Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I resetted my white recently. How the hell can I calibrate for the game? Beat the first gym. (Gonna shiny abuse the thundurus but I did not know the parameters beforehand)

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
I resetted my white recently. How the hell can I calibrate for the game? Beat the first gym. (Gonna shiny abuse the thundurus but I did not know the parameters beforehand)
1) Catch a Pokemon an check it's IVs the best way you see fit (rare candies, import it to gen VI), either now or after you get farther in the game
or
2) Use PPRNG/RNG Reporter 9.96.6 alpha and the Unova Link Calibration

CMT for that :)
Will do man. Just to note this is non-redis. I pretty much dedicated my time to SR this for Pokeguy (can't tag you man - sorry) so naturally he also has redis rights too, and that's it for the foreseeable future :)

That is, bar none I know of, the best Shiny Jirachi on the site. Not sure I've even seen a better regular one (specially oriented at least).
I thought as much man. I beat my own record of 31/x/31/31/31/31 albeit with a shitty nature (Mild)

GIVEAWAY :D

Jolly MALE 31/31/31/x/31/31 Sneasel IN A MOON BALL (With Inner Focus, which will change to Pressure upon evolving) with the Egg Moves:
Ice Punch
Icicle Crash
Fake Out
Pursuit

To win this epic prize answer the following question!
What is my favourite Mario Kart track?
(As in course, not music :p)
VM only please! That way you can see other peoples answers!
(And only reply to the VM that says to XD)

Warning: Sneasel does not come with a Razor Claw. I don't have the BP DX
Also, it's Male so NO BALL BREEDING FOR YOU!
Does not come with batteries
No ones won it yet :o

Reposting!
Safari Ball Giveaway Pt. 1

Hello! This is my first giveaway here and I hope you enjoy it. It will be split into several parts and feature pink-colored Pokémon in Safari Balls. For its first iteration, I'm going to hand out 3 individuals of 3 different species (i.e., 9 lucky winners). Details can be seen below:

#173 Cleffa ♀
Calm | Magic Guard | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Aromatherapy, Heal Pulse, Misty Terrain, Wish
Count: 3

#174 Igglybuff ♀
Modest | Competitive | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Gravity, Heal Pulse, Perish Song, Wish

#209 Snubbull ♀
Impish | Intimidate | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Close Combat, Double-Edge, Focus Punch, Heal Bell

In case you're curious, I caught Igglybuff's and Cleffa's great grandmother in Soul Silver and transferred them to gen VI. Snubbull's grand mother was captured in an Emerald emulator and then transferred to a retail game with a flash cart. All these are Kalos bred and have my OT/ID No. They are not clones.

How To Participate:
  1. Go to my profile and find my post corresponding to the Pokémon you want to win.
  2. Post the name of your favorite book and its author.
  3. (Optional) Explain why it's such an awesome book.
  4. Do not reply to this post or PM me.
  5. You may post once in each Pokémon's comment, but you may only win one species.

I'll randomly select winners and distribute the Pokémon tomorrow at 18-19 h (GMT -5), so make sure to post before that time.

I'm looking for a few mons, spitbacks with low IVs is fine. HA Netball/Diveball Tentacruel, HA Female Quickball Lucario, HA Premier Ball Female Togepi.
0 Atk Ditto and 0 Speed Ditto.

Have some 3-5 IV spitbacks with egg moves, Superpower, Bellydrum, Aquajet Marills in a dive ball, Speed Boost Torchics with Baton Pass and Low Kick, 4-5 iv adamant Metangs, 4-5iv Aerodactyls.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for a few mons, spitbacks with low IVs is fine. HA Netball/Diveball Tentacruel, HA Female Quickball Lucario, HA Premier Ball Female Togepi.
0 Atk Ditto and 0 Speed Ditto.

Have some 3-5 IV spitbacks with egg moves, Superpower, Bellydrum, Aquajet Marills in a dive ball, Speed Boost Torchics with Baton Pass and Low Kick, 4-5 iv adamant Metangs, 4-5iv Aerodactyls.
Do you need both 0 Attack and 0 Speed on the same Ditto, or one with each. (Without me going to reload a save) I can give you a Trick Room Ditto: 31/31/31/31/31/0, if that's any use to you?

Edit: PM me to arrange if it's desired, otherwise no need to respond :).

LF: Cloner so they can clone my shiny honedge and shiny salemance. Need three copies and including original.

PM me if you can help.

Also looking for a bold ninjask with speed boost with moves baton pass, and swords dance

LF Female Tentacool/Tentacruel preferably in Dream Ball/Great Ball

FT:
Non HA:
Safari Ball Roselia with Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder and Spikes
Safari Ball Kangaskhan with Hammer Arm and Double Edge
Safari Ball Skorupi with Whirlwind, Agility and Confuse Ray

1) Catch a Pokemon an check it's IVs the best way you see fit (rare candies, import it to gen VI), either now or after you get farther in the game
or
2) Use PPRNG/RNG Reporter 9.96.6 alpha and the Unova Link Calibration
Ok so I calibrated by trading a sweet scenter and using metalkids iv calc and daycare for leveling up. I got Timer0 as C80, which I believe is the norm for a DS Phat.

Now, for anyone who has done ID abuse, care to explain me why I can hit a seed consistently and get the same trainer ID every time, but can't find the corresponding seed in Pandora's box' "find seed hit" option? I searched +-3 timer0's by changing the calibration data but I get matches with irrelevant seconds and keypresses so I'll assume they are not what I hit.

Will do man. Just to note this is non-redis. I pretty much dedicated my time to SR this for Pokeguy (can't tag you man - sorry) so naturally he also has redis rights too, and that's it for the foreseeable future :)

I thought as much man. I beat my own record of 31/x/31/31/31/31 albeit with a shitty nature (Mild)
can you CMT for that jirachi as well :3

This is correct. A few tips for speeding up the process though:
• Calculate the values each stat should be for the nature you want.

• Learn the characteristics so you can quickly tell if it's a 31 or 30 from there (saves time over visiting Kiloude).

• Set yourself a goal and stick to it. No need to come post here every 4th Vivillon saying "keep or toss". In extreme cases (like 0/0/0/31/0/31 or the like) feel free to get an opinion on it; but otherwise, just stick to what you're willing to settle for.

• Don't waste time checking things if one factor already tells you it's no use. Personally I wouldn't care for a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Vivillon, if it was Serious (or similar). Just reset once you see it's a bad nature, rather than going to check IVs (as an example).

Edit: The max stats are:
Code:
Modest : 44/18/20/33/20/30  |  Timid : 44/18/20/30/20/33
Edit2:
• You can determine the nature without flipping to the second page of the summary screen. Where the stats are listed, they will be red for the +stat, and blue for the -stat.
I'm doing this too, yet I've never done a SR before. How many resets should I be expecting to do? 1000? 2000?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm doing this too, yet I've never done a SR before. How many resets should I be expecting to do? 1000? 2000?
Entirely depends on what you're willing to accept.
Nature = 2/25 (assuming you'd take Modest/Timid).
Each great IV = 2/32 (assuming you'll take 30 or 31).

So for Modest, 30 or 31 Speed, you have 32*25/2/2 = 200 expected resets.
If you want another 30 or 31 IV (Special Attack), then 32*32*25/2/2/2 = 3200 expected resets.

Edit: Fixed (apparently I forgot an IV of 0 was possible -_-).
Edit2: For Hasty + Naive as well, then you have 2 extra natures; 4/25. So divide all numbers by 2. [100 and 1600 respectively.]

It's already released here in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)