Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for someone to check the SV of 5 of my eggs, please. You can have a spitback or three currently in stock from my list in return if you'd like.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thank you for the offer, but (for now at least), I'm just trying to get a Female Foongus/Amoongus in a Dive Ball to start a breeding project (and it'll need egg moves anyway).

I plan to learn to RNG at some point, since I've still got the Musketeers, Landorus, and maybe Kyurem still untouched in my Black version, but I've been juggling some trade requests for Gen 6.

Minor thing, I've heard people say Gen 5 RNG is easier than Gen 4. Is that true, because I tried RNGing in Gen 4 for about a week and failed every time.
Sorry for the late reply. It's all reletive, but yes most of Gen 5's RNG's are easy to get the hang of. Gen 4 and Gen 3 are annoying because you have to deal with delays. You'll see the difference when you attempt it.

Sorry for the late reply. It's all reletive, but yes most of Gen 5's RNG's are easy to get the hang of. Gen 4 and Gen 3 are annoying because you have to deal with delays. You'll see the difference when you attempt it.
Alright, I might attempt it over the coming weekend, but in addition to the guides on site, do you know any good videos? those tend to be easier for me to follow for this kind of thing.

I need the ESV checked for a perfect analytic magnimite egg with a quiet nature and 31/0/31/31/31/0 ivs egg.

I am not going on reddit as it is confusing and would be even more of a cluster F on my ipod.

I am hatching this magnimite ONCE and I am hatching it as a shiny, and since I already have someone that can hatch it shiny once I find out its ESVs, I need someone that can clone it and give me FIVE CLONES OF THE EGG. I know it's a lot but I am not going through the hell of hatching this thing EVER again.

Start a convo with me if you can check its ESV and I'll give you my friend code so you can check the ESV.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I need the ESV checked for a perfect analytic magnimite egg with a quiet nature and 31/0/31/31/31/0 ivs egg.

I am not going on reddit as it is confusing and would be even more of a cluster F on my ipod.

I am hatching this magnimite ONCE and I am hatching it as a shiny, and since I already have someone that can hatch it shiny once I find out its ESVs, I need someone that can clone it and give me FIVE CLONES OF THE EGG. I know it's a lot but I am not going through the hell of hatching this thing EVER again.

Start a convo with me if you can check its ESV and I'll give you my friend code so you can check the ESV.
Why do you need it checked if you already have someone who can hatch it? This part makes no sense, heh.

Also, you don't need five eggs cloned. You can just clone the hatched Magnemite five times.

Why do you need it checked if you already have someone who can hatch it? This part makes no sense, heh.

Also, you don't need five eggs cloned. You can just clone the hatched Magnemite five times.
They have access to reddit which could hatch it shiny.

And I need it cloned five times so I can ev train 3 while the other two are getting shiny hatched and named two different things.

They have access to reddit which could hatch it shiny.

And I need it cloned five times so I can ev train 3 while the other two are getting shiny hatched and named two different things.
wait wait wait?? You do understand that when you A. trade your eggs you can't nickname them but the other person can and you can't ev train no eggs and if your eggs are unhatched then there useless.
edit: can you even clone eggs? you can't even deposit eggs into pokemon bank.

wait wait wait?? You do understand that when you A. trade your eggs you can't nickname them but the other person can and you can't ev train no eggs and if your eggs are unhatched then there useless.
You can clone eggs. And I think they meant they want to hatch three non-shiny, and if they want to request their hatcher to nickname them, why can't they?

First of all I meant hatch 3 non shiny so I can get to abusing my awesome new magninites sooner, and yes, you should easily be able to clone eggs using the 2 3dses glitch, but they however cannot be power saved and put into pokemon bank and cloned that way.

And can't the person that shiny hatches them nick name them for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)