Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have an extra Destiny Knot? I traded mine accidentally when I gave it to a poke that I wonder traded. PM me if you have one. Thank you

GIVEAWAY TIME! I have finally finished my trick room sandstorm team, and in celebration i'm gunna' clone each of the pokes in my team and give them away. to enter all you have to do is guess my 2nd too 7th favourite pokemon, ( not my first favourite because it says in my profile ) i will give each pokemon a number between 1 and 6, so hypothetically if you guess my 3rd favourite pokemon you will get the pokemon i gave the number 3 to. i hope that makes sense.
ONLY POST YOUR ANSWER ON MY PROFILE.

The pokes are :

Nature : Quiet. Ability : Sheer force. IV's : 31/X/31/31/31/0. Moves : Ice beam, fire blast, earth power, sludge bomb. Item : Life Orb. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Special attack.

Nature : Brave. Ability : Solid rock. IV's : 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : drill run, stone edge, rock slide, megahorn. Item : Assault vest. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Attack.

Nature : Brave. Ability : sandstorm. IV's : 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : protect, curse, crunch, rock slide. Item : tyranitarite. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Attack.

Nature : Brave. Ability : rock head. IV's : 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : head smash, iron head, dragon claw, earthquake. Item : choice band. EV's : 252 HP, 252 attack.

Nature : sassy. Ability : levitate. IV's : 31/x/31/31/31/0. Moves : trick room, moonblast, psychic, reflect. Item : sitrus berry. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Special defence.

nature : relaxed. Ability : overcoat. IV's 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : quick guard, megahorn, iron head, knock off. Item : leftovers. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Defence.

Clues!! One pokemon has a mega evolution! One pokemon is a prankster! One pokemon is intimidating! One pokemon is genderless! One pokemon likes to fake out! One pokemon is a technician!

Good Luck, i hope the rules are clear enough!

Edit : Nidoqueen has been won! The prankster was murkrow.
Bump for new page

OK guys, first a quick mechanics question, and then based on the answer, a pokemon request.

When playing a local battle, are all pokémon set at level 50, or only Pokémon over level 50?

If it's the latter, I'm looking for this exact pokemon:

Pineco (Sturdy ability)
Level 1
- Spikes (level up move, passed down via breeding)
- Toxic Spikes (egg move)
- Stealth Rock (egg move/gen 5 tutor move)
- Pain Split (gen 5 tutor move)

It's a pretty specific request, so I'm not optimisitic. IVs probably don't matter, but if it's got good ones all the better.

Offering theese female pokemon i a dream ball:

-modest raticate with suckern punch
-quiet suskit with hydropump
-adamant staravia with feather dance
-hasty spearow with fury
-docile murkrow with roost
-bold torkoal with stealth rock
-modest exeggute with leach seed.

Need theese competitive pokemons: timid dedenne, ha bunnelby,female espurr,adamant ha swirlix with egg moves, sturdy carbink,binacle.

-hasty spearow with fury

Need theese competitive pokemons: timid dedenne, ha bunnelby,female espurr,adamant ha swirlix with egg moves, sturdy carbink,binacle.
I can give you a spitback of female HA bunelby in timer ball and female spitback dive ball biancle for spitbacks female exeggtue and starly with ha, if the starly is not with his ha than i will take a murkrow.

I'm DESPERATELY looking for a HA Spearow spitback or someone with spearow in the Friend Safari. I could offer 2 flawless pokémon for it. If you have one, let me know and I'll PM youa list of the pokémon you can pick out from.

I know this isn't really a "question"
But I'm going for a xx/xx/xx/31/xx/31 Timid/Modest Fancy Vivillion. So would that be decent?
(Also, ability won't matter much, I got nearly 2k BP ^_^)

Best ball? (I know master ball's don't pass to offspring.)
When In doubt, pick Luxury!
I'm DESPERATELY looking for a HA Spearow spitback or someone with spearow in the Friend Safari. I could offer 2 flawless pokémon for it. If you have one, let me know and I'll PM youa list of the pokémon you can pick out from.
I could do that for you. I got a Spearow Friend Safari and I can go catch one. Depends what ball you want it in (Yes I'll get it Female.)
(Also, apologies for the psuedo double post)

I could do that for you. I got a Spearow Friend Safari and I can go catch one. Depends what ball you want it in (Yes I'll get it Female.)
(Also, apologies for the psuedo double post)
Thank you so much! A fast ball or even a regular pokéball would do. I'll send you the list of 5IV pokémon I can give in return for Spearow.

