Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyper Voice and Heal Bell are move tutor moves, so...

I've got a good chunk of that list just bred, since I had finished breeding Abra recently. I could go for 5IV Porygon, (-Attack preferably) the HA Starly, and Quiet Honedge for them. I think I've also got a Bouffalant kicking around I can let you borrow.
Does that mean i can't breed hyper voice or heal bell onto an evee? =( From an evee who already has those moves?

Just wanted to try one more time and get this on the new page, I have most items, including mega stones, they don't have to be 5 IVs, I'm more so looking to breed these that's all.
I have the listed Pokemon and abilities, but their abilities don't match. If you're willing to wait a bit, I could try and find a Bold Ditto to breed them for you.

Also still seeking Female Dive Ball Kabuto. Not picky about it being Genned, just want it for a breeding start point.

Last edited:
Hello! So I came by a Japanese TSV database and contacted 2 users to help me hatch some shiny Pokémon. To my surprise, both have replied. Unfortunately, I don't speak Japanese and I'm out of stock phrases. Can someone please help me translate a couple of sentences? :)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello! So I came by a Japanese TSV database and contacted 2 users to help me hatch some shiny Pokémon. To my surprise, both have replied. Unfortunately, I don't speak Japanese and I'm out of stock phrases. Can someone please help me translate a couple of sentences? :)
I used Google translate when I needed to do the same for a Spanish hatcher.

I've been breeding a lot lately. Currently level grinding the E4 so I can have legit competitive ready pokemon.

My Kadabra is now a level 72 and it's time for this flawless beauty to evolve.

Anyone have time right now to evolve and trade back? I'm sure you're all trustworthy.

I've been breeding a lot lately. Currently level grinding the E4 so I can have legit competitive ready pokemon.

My Kadabra is now a level 72 and it's time for this flawless beauty to evolve.

Anyone have time right now to evolve and trade back? I'm sure you're all trustworthy.
I can if you like, i'll trade my celebi and you can trade it back

FC: 504329161535 name is Jim

I need a 0 atk IV ditto with positive ivs in hp and something that's not speed, msg me as soon as possible. I'll trade you spit back anylitic 0 speed magnimites, or a hidden ability treecko. I some some other hidden ability pokemon that are decently uncommon for trade, as well.

Please, please msg me as soon as possible if you have one for trade, I just really want to breed the perfect anylitic magnimite, and I am oh so close to getting one.
I still need one, because it turns out 0 atk iv dittos DO have a use. T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)