Chandelure @ Leftovers
Defensive nature?
252 HP / ? Def / ? SpD
Ability: ?
- Substitute
- Minimize
- Shadow Ball
- ?

This was supported by a Prankster Thundurus with T-Wave.

The battle was unrated, so I just forfeited. The set really demonstrates why evasion clause is seriously needed.

Last edited:
Just lost to this fun thing:

Chandelure @ Leftovers
Defensive nature?
252 HP / ? Def / ? SpD
Ability: Shadow Tag
- Substitute
- Minimize
- Shadow Ball
- ?

This was supported by a Prankster Thundurus with T-Wave.

The battle was unrated, so I just forfeited. The set really demonstrates why evasion clause is seriously needed.
You've never seen this have you?

Driftblim @ Weakness Policy
Bold Nature
252HP/252Def
Ability: Unburden
Stockpile
Minimize
Baton Pass
Filler (Shadow Ball maybe?)
This is what happens when I get bored XD (Yes I'm evil! EVIIIIILLLL >:) )
Also, Chandelures HA was changed to Infiltrator, as Shadow Tag was never released

Ah, the ability was assumed. I was down to my last pokemon anyway, so it didn't matter. I edited my previous post, for the sake of clarity, and certainly not to hide my shame and ignorance.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say, I cribbed this from the first post:

Piloswine @ ? (Eviolite?)
Nature: ? (Defense boosting one, most likely)
EVs: ? (Most likely 252 HP/252 Def)
Ability: Thick Fat?
-Stealth Rock
-Roar
-?
-?

Used by someone in the high 1600s, JP player. He led with it, and set up SR first and then spammed Roar until it died. Probably because I had a Talonflame on my team, which I did bring and effectively neutered it. If not for a Focus Miss by his Charizard Y on my Mega Mom, I would have lost.
And, honestly? It's pretty great, especially if the opponent has Talonflame or Charizard. I slapped Fissure and Ice Shard on as the last two moves. Fissure lets it take out a staller early if you drag it out (since it can get a couple turns to try to land with it), and Ice Shard lets it pick off weakened Pokemon, Dragons, and generally just get off a final pot shot before going down. Fissure can also be a last-turn pot shot if you have a problem Pokemon on the field and know you can survive the hit. Opponents sometimes mistake it for setup fodder too, only to get Roared out.

Not amazing, but a fun lead.

Battling this was fun:
Furret @BrightPowder?
DoubleTeam
SuckerPunch
FollowMe
(?)

Pretty gimmicky, and if I landed something on it then it's dead, but meh, pretty interesting to see it.

Battle this was the most excruciatingly painful and boring match I have ever lost.

Gliscor@toxic orb
Poison heal
-Guilliotine
-Earthquake
-Substitute
-Protect

His entire strategy was to OHKO a single Pokemon, then sub stall for 30 minutes. Made me truly appreciate the OHKO clause, timers on Showdown, and consider packing a roar user. I was just angry because I had the game won within the first 3 turns, then he lands a OHKO and wasted 30 minutes of my life.

Battle this was the most excruciatingly painful and boring match I have ever lost.

Gliscor@toxic orb
Poison heal
-Guilliotine
-Earthquake
-Substitute
-Protect

His entire strategy was to OHKO a single Pokemon, then sub stall for 30 minutes. Made me truly appreciate the OHKO clause, timers on Showdown, and consider packing a roar user. I was just angry because I had the game won within the first 3 turns, then he lands a OHKO and wasted 30 minutes of my life.
Skarmory walls that.
Totally
Talking of stall:

8 Dicks Cradily @ Leftovers
Nature: Bold
Evs: 252hp/252Def
Ability Storm Drain
- Ingrain (Suctin Cups? Lol)
- Barrier
- Toxic
- Recover
Walls physical attacks. God forbid you see one. Recovers 1/8 of its HP every turn, with the added benifit of being immune to phasing. It's walled by any Steel/Poision type, but can still stall you out. And don't try using Scald on it. Please.
Seriously, this makes Gliscor look like PICHU (maybe)

Skarmory walls that.
Totally
Talking of stall:

8 Dicks Cradily @ Leftovers
Nature: Bold
Evs: 252hp/252Def
Ability Storm Drain
- Ingrain (Suctin Cups? Lol)
- Barrier
- Toxic
- Recover
Walls physical attacks. God forbid you see one. Recovers 1/8 of its HP every turn, with the added benifit of being immune to phasing. It's walled by any Steel/Poision type, but can still stall you out. And don't try using Scald on it. Please.
Seriously, this makes Gliscor look like PICHU (maybe)
Honestly, I'd MUCH rather face that Cradily than the Gliscor I faced. At least your Cradily can be beaten. Sub-protect for 30 minutes is just plain boring.

This wasn't very hard to defeat, but damn it was annoying.

