Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
LF: female dream ball Carvanha (spitback is fine)
FT: flawless female love ball Larvitar, jolly with Iron Head, Outrage, Dragon Dance and Stealth Rock

The Spiritomb has Pressure as its ability, is that ok? Or would you like to pick something else? Also, can I get some more specifics on those 3 (IVs, Natures, Egg Moves)
In that case, instead of Spiritomb, could I get one of those elekids and instead of clauncher could I get Luxury Ball Seviper. And yes, I would like to know their egg moves.

Last edited:
Best Poke Ball(s) for this?

I'm planning on breeding one in
Fast Ball could work too. Depends on if you want Wonder Skin "bursts out laughing"
(Brb checking facts)
Edit: GODAMN IT GAMEFREAK
(You cant get it in a Fast Ball)
Looks like Repeats your best option :/

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Best Poke Ball(s) for this?

I'm planning on breeding one in
You could also go Luxury if you want to go thematically, Delcatty just begs to be pampered in a Luxury Ball. The thin red and yellow stripes on the ball actually match pretty well too...

Giveaway weekly spit back giveaway

As promised I will be hosting weekly spit back giveaways. The rules are simple to this post on my profile under spitback giveaway or on my profile saying your participating in my spitback giveaway. Also I just started my smear gel exchange program so if you want a free smeargle in a friend ball check my thread for the details. Either ways the spitbacks that I am giving away.

Ultra ball numel
Adamant nature
Egg moves body slam, ancient power, iron head (giving away 5 iv versions I have about 6 boxes of 5 iv numel)

Dream ball dratini
Aqua jet, extreme speed and other egg moves
(Have a few spitbacks so first come first serve)
Thanks to nerina

Love ball farfetch'd
Lead blade, night slash, quick attack, feather dance egg moves
(Have plenty of spitbacks)

This giveaway goes on until next Sunday however I will be bumping this less so check my thread to get accurate results on what spitbacks are being given away. Also the numel and farfetch'd are from me I breed them myself. I am out of town so I will get back to you when I can.
Bumping it goes till Sunday

So this is a rather interesting request I kinda want to start a small club mostly with users I kinda know and the point of this club is to giveaway some of our pokemon and to give to the community...hopefully these giveaways will interest people #my giveaways are failing....so of you want to help give stuff to people our to the community pm me or post on my profile:) thanks....
Edit : you know you want to join

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)