Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The official stance was already said in the hack check thread almost 4 times now. It's the same stance as any other injected Wondercard, state that it's from an injected Wondercard while trading. It's legal. Local events are not region locked this gen.
Cheers for this. Sorry to drag up old posts.

Is there anyone who have a calm hp ice Zapdos with defog(doesn't have to be nicknamable)? I can RNG a Zapdos on my soul silver, but I'd prefer to go with bold nature to get a nicknable one but at the same time I already have a bold defog Zapdos and not a calm one at all.

Looking for some new partner teams for the multi battle mode in Battle Maison. If you want to help, just add me and send me a PM, and I will add you as well. Thanks in advance.

Is there anyone who have a calm hp ice Zapdos with defog(doesn't have to be nicknamable)? I can RNG a Zapdos on my soul silver, but I'd prefer to go with bold nature to get a nicknable one but at the same time I already have a bold defog Zapdos and not a calm one at all.
do you happen to haven an ar for the ds? because if thats the case you can rng both without using a single cheat because you can backup saves with it as well just rng one transfer it then put youre old save in place and done you cna rng another one

Anyone want this (still an egg)?

Charmander (M) - Jolly - Blaze - 31/31/31/23/31/30 - Outrage, Dragon Dance, Crunch, Flare Blitz - HP ICE

Not really sure why anyone would use/want it but it has HP Ice! lol :)

Have a number of feebas with:
calm nature
Iv:31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: mirror coat / dragon pulse

Lf stuff to complete pokedex (only at 400 so i can use alot :p) starters from any gen but 1/6 would be very nice :D

WTing spitbacks right now, VM me if you want one of these (tell me what ability you want).

Calm Nature
Klutz/Regenerator/Healer
Random IVs
- Bestow
- Yawn
- Heal Bell
- Wish

Edit: *yawn* bedtime for me, will continue tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)