Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I believe it is impossible to Hack IVs onto Kalos legends. Trust me, we would have been seeing a lot more 6 IV hasty yveltals and flawless HP Fire xerneas's if that was the case lol. Only way something like the birds or mewtwo could be hacked were if the pentagon were hacked on them (it was possible with shiny pokemon, so I assume it could work for legends as well). Obviously, you it wouldnt be possible to be hacks with zygarde, xerneas, and yveltal (unless they were shinies, in which case they would have been shinified). But the memory checker pretty much solves the problem of "is this pokemon that is shown as KB truly KB?".
Thanks for the info. :)

The thing with keeping or tossing legends is kinda odd. You *could* keep your near flawless one, but there'd already be a flawless one out there. I believe there's a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly one floating around, check Afro's thread if you want as he has every kalos legend known to Pokemon.
AfroThunderRule does not have EVERY single Kalos Legend... surly he doesn't have a Jolly flawless Mewtwo.

Level 100

Jolly/ようき Nature
OT: Tao M
ID: 37693
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/20/31/31
EVs: 252 in Attack, 252 in Special Attack
Fucking lockiegengar. DAMN YOU TAO M! Lmfao.

But it's yours and not the one that everyone else has. I see that Mewtwo all the time and never consider trading for it.
Must be that Ugly Repeat Ball. Lol, thanks for comforting me Gabe. ^_^

Yeah, I probably should have tossed. That being said, is it possible to hack IVs on Kalos Legends? Not sure if I'd trust a 6 flawless Mewtwo... but if it's not possible yet, I'll just hush. Lol, oh well, I already saved... it was a hard choice... If it was 29 Defense or something I wouldn't even have asked though. Is that weird? Two questions, one post. :)
what *Trev* said there is no way to hack the IVS of legendaries in XY I or else I wouldnt have spent the last two months soft resetting for Flawless timid HP Fire Xerneas

If I wanted to hatch a Pokemon in the Blazing Chamber, is it possible to trade that Pokemon to someone immediately afterwards so it wouldn't get the Kalos Champion Ribbon?
I have never done this, but I would think if you can get O-Powers in the E4 rooms trading should be allowed.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
The thing with keeping or tossing legends is kinda odd. You *could* keep your near flawless one, but there'd already be a flawless one out there. I believe there's a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly one floating around, check Afro's thread if you want as he has every kalos legend known to Pokemon.
While that's fine and all, some people (me included) would love to have a good one with their OT.

Edit: I also can't read, but yeah if all you're doing is wanting to trade it then whatever.

LF aura sphere raikou 6ivs modest/timid/naive/hasty. Giving 6iv shiny garchomp or HP ice keldeo or an event entei with all event moves or 6iv virizion or 5iv HA slowbro or a HA lileep or 4iv meloetta or 6iv encore politoed. I also have a question is eruption heatran rare?

I plan to breed Relicanth in an Apricorn Ball. Since this is the kind of Pokémon that you only breed once in your life (12.5 % F), I'm asking for some recommendations. Which one do you prefer:
or
? Also, what would be the best nature? Adamant, Impish, or Brave?

Esmeya

I plan to breed Relicanth in an Apricorn Ball. Since this is the kind of Pokémon that you only breed once in your life (12.5 % F), I'm asking for some recommendations. Which one do you prefer:
or
? Also, what would be the best nature? Adamant, Impish, or Brave?
Level Ball, Adamant or Brave.

How do you guys actually get such perfect legendaries in Gen 6? I know you soft reset but do you catch the Pokemon then check its exact IVs (how specifically?), then reset if its crap? Wouldn't that take FOREVER?!

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
How do you guys actually get such perfect legendaries in Gen 6? I know you soft reset but do you catch the Pokemon then check its exact IVs (how specifically?), then reset if its crap? Wouldn't that take FOREVER?!
They have three IVs guaranteed to be at 31 so while it still takes time, it's not like a pin in a haystack.

