Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can find a good PRESSURE Lugia for trade?

I can offer (to be cloned on decision)
- Dive Ball 6 IV Naive Shiny Kyurem (Earth Power + Iron Head)
- Dive Ball Physical Jolly Shiny Cobalion (Stealth Rock)
- Repeat Ball Jolly Shiny Terrakion (Iron Head + Stealth Rock)
- Heal Ball Timid Shiny Virizion (Synthesis + HP Fire)

What nature should I RNG for Giratina? It's a gen5 wondercard, so no defog.

Also, I'm looking for a nidoran-f with hustle. Must be in premiere, dive, or net ball though.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
What nature should I RNG for Giratina? It's a gen5 wondercard, so no defog.

Also, I'm looking for a nidoran-f with hustle. Must be in premiere, dive, or net ball though.
Impish to be a "Great Wall" :]

Also, since you can abuse in 5th gen why not abuse a Hidden Grotto for a nidoran? xD
(If you only have Black / White 1 I apologize)

Anyone able to help me real quick?

I have an awesome egg on a previous PS backup (that I no longer have on my main game) and need help transferring it to my main/current game.

Just need to quickly trade the egg to you and then trade back! Shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

-----------------------

edit: I can give you a clone of this as payment for helping. Its a random full-redis KB shiny.

Absol (M) - Adamant - Pressure - Premier Ball - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt

Anyone able to help me real quick?

I have an awesome egg on a previous PS backup (that I no longer have on my main game) and need help transferring it to my main/current game.

Just need to quickly trade the egg to you and then trade back! Shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

edit: I can give you a clone of this as payment for helping. Its a random full-redis KB shiny.

Absol (M) - Adamant - Pressure - Premier Ball - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt
I can do it for you. I don't need any payment.

Does anyone have Nidoran (F) with Hustle that they would be willing to trade with me? Preferably with a Modest nature, but that's not a deal breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)