Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Am wondering if Event Charizard has any value at all? As in if I can get something in return if I let people clone it :p.
Depends on what Event Charizard, since there's 20,000 roughly 6 or 7 (?). If you mean the UK GAME event then probably a little bit if you SR for decent IV's.

PPRNG is for Mac.
Not this beast of a 2006 Mac. It doesn't have Mac OSX. It stopped letting me update a couple years ago. I'm surprised it still works after 8 years.

Am wondering if Event Charizard has any value at all? As in if I can get something in return if I let people clone it :p.
There is nothing competitively viable about it. A Flawless Bred one would be better than one with Soft Reset IVs. It's only special to collectors because it shoots rainbows out it's ass.

Esmeya

Not this beast of a 2006 Mac. It doesn't have Mac OSX. It stopped letting me update a couple years ago. I'm surprised it still works after 8 years.
Oh, that's pretty bad then if it can't run PPRNG. Sorry.

Windows master race.

Depends on what Event Charizard, since there's 20,000 roughly 6 or 7 (?). If you mean the UK GAME event then probably a little bit if you SR for decent IV's.
There is nothing competitively viable about it. A Flawless Bred one would be better than one with Soft Reset IVs. It's only special to collectors because it shoots rainbows out it's ass.
Thanks :). No it's the Hong Kong event one actually, just checking if there are a lot of event mons collectors here ;).

Could someone give me a choice band/leftovers/Life Orb/brightpowder?

I don't have much to offer save for the blastoise megastone and some 5IV eevee spitbacks.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
Thanks :). No it's the Hong Kong event one actually, just checking if there are a lot of event mons collectors here ;).
Most event collectors here want 5/6 IV ones, but you might have luck on serebii, there's a lot of event collectors there who are less picky and just want them because they're rare :)

I have a noobish question.
Are players able to use AR generated pokemons in wifi battles? I'm talking about pokemons that have perfect IVs across all 6 stats because of the device or is it fair play for everyone?

Are players able to use AR generated pokemons in wifi battles? I'm talking about pokemons that have perfect IVs across all 6 stats because of the device or is it fair play for everyone?
If you mean will they make it on, that depends on the Pokemon. As for this forum, externally generated Pokemon are illegal.

As long as you list in every battle post (or your signature) that you use Legal hacks, you can battle those who agree to battle you. But your hacks must be legal; 510 EVs max and legal moves / balls / abilities.

But it's more fun to trade for legitimate ones here on smogon. Welcome to smogon by the way. :)

Oh, that's pretty bad then if it can't run PPRNG. Sorry.

Windows master race.
Yeah, it doesn't load the new smogon dex; doesn't load some youtube videos; it's tragic. No itunes; nothing; I'll think I'll buy a new one soon, but I'd also need to buy White 2; for Lugia and Zekrom. I'd also need an emulator for Mew and Diamond/Pearl for Azelf (though I think I have one in my room somewhere)... but yeah, that's like $50 + a whole bunch of time, for one legend. I'd really prefer to just find someone to trade with and bribe the hell out of them; lol.

Repost for a new page!:

Hey, any RNG abusers in the house? Looking for these four with trade rights so my friends can have them; might have to buy a windows computer just to learn RNG abuse to get these unless someone's willing to do them:

Shiny Japanese Mew in a Dive Ball 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Stealth Rocks (Need Re-distribution rights.) -Trading a lot for this one.

Lugia 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Multiscale (Need Re-distribution rights)

Shiny Azelf in a Luxury Ball 29+/31/29+/31/29+/31 Naive Stealth Rocks (Need Re-distribution rights) -Trading a lot for this one.

Zekrom in a Dusk/Cherish Ball 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly TailWind (Need Re-distribution rights)

I heard there was a re-distributable Zekrom going around? Does anyone have it?

• Any illegal hacks will cause you to be blacklisted. This includes things like illegal Pokeballs; keep in mind egg moves and version exclusives.
  • If you use legal hacks you MUST list this in your signature or in all of your posts. No exceptions. You will receive a warning if you are caught using any hacks and you did not disclose this before the battle.
  • If you use Dream World Pokémon that have not been officially released by Nintendo, you MUST list this in your signature or all your posts. No exceptions.
You can use legal hacks.

read full post here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ask-for-xy-ou-battles-here-read-the-first-post.3500607/

Esmeya

Yeah, it doesn't load the new smogon dex; doesn't load some youtube videos; it's tragic. No itunes; nothing; I'll think I'll buy a new one soon, but I'd also need to buy White 2; for Lugia and Zekrom. I'd also need an emulator for Mew and Diamond/Pearl for Azelf (though I think I have one in my room somewhere)... but yeah, that's like $50 + a whole bunch of time, for one legend. I'd really prefer to just find someone to trade with and bribe the hell out of them; lol.
You can get Azelf in B/W2, so there's that. SR is a Gen 5 tutor for it anyway.

Edit: http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/legendary.shtml

Edit2:

Omg Esmeya, I just died laughing at your avatar...
That's okay, it tends to scare most of the people I know.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
So a friend of mine has offered a 2IV hasty shiny genesect on instagram. Hax or not? And would this fall under "legal" hax?
You'll probably want to take it to the hack check thread here for a more in depth analysis, but the fact that it's a 2 IV instead of a 6 IV is a good sign.

Esmeya

You'll probably want to take it to the hack check thread here for a more in depth analysis, but the fact that it's a 2 IV instead of a 6 IV is a good sign.
Shiny Genesect had two forced 31's in Attack and Speed, so that bit is normal.

Checking around for that Timid Water pulse Jirachi again. I didn't realize it but I deleted my section detailing the redist legends I have. If you have that Jirachi and you want to work something out please pm me.

Also, an adamant ditto.

Last edited:
Can someone help me clone a bunch of pokemon none of which anyone was willing to clone as a perfect iv (minus special attack) jolly terrakion is apparently not worth cloning. The terrakion is from a give away from TheMoe it is semi redis and is in a master ball.

Also I need 3 crap shinymons that I got from friend safaris cloned one of which is a frogadier. And another is a shiny charmeleon.

The last thing I need cloned is a 31/31/31/x/x/31 adamant swarm heracross that's holding its ite.

I would like 3 clones of each of these + the original, you can have a few copies of each...if you even want them.

Also need a shiny, jolly, 6iv, lvl 97, japaneese ditto cloned to hell it's from Vader_the_White it's fully redis, spread it a lot, clone it and spread it as far as possible!
Also I need 3 clones of it. The ditto is also in a dive ball.

I also now have an adamant shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 iv heracross that I need cloned a few times.

I'll trade you a hp ice, 31/3-4/30/31/31/31 iv modest, kalos native zapdos if you can clone the above.. don't forget to send me a clone of the zapdos as well. :P

Soft resetting for a bold Yveltal, but I got this Naive one:
31 / 26, 27 / 14, 15 / 31 / 28, 29 / 31

I wanted bold, but this one looks pretty good...Toss or keep?

Edit: Okay, toss it is. I really want a bold one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)