Sticky Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anybody here excited for in-game Double Battles? Gen III did introduce what is now the official VGC format and there were plenty of opportunities to fight in them (remember Gabby and Ty?). I hope they retain the Tate and Liza fight but update it because they're one if the most unique Gym fights in the series and rolling through them with your Mega Swampert/Sceptile seems kind of unfair.

Last edited:
I got a ridiculous number of secret bases accumulated in Emerald. I was the one guy with a link cable, so all my friends would come to me to trade. Also, if you mix records with someone, you got all of their friends' bases as well.

I am way too excited for these games. I'm just not too enthusiastic about megas and the exp share, but the simple solution to that is just not using them...

I wonder if we'll get Mega Kanto Starters dolls on this games, since we got Kanto starters' dolls on Emerald (and on Ruby and Sapphire but getting one was horribly difficult so screw that). We could even get Char-X on OR and Char-Y on AS.

Will we get any relevant move tutors in ORAS? Firered and leafgreen(which were released before emerald right?) only had move tutors for attacks present as tms in r/b/y. The elemental punches and other moves were introduced in emerald only. I guess i'm worried Trollfreak will do it again...

Will we get any relevant move tutors in ORAS? Firered and leafgreen(which were released before emerald right?) only had move tutors for attacks present as tms in r/b/y. The elemental punches and other moves were introduced in emerald only. I guess i'm worried Trollfreak will do it again...
I don't see why they would do that. Every second and subsequent game in a generation has given us move tutors - Crystal, FRLG, Platinum, BW2. The only reason FRLG done what they done is because they really had a hard-on for nostalgia. I wouldn't use FRLG as precedent since they went so far to preserve the nostalgia as to have Pokémon 152-386 not even exist in the game's data until you got the national dex, and really didn't change anything about the game or map at all.
But if you want to go down the path of precedence, HGSS gave us every single one of Platinum's move tutor moves in addition to Gen 2 TM moves and even some odd new ones like... string... shot...? (thanks GF). And as you've said, Emerald gave us 'relevant' move tutors, so I don't see the cause of concern here.

Yay, everyone's speculating paid off. They made Mega Metagross, now let's judge him.
...nevermind, he looks about as good as the fanart that's out there.

I'm not surprised that they changed up the hoenn roster to accomodate for the new generations to come out since then. It's kind of become a thing, having a regional dex of 300-400 pokemon in remakes/expansions

And props to GameFreak for taking the abbreviated "ORAS" and just running with it. That ΩRαS is my favorite part of these leaks. I want to see that everywhere.

Looks like Mega Metagross has two forms? (Again I wasn't sure) Another picture of Mega Metagross has been released on Serebii.

Last edited:

Eduardo2013

Banned deucer.
Look at shiftry circled in the bottom corner next to Sidney could that be a hint at possible mega evolution of it at the elite four? It would make sense since ludicolo and shiftry were version exclusives in the original games.

It could be, unless it's my eyes tricking me..but the 2nd picture, it's claws are gold and the claws are kinda different. Could be just my eyes.

larger versions of the pictures:

they're the same. either way, shiny mega metagross is going to look ridiculously nice

Mod Edit: Both of these images have already been posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)