The UU Open III - Finals [Won by New Breed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay time to give some credit to the people who helped turn me from someone who had average UU knowledge and not really any interest in the tier into someone who actually enjoyed building, preparing and playing this tier.

Hot N Cold - You helped me a lot, especially during the early stages of the tour and I really relied on you for teams. It was also great to get more defensive teams from you as it made it so much harder for people to attempt to predict what I was going to bring, much appreciated friend :].

-Tsunami- - Team stealin' snake your comin lite thlu the victoly is hele the victoly is moine. Snakeitup at his best thanks for scouting and rebuilding teams LOL your a lord.

Omfuga - Biggest random in the tour xD! In all seriousness you are an extremely good UU player and although your teams aren't usually my style you definitely came through for me with a few teams during the middle stages of the tour. Don't let my compliment go to your head though,,, Bad Ass and Kokoloko > Omfuga still :].

Afro Smash - You're a true friend :]
Bad Ass vs New Breed - No idea how Kevin got this far, he'll be goin home this round tho
Ma buddy, believed in you from the start.

Calloflochie - You call him UUTL but I just call him Calloflucky. Tbh no one and not even myself really expected me to beat you in r3 but I did (dash). After that you supplied me with and helped me build crisp squads of which multiple teams I ended up not dropping a game with. You basically taught me UU and the fact that I ended up winning this just goes to show how good of a UU player you are. Lord.

Also want give a shoutout to my boy aim who had a great run but unfortunately just fell short of the finals, props fren :]. Funkasaurus is also a true fren and Wepwn is responsible for every flinch I ever got this entire tour so luckE! Can't really shoutout everyone but my friends you know exactly who you are and I love you all :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)