Smogon's Official World Cup Discussion (Congrats to Glaucius on winning Pick'em!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno Costa Rica looked more than capable of scoring through respected defenses, and who knows maybe the Greeks will make the mistake of ridiculing Rica even after what they did, should be fun...

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
I won't be surprised if it comes down to penalties. Costa Rica should go through though.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I kinda feel bad for the Mexican supporters, losing the match in the last minutes always sucks ass and they dominated for the biggest part of the game

But then again

LA NARANJA MECANICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Next opp should be ez, by the looks of it Costa will pull thru but neither of these countries are on the level of Mexico so as long as no major chokes happen, Netherlands 4 semifinals :]

I didn't watch Costa Rica vs. Greece due to my sadness after Mexico and the Netherlands. Life isn't fair sometimes, that's all I have to say.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
germany > algeria
argentina > switzerland
belgium > usa
colombia > brazil
france > germany
belgium > argentina
netherlands > costa rica
germany > colombia
netherlands > belgium
germany > netherlands

edit: missed a match

Last edited:
germany > algeria
argentina > switzerland
belgium > usa
colombia > brazil
france > germany
netherlands > costa rica
germany > colombia
netherlands > belgium
germany > netherlands
Do we get disqualified after beating Switzerland because of Messi snorting coke or something?

Really fun first half between the germen and Algeria. They were better for the most part, but Germany tilted the scales in the last quarter. Let's see what happens in the second half.

Max Carvalho

Que os jogos comecem
Argelie played better than Germany so far. Btw, Brazil>>Colombia, Felipe just need to remove all players that are playing bad this world cup; also, as next game we won't have L. Gustavo, doing this is even more important.

germany > algeria
argentina > switzerland
usa > belgium

brazil > colombia
germany > france
netherlands > costa rica
argentina > usa

germany > brazil
argentina > netherlands

netherlands > brazil

argentina > germany

imo

There are a shortage of goals in the knockout stages (as expected) but the drama in these games are fucking unreal. I have enjoyed all the games so far and I'm extremely excited for the rest of this tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)