Lopunny King's Rock
(Cute Charm)
-Fake Out
-Fling
-Encore
-Thunder Wave

Being Encore'd into Leech Seed then being Paralyzed and getting infatuated because of the Cute Charm wasn't fun :c

Oh good, I get to technically double post

Minccino (Yes, not its evolution, THIS)
I'm assuming a defensive spread like 252HP/252Def
Bold?
Technician? Or if this guy wanted to be a even bigger dick, Cute Charm
Eviolite (It survived a +1 Quick Attack from Mega Pinsir. IT'S HOLDING EVIOLITE)
- Thunder Wavw
- Tickle
- Iron Tail
- Tail Slap(?)
What
The
Fuck

I saw this the other day, and even tried it out myself. Most annoying af thing ever.
Jumpluff @ Leftovers
252HP, 252Speed.
(Infiltrator)
-Encore
-Rage Powder
-Sleep Powder
-Substitute.

Just ran across this Xerneas. Yay for random uber?
Xerneas @ ???
Modest?
252SpecAtt/252Speed? (Just assuming. Might be an in game one that's shite)
Fairy Aura
- Thunder (Which hit. First time.)
- HEAL PULSE
- Geomancy(?)
- Moonblast(?)
This is in Singles. Let me repeat that. A HEAL PULSE XERNEAS IN SINGLES (which means it can only use it on your opponent... Why GF.) adding salt to the wound:
"Xerneas used Heal Pulse!"
"Manectrics HP is full!"
"insert Facepalm here"

I'm done with Battle Spot. Seriously

Kangaskahn @ It's mega stone
Jolly?
252Attack/252HP?
Scrappy?
- Mud-Slap
- Return(?)
- Double Team(?)
- Filler (Maybe Sucker Punch)
Yeah, MUD SLAP. You might think "Oh that's a crap move"... IT IS. Until Mega Kanga uses it >_> (-2 accuracy = HAX)

Smeargle @ Leftovers
Bold?
252HP/252Def?
MOODY
- Substitute
- Minimize
- Protect
- Baton Pass
This. Fucking. Smeargle.
THIS FUCKING SMEARGLE.
AHHHHHHH

Espeon @ IDK Because I rage quit.
Modest(?)
252HP/252SpeAtt
Magic Bounce
- Dazzling Gleam
- Stored Power
- Morning Sun
- IDK
What the fuck is wrong with people. THIS IS WHY I HATE BATTLE SPOT. BULLSHIT AFTER BULLSHIT. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE PLAY WITHOUT BEING DICKS
... I feel better now. I wish I could punch this guy in the face though. Because yknow. Assholeishness

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist

Staraptor @ Choice Scarf
252HP
Intimidate
-Final Gambit
Victini does it better.
still surprised the fuck out of my Weezing XD

Jolly?
252Attack/252HP?
Scrappy?
- Mud-Slap
- Return(?)
- Double Team(?)
Yeah, MUD SLAP. You might think "Oh that's a crap move"... IT IS. Until Mega Kanga uses it >_> (-2 accuracy = HAX)

Smeargle @ Leftovers
Bold?
252HP/252Def?
MOODY
- Substitute
- Minimize
- Protect
- Baton Pass
This. Fucking. Smeargle.
THIS FUCKING SMEARGLE.
AHHHHHHH

Espeon @ IDK Because I rage quit.
Modest(?)
252HP/252SpeAtt
Magic Bounce
- Dazzling Gleam
- Stored Power
- Morning Sun
- IDK
What the fuck is wrong with people. THIS IS WHY I HATE BATTLE SPOT. BULLSHIT AFTER BULLSHIT. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE PLAY WITHOUT BEING DICKS
... I feel better now. I wish I could punch this guy in the face though. Because yknow. Assholeishness
these are all pretty common sets, man

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hmmm I'm not sure about common, but they still aren't totally weird. I mean the only thing Smeargle should be doing on battle spot is passing moody and minimize boosts to something, and stored power Espeon wrecks in a baton pass chain, hell we even banned full baton pass teams in OU... But I have to agree on Mudslap Kanga, I haven't seen it once, and you have to tutor it in Platinum so it's straight up not an option for most people playing battle spot (simulator is a different story, just takes a click...). You don't even need 252 HP on Staraptor for final gambit, it's often just a filler move anyway

Jolly?
252Attack/252HP?
Scrappy?
- Mud-Slap
- Return(?)
- Double Team(?)

Smeargle @ Leftovers
Bold?
252HP/252Def?
MOODY
- Substitute
- Minimize
- Protect
- Baton Pass
This. Fucking. Smeargle.
THIS FUCKING SMEARGLE.
AHHHHHHH
Please tell me these two were on a doubles team together.

I actually was messing around with weird pokemon sets and made this weird mew whose purpose is to do what mew does best: troll the opponent.

Mew @ Metronome
EVs: HP252 SpA252 Spe4
Nature: Modest
Ability:Synchronize
-Nature Power
-Gastro Acid
-Nasty Plot
-Psychic

Blaziken @ Charcoal
EVs: 252 atk / 252 spe / 4 hp
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Speed Boost
-Bulk Up
-Protect
-Reversal
-Poison Jab

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)