Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can clone eggs. And I think they meant they want to hatch three non-shiny, and if they want to request their hatcher to nickname them, why can't they?
I never said they can't have the person who is getting the egg choose the nickname.
First of all I meant hatch 3 non shiny so I can get to abusing my awesome new magninites sooner, and yes, you should easily be able to clone eggs using the 2 3dses glitch, but they however cannot be power saved and put into pokemon bank and cloned that way.

And can't the person that shiny hatches them nick name them for you?
the 2 3ds cloning glitch so unreliable compared to powersaves but that works I guess. My question is though why would you only have one egg checked?? Man I was told 5 to 15 you do understand you have a chance of not finding someone on reddit which I have run into a couple times. Whatever what I can do is at least tell you the names of people who can check the ESV of your egg if that would help.

edit: actually I have 4 people listed on my thread under special rights that can help you. They are all nice people that I am sure that are willing to help. Well I'm just gonna say good luck with your egg.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
They have access to reddit which could hatch it shiny.

And I need it cloned five times so I can ev train 3 while the other two are getting shiny hatched and named two different things.
Mate, there's no guaranteed chance there's going to be a hatcher. You have to actually know the TSV to say something like that. More often than not, there's a hatcher, but the other times you just have to rebreed.

So, I'm going to try and learn gen 5 RNG abuse, so I was wondering if someone could help me find my SID for my Black cartridge (might do Black 2 later, but I have no stationaries left there, so Black comes first)?

I just have to trade a Pokemon caught on that game and banked up to someone to get it, correct?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
So, I'm going to try and learn gen 5 RNG abuse, so I was wondering if someone could help me find my SID for my Black cartridge (might do Black 2 later, but I have no stationaries left there, so Black comes first)?

I just have to trade a Pokemon caught on that game and banked up to someone to get it, correct?
You don't need to know your SID unless you want to abuse for shiny (not recommended for your first abuse). Otherwise, you can use KeyBV right? I'm pretty sure you can view the Pokemon in pkhex or w/e to check. (it might only be KeySAV, I can't remember)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet

Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but what non-stationary legends are in Black 2? If you've collected all stationary legendaries, that means you don't have any legendaries left there, right?

EDIT: Woo! Shiny eevee in a heal ball! Thank you, wonder trade! :D :D :D

You don't need to know your SID unless you want to abuse for shiny (not recommended for your first abuse). Otherwise, you can use KeyBV right? I'm pretty sure you can view the Pokemon in pkhex or w/e to check. (it might only be KeySAV, I can't remember)
Well, I do want to RNG shinies at some point, so even if I don't for my first try, I will want it at some point.
Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but what non-stationary legends are in Black 2? If you've collected all stationary legendaries, that means you don't have any legendaries left there, right?
Thinking about it, I don't think there are any non-stationary legends in B2, but I might try to RNG some Pokemon for Tutor moves (Hyper Voice Gardevoir, Knock Off Bisharp, etc.)

First of all I meant hatch 3 non shiny so I can get to abusing my awesome new magninites sooner, and yes, you should easily be able to clone eggs using the 2 3dses glitch, but they however cannot be power saved and put into pokemon bank and cloned that way.

Lady Valkyrie

BriarRose

tjohnny44

your best bet in this situation is tjohnny44 or brairrose. Then again I am saying this because ladyvalkyrie's arm is hurt. There all nice people but there probably not going to do it for free. There all swag awesome people though and can help you out:)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

You can clone eggs via powersaves, it's just very tedious.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Well, I do want to RNG shinies at some point, so even if I don't for my first try, I will want it at some point.

Thinking about it, I don't think there are any non-stationary legends in B2, but I might try to RNG some Pokemon for Tutor moves (Hyper Voice Gardevoir, Knock Off Bisharp, etc.)
Your best bet will still probably be to RNG in black, then, since I don't think bred pokemon can be rng'ed in black 2, and I don't think you can capture them outside dream radar (which will force you to have the HA telepathy).

EDIT: Speaking about the ralts, lol.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Your best bet will still probably be to RNG in black, then, since I don't think bred pokemon can be rng'ed in black 2, and I don't think you can capture them outside dream radar (which will force you to have the HA telepathy).
You can breed abuse in BW2, but iirc it's a lot more tedious. It doesn't really matter if the Ralts has HA as you can just transfer it over to B/W and use a seed that isn't "Dream World Ability". :)

Edit:
then again learning new things like this can be very shocking. How though I know for a fact you can't deposit eggs into bank?
edit: going to sleep so confused:/
Evan explained it very well...
- Back up save.
- Trade egg to friend.
- Restore save.
- Hold friend to gun point, get egg back.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

RNGing shinies on your first try is not a problem. Not sure why it's thought to be, only doing roamers are a pain in the butt.

You can ask .com to help you check if he's feeling nice. My first RNG was a shiny capture for each gen, so ...

Also, makes verifying easier.

My first RNG is probably going to be Kyurem (easiest stationary to reach). Any recommendations for a Pokeball?

Also debating what form to have it set up for.

Looking for someone to clone said egg with the 2 3dses glitch. It has a very important magnimite inside and you can even keep a copy of it if you want. It's a 31/0/31/31/31/0 iv quiet analytic magnimite in it. I also need it still unhatched when you clone it and give it to me.

Regular Kyurem and Black = Dive Ball
White Kyurem = Premier Ball

If you don't want to do Kyurem you can also do the Swords of Justice :]
Dive Ball then, since I think this one'll be Kyurem-B oriented.

Oh, I plan to get all the Stationaries left (Kyurem, Swords, Landorus if I can transfer a Thundurus). Kyurem's just the first because he's the easiest stationary for me to reach (haven't done Cobalion, so can't get the other Swords anyway).

In the meantime, I need synchronizers for them. What are the preferred natures for the Kyurem-B (Rash or Naive?) and the swords (besides obvious Jolly Terrakion)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)