EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be willing to trade any female Rattled Magikarp/Moxie Gyarados in a Great Ball for a Safari Ball Roselia with Leaf Storm, Spikes and Sleep Powder?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Would you be willing to trade any female Rattled Magikarp/Moxie Gyarados in a Great Ball for a Safari Ball Roselia with Leaf Storm, Spikes and Sleep Powder?
Can do. :) Will be around this evening with your gyara (will probably do a friend safari wild capture, as I haven't bred for them yet). If you have a female roselia with just the pokeball, that'd be enough, however to balance the trade if you've only got bred up ones (since you'd be trading something with IVs and egg moves for something I just caught in a friend safari), I'd be willing to throw in a second spitback of something I've been breeding recently. I've got HA treecko--pokeball, so I'd prolly send a male--as well as HA+dream ball females of audino, mawile, carvanha, or heracross. :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Decided what the hell. I'm going to build my Triples team.

First (of three) requests is up. Bunnelby deposited for the Kangaskhan. Thanks for doing this!
I'm on now, and a direct trade will be faster. I'll go snipe your FC from the Battle spot FC thread. :) What were the other 2? Also, do you want a mega stone on kanga, or some other useful BP item?

I'm on now, and a direct trade will be faster. I'll go snipe your FC from the Battle spot FC thread. :) What were the other 2? Also, do you want a mega stone on kanga, or some other useful BP item?
Oh! I'll take another Mega Stone just for convenience if you're giving them away. I'll add you real quick.

The other two are Bisharp and Meowstic. I'm on and ready to trade whenever you are.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Oh! I'll take another Mega Stone just for convenience if you're giving them away. I'll add you real quick.

The other two are Bisharp and Meowstic. I'm on and ready to trade whenever you are.
Alrighty, I've got the clones now, and I'm going online. I've been re-nicknaming the clones "Smogon", but meh. Hope you don't mind my quirky sense of humor, lol.

Hello,
I would like to request a Garchomp from your battle spot battle ready Distribution. Thank you in advance :)

Saw your post on the battle spot SQSR. I really appreciate the kind offer c: But would it be too much to ask for an impish rotom? I'm looking for something that has synergy with my blaziken, like I said previously. Thanks!

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Saw your post on the battle spot SQSR. I really appreciate the kind offer c: But would it be too much to ask for an impish rotom? I'm looking for something that has synergy with my blaziken, like I said previously. Thanks!
Hi! I'm glad you found your way here. :) In order to give you the pokemon, I need you to deposit a bunnelby on GTS asking for rotom. Make sure you put a message on the listing with my username "EnGarde" so that I can find it! Then I can send the rotom-w.

Rotom-w is a great teammate for blaziken, however impish is a terrible nature for the poor washing machine, as it is primarily a special attacker. Here is a good set to try:

Rotom-Wash @ Sitrus Berry
Modest
252 HP / 144 Def / 86 Sp.Atk / 28 Speed
31/x/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Will-o-Wisp
- Volt Switch

It's also the rotom that I have ready to go. All the pokemon that I can offer are listed on the first page of this thread, so those are the ones you and others that are trying out battle spot can request. Anyways, get that bunnelby on GTS and I can send you this rotom! :)

I just bred a modest Rotom, so I guess I'll use that spread, thanks!
Anyway, the bunnelby's up. I'd like the Manectric, please. Thank you! :D

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I just bred a modest Rotom, so I guess I'll use that spread, thanks!
Anyway, the bunnelby's up. I'd like the Manectric, please. Thank you! :D
Looks like the bunnelby was sniped (you did put my username EnGarde in the message section, yes)?

Do you already have a manectric mega stone? If so, please deposit another bunnelby and we can try again.

If you need the mega stone too, those can't be sent through GTS and we'll have to do a direct trade. PM me and we can coordinate a time we can both be on to get that trade done.

Also, one last note on rotom: my rotom (the one listed above) is a special rotom with a 30 IV in defense (and an even IV in attack). That means that its hidden power type is ice (which is why I bred it), but that also means it has to have its EV spread tailor made to it. If you're breeding for a "traditional" 5IV flawless rotom with 31/x/31/31/31/31, then you should go with (changes are in bold):

Rotom-Wash @ Sitrus Berry
Modest
252 HP / 140 Def / 86 Sp.Atk / 4 Sp.Def / 28 Speed
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Will-o-Wisp
- Volt Switch

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
cmt
Spiritomb
Adamant
Infiltrator
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Pain Split, Destiny Bond, Foul Play
Your Dream Ball + HA shellos, is it blue or pink? I'd prefer blue if possible, but I'll accept either color, so long as it is female dream ball+HA. :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
it is blue lol
Cool. Then I'd like:

Shellos
Bold /Perfect
31/x/31/31/31/31

Storm Drain/Sand Force
Curse , Clear Smog , Brine , Sludge

I think I can have yours ready either later tonight or by tomorrow. I'll let you know when it's done. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)