Multi Gen Ubers Replay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also was surprised that Rhydon actually did something this battle and literally 100% stopped that MegaKangashkan (that bulk still surprised me as +2 Drain Punch still didn't finish it off there with his pretty low HP left) and dealt good enough damage to Kyurem to cripple it hard. Well still gimmicky pick, but it still kind of surprised me there. Although I admit that physical bulk of Eviolite Rhydon is brilliant (this typing is still horrible though), so maybe it's not as shocking.

That Psych Up MewTwo was fun to see as well ;). Pretty creative.
Rhydon is an amazing pokemon actually, or really good at the least. It walls both zekrom and ho-oh, it does this better than rhyperior imo bc if you give it a spdef boosting nature it can also eat up draco meteors, which rhyperior cant. It also has much more overall bulk. It is a fantastic pokemon on stall as walling these pokemon is essential, and it provides stealth rocks as well. Only downside is you cant use something like rockeus to defog, but even on balance this is a decent choice if you're ho-oh and zek weak. Oh and it takes only 40% from a +6 gothitelle's psyshock and can roar it out (or if you run rest you cant but blergh) :D

Who is MoltresMan and how is he using my team?
GG nonetheless.
EDIT: Figured out the who part

Last edited:
Rhydon is an amazing pokemon actually, or really good at the least. It walls both zekrom and ho-oh, it does this better than rhyperior imo bc if you give it a spdef boosting nature it can also eat up draco meteors, which rhyperior cant. It also has much more overall bulk. It is a fantastic pokemon on stall as walling these pokemon is essential, and it provides stealth rocks as well. Only downside is you cant use something like rockeus to defog, but even on balance this is a decent choice if you're ho-oh and zek weak. Oh and it takes only 40% from a +6 gothitelle's psyshock and can roar it out (or if you run rest you cant but blergh) :D
Max HP/ Max Def with SpD+ Nature or something different when it goes to EVs ?

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Haxiom asked for this and I believe it is relevant to how we currently perceive Shadow Tag.

(0.25^5)(100)(5) This is the parahax Fireburn would have needed with Klefki to 5HKO Gothitelle before it could Rest.
[(0.9375^16)(100) - (100)] This is the probability of getting at least one crit in 16 turns.

(0.25^5)(100)(5) + [(0.9375^16)(100) - (100)] = Fireburn's chance of killing Goth
(0.48828125 %) + (64.39258695 %) = Fireburn's chance of killing Goth
64.8808682 % = Fireburn's chance of killing Goth

Haxiom had an approximately 35.12 % of winning at the start of turn 34.
Fireburn had an approximately 64.88 % of killing Haxiom's Gothitelle before Gliscor ran out of PP for Earthquake.

Haxiom asked for this and I believe it is relevant to how we currently perceive Shadow Tag.

(0.25^5)(100)(5) This is the parahax Fireburn would have needed with Klefki to 5HKO Gothitelle before it could Rest.
[(0.9375^16)(100) - (100)] This is the probability of getting at least one crit in 16 turns.

(0.25^5)(100)(5) + [(0.9375^16)(100) - (100)] = Fireburn's chance of killing Goth

Fireburn had an approximately 64.88 % of killing Haxiom's Gothitelle before Gliscor ran out of PP for Earthquake.
Play Rough's 90% accuracy shifts it a bit more towards Haxiom, but yeah.

nerd

jkjk ur kewl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)