyone have a 6 IV Japanese Ditto (any region but english is accptable) they wouldn't mind trading me ?
MY FC is: 3196-5078-7017
Thanks so much !!
Put a bunnelby up on gts asking for a ditto lvl. 60-70 with message "Most" and I make sure you get my flawless german one. Sorry I don't really like to add people unless it's for a serious trade or I see them frequently around here.

Another question, so I am planning to soft reset xerneas, the stats for hasty are 201/151/103/151/118/130, right?
So if I lead with a final gambit user with exactly 200hp I should be fine? Is there something else I need to be aware of/ makes my task easier?

Another question, so I am planning to soft reset xerneas, the stats for hasty are 201/151/103/151/118/130, right?
So if I lead with a final gambit user with exactly 200hp I should be fine? Is there something else I need to be aware of/ makes my task easier?
Hasty synchronize user and something with 129 speed.

Edit: I Apologize if this counts as double post.

Put a bunnelby up on gts asking for a ditto lvl. 60-70 with message "Most" and I make sure you get my flawless german one. Sorry I don't really like to add people unless it's for a serious trade or I see them frequently around here.

Have a pokemon with one less speed than the speed you want with either a status move or an ability that announces itself(Moldbreaker, optional, but makes it easier). If your Pokemon goes first, Xerneas will not have 31 IVs. If Xerneas goes first, it either has 30, or 31 IVs.

Last edited:

Yes, those are the correct numbers for the stats :). Yes to the final gambit idea. You should also have a poke with 129 speed as well to make things even easier :]

Can i get a ditto 2 ill deposite a bunnulby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)