Edit:
LF aura sphere raikou 6ivs modest/timid/naive/hasty. Giving 6iv shiny garchomp or HP ice keldeo or an event entei with all event moves or 6iv virizion or 5iv HA slowbro or a HA lileep or 4iv meloetta or 6iv encore politoed. I also have a question is eruption heatran rare?
Aura Sphere Raikou can only be Rash, sadly.

Esmeya

Forever was previous gens, lots of SRing in XD/Colo took forever - still on-going. Gen 6 SRing is really not that hard the longest one took me 3-4 months and the shortest one took me a couple hours. There's a lot less luck involved with 3 guaranteed 31's.

http://www.metalkid.info/Default.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx

Looking for 5 IV females in Apricorn Balls or Safari Ball with 3-4 egg moves. In return, I can RNG any kind of Ditto as long as it doesn't have an uncommon spread. PM or notify me here. Let me know the maximum number of Dittos you'd like to request. All trades will be 1:1. When requesting follow this form:

• Nature:
  • IVs:
  • Poke Ball:
  • Nickname:
Note: I don't want to catch them in either Master Ball or Premier Ball since I'm saving them.

getting tired of XY breeding

Still looking for someone to do this 4th Gen CP for me & then tutor it these moves in 5th gen. If interested, let me know & we can discuss your terms. I don't care if the re-battle code is used btw.

Mewtwo
Naive
or Jolly | Pressure
31/31/31/31/31/31
or 31/31/31/x/31/31
5th Gen Tutor Moves: Drain Punch, Low Kick, Zen Headbutt, Icy Wind/Ice Punch depending on nature.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Still looking for someone to do this 4th Gen CP for me & then tutor it these moves in 5th gen. If interested, let me know & we can discuss your terms. I don't care if the re-battle code is used btw.

Mewtwo
Naive
or Jolly | Pressure
31/31/31/31/31/31
or 31/31/31/x/31/31
5th Gen Tutor Moves: Drain Punch, Low Kick, Zen Headbutt, Icy Wind/Ice Punch depending on nature.
I think 31/31/31/30/31/31 is the best possible Naive spread.

Forever was previous gens, lots of SRing in XD/Colo took forever - still on-going. Gen 6 SRing is really not that hard the longest one took me 3-4 months and the shortest one took me a couple hours. There's a lot less luck involved with 3 guaranteed 31's.

http://www.metalkid.info/Default.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx
Haha, yeah I imagine the 3 guaranteed IVs @ 31 would make it far easier. I knew about the IV calculators online, what I meant was when you've caught the Pokemon do you just check it stats in the party? Would that be 100% accurate for the levels they are found at? I imagine it would be more obvious for Zygarde, Mewtwo and the birds because they are level 70, but what about Xerneas/Yveltal?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Haha, yeah I imagine the 3 guaranteed IVs @ 31 would make it far easier. I knew about the IV calculators online, what I meant was when you've caught the Pokemon do you just check it stats in the party? Would that be 100% accurate for the levels they are found out? I imagine it would be more obvious for Zygarde, Mewtwo and the birds because they are level 70, but what about Xerneas/Yveltal?
Before I start a soft reset, I like to calculate what their stats would be at 31 matching the nature so I don't have to waste time flying to the IV checker. When you're catching it, it's very useful to have Pokemon with moves that match it's stats. For example, a Final Gambit user with 226 HP when catching Moltres (who has 227 HP with an HP IV of 31). If he dies you know he didn't have the IV. If not, progress to catch it. It's also useful to have something with an Speed stat one lower than what the target would have.

Haha, yeah I imagine the 3 guaranteed IVs @ 31 would make it far easier. I knew about the IV calculators online, what I meant was when you've caught the Pokemon do you just check it stats in the party? Would that be 100% accurate for the levels they are found at? I imagine it would be more obvious for Zygarde, Mewtwo and the birds because they are level 70, but what about Xerneas/Yveltal?
You can check the HP to add into a calc or you can just go to the Kiloude City Poké Center and ask the IV guy what IVs you have and then reset if they are not all you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)