Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a Ditto with a speed reducing nature and 0 Speed. I could offer a flawless pokémon for an imperfect one (I can PM you the list). If it has the spread 31/31/31/31/31/0 I could offer a Pokémon from my trade thread.

I'm looking for a Ditto with a speed reducing nature and 0 Speed. I could offer a flawless pokémon for an imperfect one (I can PM you the list). If it has the spread 31/31/31/31/31/0 I could offer a Pokémon from my trade thread.
I've got one but I just took the only thing I wanted from your thread :/

Message me if you have RNG'd fully redis legendaries inside rare or matching/close to matching pokeballs, I have a few to trade for them. My friend also needs a Dive ball Tirtouga so if anyone has one, please message me for that as well, thanks.

I know when Ditto transforms he copies stats. Im assuming the ivs and evs are included?
Will i be fine with just Ditto imposter or will I need to get one with max ivs to?

I know when Ditto transforms he copies stats. Im assuming the ivs and evs are included?
Will i be fine with just Ditto imposter or will I need to get one with max ivs to?
As long as you don't care about hidden power or ditto vs ditto situation, all you need is a perfect HP IV for ditto :3.

As long as you don't care about hidden power or ditto vs ditto situation, all you need is a perfect HP IV for ditto :3.
I think you'd just need perfect HP EVs, because the HP stat AND IVs are the only things not copied...I think :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)