Ability: Intimidate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
- Iron Head

It's the best physical sweeper of all time, and it has great bulk when tied with Intimidate. I figured Mega Mawile would've been better than Mega Scizor for SD. It might be slow, but it makes trash out of every other pokemon that is unable to faint it. Adds insult to injury when the opponent switches out before I SD.

Broken (Xerneas) @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Geomancy

The regular. 8 speed helps break speed ties with other Xern. I needed the hardest special hitter as well, which was this. Hidden Power Fire catches pretty much every opponent off guard, Psyshock prevents those people who think that using a OU/UU team with Chansey/Blissey is good, as well as hitting any Poison types hard. Moonblast is best STAB move there is, when he's boosted.

The Best Lead (Kyogre) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Water Spout
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Surf

I never stray into Ubers without Kyogre. It's powerful, fast, and hits hard, and more importantly, first. Virtually nothing but Darkrai and Deo-A/S outspeeds, and even then, I have my ways around them.

Troll (Thundurus) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Needed a mon to stop the constant stat boosts. Also shuts down my most hated mon of all time, Scolipass. It also shuts down Darkrai, Xerneas, Scizor, Smeargle, Giratina-A, and Lugia. Hidden Power Ice is to wreck any ground type mons that wall Thundy, specifically Groudon and Garchomp (provided it's even used in ubers). Thunder Wave is to help my other pokemon, but it also plainly pisses people off, which I love.

Arceus-Flying (Arceus-Steel) @ Iron Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 4 HP / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Roar
- Earthquake
- ExtremeSpeed

Not the best defogger, but I don't like having a dragon type pokemon on my team in Ubers. It'll defog away all those rocks and spikes. Roar is just for cleaning the messes that Thundy fails to clean himself (i.e. geomancied xern). Recover helps Arceus survive longer, and Iron Head is the usual STAB.

Not Scizor (Genesect) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Flash Cannon
- U-Turn
- Thunderbolt

I decided a mixed Genesect would be best because of download, and similar attack stats. Genesect would use moves depending on the opponent currently out, and the Download boost. I needed some Steel coverage, some extremespeed coverage, and some electric type coverage, which Genesect provides it all.

Last edited:

tehy

Banned deucer.
time to be constructive i guess

your explanation at the end for mega mawile is weird, it doesn't add insult to injury when you force someone out and set up on them...

people do use blissey seriously in ubers you know. also it hits specially bulky ho-oh hard

Consider an arceus forme instead of lugia;without even Toxic, you have no way to stop those hazards users from re-laying hazards over and over. (You can use 8 PP aeroblast, or you can roar, but if they hazards as you roar, they switch back in as you defog.) Also whirlwind>roar. Meanwhile supportceus can at least have a decent PP attack and Will-o-Wisp fucks with a lot of common Sr setters, and it's not weak to the rocks it's gotta fog (so it can come in later if it has to)

Scarfsect, get rid of espeed entirely, flash cannon should be iron head really, thunderbolt should be something else.

8-BIT Luster

Completely Unviable
Okay..
I'll rate for you.

Please have at least 3 lines of description for each Pokemon, explaining why you chose it and what it does on your team. Otherwise, this will get locked.

First of all, you have some sets that aren't optimal, so I'll help you fix those.
Any pokemon with 4 HP or 252 HP investment, change that. Move 4 HP into a defensive stat, as it gives you an odd HP number, which lets you switch into Stealth Rock more times.

Genesect acts as a Xerneas check if it isn't carrying Hidden Power Fire. For this reason, you should be running Iron Head>Flash Cannon to hit Xerneas' far weaker physical defense after a Geomancy.
ExtremeSpeed is unnecessary on a Scarf Genesect. Explosion is much better, as it lets you eliminate threats such as Scarf/Specs Kyogre and standard Ho-Oh, as both give you an Attack boost from Download. This is especially nice against Ho-Oh, who is a complete monster. You can consistently chip off >50% of Kyogre's health with U-Turn anyways. Lastly, Ice Beam or Flamethrower/Blaze Kick should be used over Thunderbolt. Thunderbolt isn't hitting anything of note that Ice Beam or any of Genesect's other moves don't already hit for better. Blaze Kick and flamethrower also let you hit Ferrothorn, Scizor and other Genesect, who Genesect has trouble with.

Secondly, your Arceus doesn't have Iron Head. Defog isn't good on and Offensive Arceus form, and since Arceus is probably your Xerneas Check #2, you want a Support Arceus with Iron Head.
Iron Head/Defog/Recover/Roar or Will-O-Wisp is the optimal set. roar is also good for phazing Xerneas, while Will-O-Wisp provides some utility in burn. Also, you have a grand total of 8 EVs on Arceus. Fix that.

Minor things include having a Modest nature on Kyogre, as you want the extra power, and you still speed tie with Scarf Zekroms (at least if the players have sense.)

I forgot the optimal Mawile spread, but yours isn't it.

Also, Xerneas should be running 104 HP/32 Def/252SpAtk/120Spd with a Modest nature. this lets you outspeed Mega Mewtwo Y if stick Web is on the field and you've Geomancied. It also gives Genesect the SpAtk Download boost, making Iron Head less powerful.
Also, you need the Hidden power Fire IVs on Xerneas. I forgot what they are, but put 2 IVs into attack to still give you HP Fire while minimizing Confusion and Foul Play damage.

Also, you have three Steel-Types and no switch-in to Ho-Oh. Big big big big big big issue. You also have No Stealth Rock which gives Ho-Oh even more free reign over your team. Genesect isn't really doing anything on your team. Replace him with Landorus-Therian. You don't have to do this, but Lando is awesome and he also checks Ho-Oh.
Run an Earth Plate set with Earthquake/Stone Edge or Rock Slide/U-Turn/Stealth Rock. Intimidate is a freaking amazing ability to have. Lando also acts as a pivot, being able to U-Urn out of stick situations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)