Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you'd just need perfect HP EVs, because the HP stat AND IVs are the only things not copied...I think :P
I kinda thought Max Evs would be implied if he needed perfect HP IV :P. all that matters is what your HP ivs and evs are (again, as long as you don't care about hidden power or ditto v ditto).

Edit: which you were correct on good sir :].

I kinda thought Max Evs would be implied if he needed perfect HP IV :P. all that matters is what your HP ivs and evs are (again, as long as you don't care about hidden power or ditto v ditto).

Edit: which you were correct on good sir :].
Ok so only HP Ivs are needed, not all IVs?

Ok so only HP Ivs are needed, not all IVs?
Yep, just the HP ivs :3. Now, there are some situations where you would want specific ivs. Like in a ditto v ditto matchup, a ditto with lower speed IVs is better cause they struggle last (I believe that's correct). Another situation is with hidden power. If you copy an opponent that has hidden power, you do not get that hidden power type. For example, if you opponent had hP fire, the only way to have HP fire on your ditto would be to have the HP fire spread. If you don't, then hidden power type is just whatever your IV spread yields. You copy the stats, but not the actual IV spread (ditto always keeps its health IV/evs no matter what though). Hopefully I was clear enough to understand :).

Yep, just the HP ivs :3. Now, there are some situations where you would want specific ivs. Like in a ditto v ditto matchup, a ditto with lower speed IVs is better cause they struggle last (I believe that's correct). Another situation is with hidden power. If you copy an opponent that has hidden power, you do not get that hidden power type. For example, if you opponent had hP fire, the only way to have HP fire on your ditto would be to have the HP fire spread. If you don't, then hidden power type is just whatever your IV spread yields. You copy the stats, but not the actual IV spread (ditto always keeps its health IV/evs no matter what though). Hopefully I was clear enough to understand :).
Ok cool, I think I get it, Thanks :]

But I went with naive so I could use sp. att for fire blast. Would it really be worth getting lower sp. att just for the sp. def? Or can naive get 31 all the way across?

Giving away a few goodies away today. I bought the Dream Radar app for the 3DS a few days ago, and I have been getting some dream ball females. I have 3 spares that I don't need, so I'm giving them away :D. They have no perfect ivs (freshly caught), are lvl 40, are female, have their HA and in dream balls.

Rules:
Only VM me, Pm's and replies on here will be ignored.
1 per person
Once their gone, their gone. Do not ask me to breed more, cause I won't.

Here are the pokes :D

Munna:
Telepathy

Drifloon:
Flare Boost

Swablu:
Cloud Nine

Last edited:
lure ball
poliwag
remoraid
swablu need to save one for bluecottoncandy
bagon
nosepass also will be heavy(must be done right away)(edit safari only)

moon
muk
shellder
koffing
jynx
wobuffet or wynaut
poocheyena
sableye
gulpin
spoink
shuppet(obtainable in safari ball)

duskull
misdreavious
croagunk

level
sandshrew
doduo
mareep
girafarig
shuckle
zigzagoon

love
lickitung
corsola
skitty
meditite
chimeco

friend
sunkurn
lotad
swellow
elecktrike also will be in fast(must be done right away)(edit in safari)
trapinch
cacnea
kecleon
tropius

heavy
onix
heracross
swinub
whismur
mawile
hippopotas and also will be in fast

fast
teddiursa or ursaring
makuhita
bidoof
mankey

I know this is asking a lot but can some of you guys check to see whats not obtainable and can someone also tell me which pokemon are safari only and which one is obtainable in mass outbreaks sorry for the long list

What's the best IVs to put on mandibuzz. Having trouble deciding
31/31/31/xx/31/31

If you mean evs: max hp and then either def or spdef or a bit of both.
I have max hp, 60 in defence and the rest in spdef, but just use whatever you like... depending if you need physical bulk or special bulk.

Bump for new page
GIVEAWAY TIME! I have finally finished my trick room sandstorm team, and in celebration i'm gunna' clone each of the pokes in my team and give them away. to enter all you have to do is guess my 2nd too 7th favourite pokemon, ( not my first favourite because it says in my profile ) i will give each pokemon a number between 1 and 6, so hypothetically if you guess my 3rd favourite pokemon you will get the pokemon i gave the number 3 to. i hope that makes sense.
ONLY POST YOUR ANSWER ON MY PROFILE.

The pokes are :

Nature : Quiet. Ability : Sheer force. IV's : 31/X/31/31/31/0. Moves : Ice beam, fire blast, earth power, sludge bomb. Item : Life Orb. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Special attack.

Nature : Brave. Ability : Solid rock. IV's : 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : drill run, stone edge, rock slide, megahorn. Item : Assault vest. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Attack.

Nature : Brave. Ability : sandstorm. IV's : 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : protect, curse, crunch, rock slide. Item : tyranitarite. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Attack.

Nature : Brave. Ability : rock head. IV's : 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : head smash, iron head, dragon claw, earthquake. Item : choice band. EV's : 252 HP, 252 attack.

Nature : sassy. Ability : levitate. IV's : 31/x/31/31/31/0. Moves : trick room, moonblast, psychic, reflect. Item : sitrus berry. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Special defence.

nature : relaxed. Ability : overcoat. IV's 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : quick guard, megahorn, iron head, knock off. Item : leftovers. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Defence.

Clues!! One pokemon has a mega evolution! One pokemon is a prankster! One pokemon is intimidating! One pokemon is genderless! One pokemon likes to fake out! One pokemon is a technician!

Good Luck, i hope the rules are clear enough!

Edit : Nidoqueen has been won! The prankster was murkrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)