Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would any of these pokémon be worth adding to my thread? Did them for myself :P Mawile is uber so focus puch might not be viable up there and that's the main selling point? Scizor has non-perfect spDef. Flareon is Flareon, the shiny Flareon and Jolteon has non-perfect IVs (I spend a lot time searching for spreads but couldn't find anything better..)

Adamant - Intimidate - 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Ice punch, Focus punch, Knock off, Pain split

Adamant - Technician - 31/31/31/x/30/31
- Defog, Super Power, Knock off

Adamant - Flash fire - 31/31/30/x/30/31
- Heal bell, Super power, Iron tail, Baton pass

Adamant - Flash fire - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Timid - Volt Absorb - 30/x/30/31/31/31 Hp ice
Timid - Volt Absorb - 30/x/30/30/31/31 Hp grass
- Heal bell, Signal beam, Hyper Voice, Baton pass (Hyper Voice would hit electric types harder than anything else I guess :P)

Last edited:
Is there anyone who would like to hold an egg for me? It's a step away from hatching, and the person I received it from didn't warn me.

Edit: Actually, make that two eggs. I'll give an Ocean Scatterbug spitback in return.

Would any of these pokémon be worth adding to my thread? Did them for myself :P Mawile is uber so focus puch might not be viable up there and that's the main selling point? Scizor has non-perfect spDef. Flareon is Flareon, the shiny Flareon and Jolteon has non-perfect IVs (I spend a lot time searching for spreads but couldn't find anything better..)

Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Timid - 30/x/30/31/31/31 Hp ice
Timid - 30/x/30/30/31/31 Hp grass
- Heal bell, Signal beam, Hyper Voice, Baton pass (Hyper Voice would hit electric types harder than anything else I guess :P)
I like that Scizor you got there ^^ (It doesn't matter that it has 30 spec def. at level 50 it's the same as 31)
Sucks that it doesn't have Bug Bite. But you can't have everything
Edit: I also like that HP Ice Jolteon :p

I like that Scizor you got there ^^ (It doesn't matter that it has 30 spec def. at level 50 it's the same as 31)
Sucks that it doesn't have Bug Bite. But you can't have everything
I can still teach it bug bite as I still have it in platinum, I just completely forgot that move existed xD

What is the good moveset for Jolly Moxie Heracross ?
I could not make it to a mega since i'm a dumb ass that forget to breed rockblast into heracross -.-

and it's not Guts so i can't do flame orb :( .

I'm doing some friend safari hunting today, I'll take requests if I have the safari. Just do the following and post it on my profile:
Pokemon:
Ability:

Adamant - Flash fire - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Timid - Volt Absorb - 30/x/30/31/31/31 Hp ice
Timid - Volt Absorb - 30/x/30/30/31/31 Hp grass
Well, Personally, Yes. But I would say that's actually up to you decide whether you think they worth adding to your thread or not. Because I don't think what people think and say about your pokemon worth or not worth adding to your matters except your belief. If you know what I mean. (Besides, they're your pokemon, right?) (Because no one has to decide for you. You have to decide that yourself) :)

EDIT:
Perfection is not what counts, it's your effort and hard work.

What is the good moveset for Jolly Moxie Heracross ?
I could not make it to a mega since i'm a dumb ass that forget to breed rockblast into heracross -.-

and it's not Guts so i can't do flame orb :( .
Hmm... Maybe something like
Heracross @ Life Orb
Jolly
252Attack/252 Speed
Moxie
Megahorn
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Fighting STAB (Brick Break or Close Combat)
I'd suggest a Bulk Up set, but it's Jolly :/
Edit @ Above: that could work too. I have Guts on that set to absorb WoWs :P

Anyone know where I can find a female Speed Boost Carvanha in either a Net Ball or Quick Ball? IVs and nature don't matter.

I'd greatly appreciate it.

Anyone know where I can find a female Speed Boost Carvanha in either a Net Ball or Quick Ball? IVs and nature don't matter.

I'd greatly appreciate it.
It's a transfer only ability, I'll check to see if I have any around in bank

edit* If I did have any I don't now. I've seen some floating around somewhere though

Last edited:
I just caught a Female Leaf Guard Roselia in X!
If I were to start breeding it for HP Fire, how would I know which correct imperfect IVs were passed down?

I just caught a Female Leaf Guard Roselia in X!
If I were to start breeding it for HP Fire, how would I know which correct imperfect IVs were passed down?
Take it to the Battle Institute and save before doing a Singles battle.
Have it out first and once the battle starts check its summary.
Look at its stats and input them to this calcualtor: http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx.
Once you got what you want reset the game.

Eventually you'll have a process after hatching eggs, if it passes a step you move on to the next:

1. Spot Check Egg (Right Nature? Right Gender? No low stats?)
2. IV Judge (is it 31/x/31/x/31/x?)
3. HP Judge (is it HP Fire? or Water?- if Water that means its possible its perfect minus its attack, which can still be fine for future parents).
4. Battle Institute (is it x/even/x/30/x/30?)

Now this is if you lack the TSV software stuff, like I do. Probably a lot easier with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)