GIVEAWAY TIME! I have finally finished my trick room sandstorm team, and in celebration i'm gunna' clone each of the pokes in my team and give them away. to enter all you have to do is guess my 2nd too 7th favourite pokemon, ( not my first favourite because it says in my profile ) i will give each pokemon a number between 1 and 6, so hypothetically if you guess my 3rd favourite pokemon you will get the pokemon i gave the number 3 to. i hope that makes sense.
ONLY POST YOUR ANSWER ON MY PROFILE.

The pokes are :

Nature : Quiet. Ability : Sheer force. IV's : 31/X/31/31/31/0. Moves : Ice beam, fire blast, earth power, sludge bomb. Item : Life Orb. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Special attack.

Nature : Brave. Ability : Solid rock. IV's : 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : drill run, stone edge, rock slide, megahorn. Item : Assault vest. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Attack.

Nature : Brave. Ability : sandstorm. IV's : 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : protect, curse, crunch, rock slide. Item : tyranitarite. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Attack.

Nature : Brave. Ability : rock head. IV's : 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : head smash, iron head, dragon claw, earthquake. Item : choice band. EV's : 252 HP, 252 attack.

Nature : sassy. Ability : levitate. IV's : 31/x/31/31/31/0. Moves : trick room, moonblast, psychic, reflect. Item : sitrus berry. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Special defence.

nature : relaxed. Ability : overcoat. IV's 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : quick guard, megahorn, iron head, knock off. Item : leftovers. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Defence.

Clues!! One pokemon has a mega evolution! One pokemon is a prankster! One pokemon is intimidating! One pokemon is genderless! One pokemon likes to fake out! One pokemon is a technician!

Good Luck, i hope the rules are clear enough!

Edit : Nidoqueen has been won! The prankster was murkrow.
Bump

Does anyone have a male, Multiscale Dratini (preferably with ExtremeSpeed, but not required) they can give me? I only need it as a parent, so spitbacks are fine.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for the following Pokemon!

Regenerator Slowpoke - IVS/Nature/Gender don't matter.

Willing to trade ANY 2 items of your choice for one. BP, Mega Stones, Unique Items ect.

I just picked up the Charizard + Mega stone UK event, is there anything special about it? I only picked it up to trade it so if anyone's interested send me a PM.

I just picked up the Charizard + Mega stone UK event, is there anything special about it? I only picked it up to trade it so if anyone's interested send me a PM.
Apart from it being an event, it's not really special.
Unrelated note: I was SRing my Vivillion (Fancy pattern) and I got this, is it good?
Edit: fuck it, i'll just list the IVs
12-13/26-29/18-19/26-27/20-21/31
And yes, speed is 31. Otherwise it wouldn't of come up as a perfect IV ^_^
Edit(again): it's Modest. So at least it has a decent nature ^_^
Edit:(AGAIN) eh I'll keep it. It wont be my main Vivillion anyway. Plus I managed to get decent stats all round and it's best nature. Shield Dust kinda sucks, but I'll get a Ability Capsule

Last edited:
Hey, I was just perusing through serebii this morning and a noticed three new JP events. I've been out of the game for aa little while so have there been any other new American events or are we supposed to be satisfied with fancy Vivillon?

-hasty spearow with fury

Hey, I have a 5 IV Bunnelby with the ability Huge Power, can you trade me your torkoal for it ?

Im building a trick room team for 4 v4 doubles, I have a relaxed slowpoke, should I go for slowbro or for slowking ?
My team consists of Aromatisse, Mega Mawile, Mega Ampharos, Reuniclus, and Conkelldurr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)