Other Here we go again... AGAIN - The Third Task (Complete & Punishments Posted)

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Sorry about the long delay, but it is now Day 1, with the deadline being up to 48 hours from now. We also have our first casualty of this task: jumpluff.

PS: If you didnt get sent results (which were on the smogon forums), that implies your action was successful.

Bass

Brother in arms
I have every action in except for one person's... again. I know I am being generous with extensions, but please be more mindful.

...and deadline is extended to July 24th at 10 PM MT, though I will update as soon as I get the straggler's actions.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I have every action in except for one person's... again. I know I am being generous with extensions, but please be more mindful.

...and deadline is extended to July 24th at 10 PM MT, though I will update as soon as I get the straggler's actions.
Just update anyway. This is final 10, if someone hasn't given their actions in, especially without giving you a reason, just carry on without them.

those actions, or the lack thereof, can potentially impact other people pretty badly tho depending on who it is

but really if you're idle in the final 10 without warning why are you even playing

Bass

Brother in arms
Day 2 has started, and will end on July 26th, 10 PM MT. By the way, this task would take a longer time if I hadn't given that extension. Food for thought.

Bass

Brother in arms
Hi everyone!

I am going to call the third task early. Congrats to Ace Emerald, Steven Snype, Da Letter El, kingofmars, and Pidge! All five of these players have reached an agreement to officially win together, and so PokeguyNXB and Celever will be eliminated and punished, in addition to jumpluff, LightWolf, and billymills. If I allowed this game to play out, the result would be the same anyway and so we felt that there was no need to drag this on any longer. Additionally, since the five winners all managed to survive with both of their aliases intact, there will be no bonus given to anyone in the final task.
But let's not get ahead of ourselves. I know you guys are just dying to know what punishment I have in store for these users, so here it is! You must write a poem explaining why you think the five winners of this task deserved to win. Additionally, you must present your poem orally. In other words, read your poem aloud and send me the recording so that I can post it here for everyone here to listen to. If you don't own a mic and cannot record yourself speaking, you must still write the poem, only you will also be forced to don an avatar personally made by me in MS Paint for two months. There may be other consequences too if I feel that your poem is not up to snuff.

In hindsight, this task ended up playing out far too predictably in the end as five man alliances are just too strong. That said, I do think the players who made it deserved to win so I'll save the rest of my thoughts for the postgame. To reiterate, these five players will be participating in the fourth and final task for a chance at the secret prize!

The Ferocious Final Five:
Ace Emerald
Da Letter El
kingofmars
Pidge
Steven Snype

And that about wraps it up. I'll be opening the forums up shortly in case you were curious, though there really isn't that much to see. The final task may take me at least another week to finish due to my busy schedule, so wait patiently. Feel free to discuss your thoughts here while you wait.

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I don't own a mic... Ugh....

I was in an alliance with Snype and DHR at the start of this, but they both new my aliases by the end of the first cycle because DHR had told people to kill them both coincedentally... But that means when they joined the other alliance they just stopped me getting anything done and on the last cycle hooked and silenced me. I don't blame them for joining the bigger alliance as I probably would have done the same, but I am a little frustrated that DLE happened to choose my aliases Night 1.

Last edited:

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Nah, plan was to set up a 5 man alliance on N0 and then a couple of us set up two separate 3-way alliances with celever and pokeguy while trying to work with pluff to not kill us off with her kill(s).

Results speak for themselves; will say more in postgame!

Bass

Brother in arms
On that subject, if any of you have interesting things to tell me about this task that I do not know about, please share them with me for the sake of an accurate postgame!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)