Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to have a modest nature Nidoran with it's hidden ability and max IV's if possible. Otherwise I wouldn't mind just trading for 1 anyways.
Alright, I'll wait to see if somebody else can help you with that because mine would be of no use to you haha

Alright, I'll wait to see if somebody else can help you with that because mine would be of no use to you haha
Well it doesn't have to be like that, it's just what I am ultimately aiming for in a Nidoran. You think someone kind enough in this thread will give me 1 eventually?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I realize that, and I also realized that you were misinformed; you assumed that the swordsmen's levels would rise after beating the elite 4, which isn't true.
I'm well aware of the fact that you need to defeat them once before their levels rise. My question was whether or not I should capture them now or later. You brought up a completely different point, assuming my ignorance. But let's drop this, this question is pages old.

Well it doesn't have to be like that, it's just what I am ultimately aiming for in a Nidoran. You think someone kind enough in this thread will give me 1 eventually?
Your best bet will be to start with a Nidoran that has its hidden ability then, at the very least. Mine does not unfortunately... Maybe somebody has a spitback they could offer you? Good luck!

LF (MUST be Kalos bred):
UT Shiny 5IV/6IV (31/31/31/x/31/31) Adamant Beldum with Clear Body | NO POKERUS! And if it has anything other than a regular PokeBall, let me know!

FT (all Kalos bred 5IV Shinies):
UT Modest Overgrow (male) Bulbasaur [with Giga Drain]
Level 16 Timid Drought (female) Vulpix [with Extrasensory, Heat Wave, Disable, Power Swap] in a Luxury Ball (with PokeRus)
UT Adamant Shell Armor (male) Turtwig [with Grassy Terrain, Seed Bomb, Superpower]
UT Modest Rain Dish (male) Squirtle [with Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere] (with CURED PokeRus)
UT Calm Overgrow (female) Chikorita [with Body Slam, Safeguard, Aromatherapy, Solar Beam)
UT Modest Blaze (male) Cyndaquil [with Flame Burst, Extrasensory, Double-Edge]

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF (MUST be Kalos bred):
UT Shiny 5IV/6IV (31/31/31/x/31/31) Adamant Beldum with Clear Body | NO POKERUS! And if it has anything other than a regular PokeBall, let me know!
Pokéballs don't pass for genderless Pokémon, so that would have to be one hell of a wild capture (just so you don't get your hopes too high for that particular part).

Pokéballs don't pass for genderless Pokémon, so that would have to be one hell of a wild capture (just so you don't get your hopes too high for that particular part).
Oh crap, I'm a noob! Completely forgot about that.. haha. But it doesn't bother me if its a PokeBall, I just like knowing what ball its in beforehand :D

I need Keldeo,meloetta,mew,darkrai,victini,arceus,Deoxys,jirachi,manaphy,shaymin,regice.I don't have much to trade so if you can help I'll appreciate it.I'll give my fc if you can help.that close to finishing the pokedex my fc is 1006_0497_1710

I'm in a dilemma. I was going through my boxes in my HG when I came across this shiny 6 IV Jolly female Lucario I have a feeling might be hacked. The dilemma is: should I use it as a mother?

Some background history: pretty much every pokemon I haven't bred myself I have from Smogon, but I can't remember when and from who I got this Lucario. I'm not sure if the RNG had been cracked when I got it. I have a memory of transfering this shiny Lucario to Pokemon Battle Revolution and it turning into a bad egg. I then erased its EVs and was able to transfer. So it had ilegal EVs and I think it's this memory that made me suspicious.

I tried googling its OT to check if something relevant came up but nothing. In case somebody knows something, or knows how I can get more info: JOHN 14766

If I'm unable to find out for sure if it's hacked or not and use it for breeding, assuming it is hacked, would that make its offspring hacked by default?

Thanks!

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I'm in a dilemma. I was going through my boxes in my HG when I came across this shiny 6 IV Jolly female Lucario I have a feeling might be hacked. The dilemma is: should I use it as a mother?

Some background history: pretty much every pokemon I haven't bred myself I have from Smogon, but I can't remember when and from who I got this Lucario. I'm not sure if the RNG had been cracked when I got it. I have a memory of transfering this shiny Lucario to Pokemon Battle Revolution and it turning into a bad egg. I then erased its EVs and was able to transfer. So it had ilegal EVs and I think it's this memory that made me suspicious.

I tried googling its OT to check if something relevant came up but nothing. In case somebody knows something, or knows how I can get more info: JOHN 14766

If I'm unable to find out for sure if it's hacked or not and use it for breeding, assuming it is hacked, would that make its offspring hacked by default?

Thanks!
If it's hacked it's offspring would be hacked, so yeah. You should go post in the hack check thread because we can't gather enough information from those details.

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Not doing anything right now so I'm open to clone a double for ya I just ask if I can have one too for my troubles

Thanks!
I believe the term for the offspring would be "semi-legit" which I believe is interpreted differently by different people. If I were in your position, the Bad Egg transfer would make me want nothing to do with it!

LF:
-4th gen Impish Skarmory with Whirlwind EM, TM/HM/Tutor Stealth Rock and Defog
-Female HA Swinub in a nest ball
-Diancie

Can pay back in any BM item, mega stone or cloning service. Also, you're free to CMT for something :)

If it's hacked it's offspring would be hacked, so yeah. You should go post in the hack check thread because we can't gather enough information from those details.
I believe the term for the offspring would be "semi-legit" which I believe is interpreted differently by different people. If I were in your position, the Bad Egg transfer would make me want nothing to do with it!
Thanks for the instant reply! I'm going to do what lockiegengar12 said and post on the hack check thread, because it's so hard to find a good female Lucario I can't give up on this one without even trying to confirm its legitimacy.

Thanks!
If it had illegal EVs it's a pretty safe bet the rest of it was hacked too, the hack check thread is meant for people that have reason to believe something is legitimate but would like a second opinion to confirm legality/not a known hacker, not "pretty sure this is hacked but I wanna know if I can get away with using it anyways".

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Out of curiousity, how is it that everyone got Diancie so early and quickly? I thought the event didn't occur until the 19th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)