The Artwork for Tournaments Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hey guys, i,'m pretty new here but would like to say my artistic skills are not too shabby... I would really like to contribute to a tournament like this.
However I'm a bit confused about the rules of this thread and how contribution works. Have the rules of the op changed or is raikou00 just not active anymore?
A person in need of a tournament image for one of Smogon's many tournaments will post here and describe what kind of art they desire. Then it is up to us, the community of artists, to draw for them an image. The requestee will choose the image he prefers. Consider it an art free for all. It looks like the Master Assignment List and Tournament Points haven't been updated in a while. The rest of the rules and guidelines still apply, and contributing nice images can help you earn toward an Artist Badge. Take a look at the most recent requests and see if there are any you would like to try. Requests are usually made every couple of days. Happy Arting and nice to see you interested!

It'd be nice if the original post could be updated with the stuff that's already done. Like the Ubers tournament is still in the Master assignment list even though it has already been completed. Plus that super nice art can be featured in the proper section.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It'd be nice if the original post could be updated with the stuff that's already done. Like the Ubers tournament is still in the Master assignment list even though it has already been completed. Plus that super nice art can be featured in the proper section.
raikou00 , you still have time to update the OP? Otherwise we might need to start looking for a new host, or have the moderators update the OP whenever appropriate.

Also, the point system should be scrapped if it's not maintained. There is no way I could still be in the lead.

I can help, but I don't need an art thread if i dw these myself right?
Nope.

Hi, I need a logo for the Social Media Room for PSPL.

Our mascot is Pikachu. Obviously something integrated with social media (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc) would be wonderful.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)