Other The Play Style Play-Offs! [Round 3 Sign-Ups]

First Two Play Styles?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teambuilding time is up so it's time for everyone to battle. (also sorry to my team, I had to say that in the conversation to make everyone stop)

Air said:
Ok then say something stupid to get them to stop?

You get 1 week to finish your battles, and you need to put the replays in the conversation, not in this thread. The replays will be posted all at once in a week. Note that Air And I can be substitutes for 1 inactive person, but otherwise get all the battles done.

Zekrenzo v -Flygon-
scotti v Jukain
SansNickel v NotAGymLdr
irl cat v Kairyu_Gen1
Volty v RotomPoison
KlefkiHolder v Unfixable
f*ck christmas v TRC
Pagoose v -Clone-
grassycow v 5th
Lolme v AGuyWithPants
Turducken64 v Aragorn the King
Sunny. v Cinco Diablo
Red vs Blue v V_Cliff
Bizdis v Level 56
A Terrakion v Sergeant Spooky

Also, I have to sub myself in. Good luck to both.

Will fix the tags for people who got a name change when I figure out who is who.

Last edited:
Hey when can we vote on the next round of play styles? Can we also have the same playstyle against itself eg. Balance versus balance or stall versus stall (stall versus stall will make me cry)

Hey when can we vote on the next round of play styles? Can we also have the same playstyle against itself eg. Balance versus balance or stall versus stall (stall versus stall will make me cry)
Voting will start soon, Air is going to do that, keep in mind our timezones are almost completely opposite, so if something is going slow that is most likely the problem. Don't worry though, it hasn't happened and most likely won't. As for same playstyles against each other, that's a question for later.

No voting now, it's randomized. The next round will start after the battling round, which will be posted soon

Also, no same type vs type, for now.

I used a Randomizer, the next round is Volt-Turn vs Trick Room

Oh, volt turn vs trick room. That'll be interesting!

And just to clarify, we post outcomes here, but replays in the convos?

Don't post replays at all until the round ends.
Got it (It's 1 AM here, so let's hope that sinks in).

So now I just have to wait for a response from irl cat , yay! I'm debating whether it's good or bad luck I got the guy who was inactive the whole team building process.

Also, going to go ahead and make it clear;

Contacted Opponent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Air
hey bulky offense and semistall could be categories as they are in between hyper offense and full out stall and give us the ability to have some interesting matchups. If semistall is too close to regular stall disregard it completely. I think the more playstyles the better this project will be.

Ok I don't believe I have to say this but someone asked me: Yes. You must use the team you made, so if you haven't, post an importable in your teams conversation.

The deadline is: Midnight EST, Tuesday.

Please post here if you have questions

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
we ran out of time for our team and our aids team was worse than their aids team

lost to scotti, gg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)