Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for an male aron or shieldon or rhyhorn or mawhile with the move metal burst ivs etc dont matter I need it for the egg move

That might take awhile lol, but it's worth a try.

I have Adamant, Modest, and Lax, but I can always go for Sassy and make it TR as a present for JebusChrist since he's a TR fanatic :P
Your nature must be Sassy IRL

Anyway, I'm breeding jolly and careful dream ball skorupis to get SV matched, would anyone be more interested in Adamant/impish? Could easily do those if there is any interest

Your nature must be Sassy IRL

Anyway, I'm breeding jolly and careful dream ball skorupis to get SV matched, would anyone be more interested in Adamant/impish? Could easily do those if there is any interest
should do impish and careful and trade with my jolly and adamant ;) .

LF: Any regular non hacked shaymin. Don't care about iv's or natures. I just want it so I can finish and keep completed my pokedex. My offer is a shiny non hacked luxray(only 1 max iv, idk the rest...and is addy/guts) + any 48 battle point (or under) attached to it. Please help, this is my last pokemon needed.

Would any of these pokémon be worth adding to my thread? Did them for myself :P Mawile is uber so focus puch might not be viable up there and that's the main selling point? Scizor has non-perfect spDef. Flareon is Flareon, the shiny Flareon and Jolteon has non-perfect IVs (I spend a lot time searching for spreads but couldn't find anything better..)

Adamant - Intimidate - 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Ice punch, Focus punch, Knock off, Pain split

Adamant - Technician - 31/31/31/x/30/31
- Defog, Super Power, Knock off

Adamant - Flash fire - 31/31/30/x/30/31
- Heal bell, Super power, Iron tail, Baton pass

Adamant - Flash fire - 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Heal bell, Super power, Iron tail, Baton pass

Timid - Volt Absorb - 30/x/30/31/31/31 Hp ice
Timid - Volt Absorb - 30/x/30/30/31/31 Hp grass
- Heal bell, Signal beam, Hyper Voice, Baton pass (Hyper Voice would hit electric types harder than anything else I guess :P)
That Mawile looks pretty good I must say. I'll probably pay something good from my thread :)

LF: Any regular non hacked shaymin. Don't care about iv's or natures. I just want it so I can finish and keep completed my pokedex. My offer is a shiny non hacked luxray(only 1 max iv, idk the rest...and is addy/guts) + any 48 battle point (or under) attached to it. Please help, this is my last pokemon needed.
Hacks aren't allowed here anyway, so specifying that you want a non hacked one is kinda redundant :p
(and event Pokemon like Shaymin aren't required to finish the dex nd get the Shiny Charm, unless you're OCD)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for a Naive, Timid and a Hasty Synchronizer, a Focus Sash and the following female spitbacks I need. I'd really appreciate anyone's help with this. PM/VM me if you can help.

-Dream Ball Qwilfish w/Intimidate
-Repeat Ball Scraggy w/Intimidate
-Safari Ball Scyther/Scizor
-Luxury Ball Litwick w/Infiltrator
-Dream Ball Feebas/Milotic

I'm looking for a Naive, Timid and a Hasty Synchronizer, a Focus Sash and the following female spitbacks I need. I'd really appreciate anyone's help with this. PM/VM me if you can help.

mmm I have an feebas for you dreamball egg moves etc but its not an spitback

I can give you a Safari Ball Scyther on the weekend

When a player tries to breed a pokemon with a foreign pokemon and a pokemon (From your game) while the player holds the "Shiny Charm" in his/her possession (or Bag), shouldn't it be enough to increase the chances high enough to get a shiny pokemon hatched from an egg?

When a player tries to breed a pokemon with a foreign pokemon and a pokemon (From your game) while the player holds the "Shiny Charm" in his/her possession (or Bag), shouldn't it be enough to increase the chances high enough to get a shiny pokemon hatched from an egg?
it makes the chance roughly 1 in 500 if im not mistaken

It'll increase the shiny chance by a LOT. And IIRC the Shiny Charm works on its own, much like the Oval Charm. Except slightly less useful (More eggs doe)
And Masuda Methoding (Which is the term for putting a foreign Pokemon with one of your own country) increases the chance as well. The Shiny Charm just "rolls" the ESV two more times (aka, tripling the chance of a shiny)
TSV is technically more efficient. But I've Masuda'd a few shinies myself (WITHOUT the shiny charm)

it makes the chance roughly 1 in 500 if im not mistaken
It'll increase the shiny chance by a LOT. And IIRC the Shiny Charm works on its own, much like the Oval Charm. Except slightly less useful (More eggs doe)
And Masuda Methoding (Which is the term for putting a foreign Pokemon with one of your own country) increases the chance as well. The Shiny Charm just "rolls" the ESV two more times (aka, tripling the chance of a shiny)
TSV is technically more efficient. But I've Masuda'd a few shinies myself (WITHOUT the shiny charm)
Thank you for your time, guys.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
It'll increase your chances alot, but like all statistics, there are some that have better than average chances, and some that have worse. A lot worse. For example, my personal shiny chance as of right now is >1:2k eggs, which is really really bad, especially since I also have the shiny charm. :-/

To add salt to the wound, my wild encounter shiny chances are really really high. I've caught like 3 shiny hoppip, a psyduck, spritzee, illumise, phantump, mincinno, beautifly, and just yesterday, a scraggy. The scraggy is actually kinda cool, since she actually had the HA (which, in a horde battle, is kinda rare). Too bad she was modest.

To add more salt to the wound, my chances of finding a shiny through wonder trade is currently higher than through MM breeding, since I have gotten 3 shinies that way (a zubat, eevee, and cresselia), and I think, globally, I've WT'ed maybe about 150-200 pokemon.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Bump.

Bump.

i can give you a focus sash free of charge

Bump.

if you don't mind it in a Dusk Ball (Which suits it better IMO) I can get you a Female Heat Wave HA tomorrow ^^

Hey guys I am really new here. I am just about to restart my pokemon Y game. Sorry if this isn't the correct place to post this but I was wondering if someone could hold on to a few pokemon for me. I have a a couple decent high level pokemon I don't care about that if you want I can give to you for your trouble. Thank you.
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)