Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran into a shiny Luvdisc while farming Heart Scales...
I know it's going to be competitively useless (even if it was hexaflawless) but what Ball should I catch it in? (Aside from quick, which I detest in almost all cases)
Edit: ended up going w/Dive thanks to Pokéguy and Tatertot :)
Also, does anyone happen to have a Chansey Friend Safari who wouldn't mind adding me?

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ran into a shiny Luvdisc while farming Heart Scales...
I know it's going to be competitively useless (even if it was hexaflawless) but what Ball should I catch it in? (Aside from quick, which I detest in almost all cases)
Also, does anyone happen to have a Chansey Friend Safari who wouldn't mind adding me?
Ultra Ball is the only other ball with yellow in it, but Quick is really the best match...I suppose you could go with Dive for a thematic match? The yellow and blue give a nice contrast as well.

Got this Yveltal on the first try and first Luxury ball.

28-29/30-31/31/30/31/31 Mild. Keep or Toss?

Edit: IVs 28-31-31-30-31-31 Tossed.

Last edited:
Best place to hatch a female shiny riolu ?
I'm thinking of that one place in the elite four where you battle with the steel guy
or Santalune Forest

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Best place to hatch a female shiny riolu ?
I'm thinking of that one place in the elite four where you battle with the steel guy
or Santalune Forest
Ironworks Chamber is also nice for it. (If you don't mind losing a little happiness on it by getting it KO'd, or having a Kalos Champion Ribbon on it if you decide to beat the Elite 4.)

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Simple question, as I'm nearing the end of my game it's almost time to get in the breeding game again. With pokemon learning moves in the daycare, is there a way to protect your egg moves? Or do you need to level up the parent high enough to be able to keep all of his moves (or take it out and re-learn them with heart scales).

Was hoping egg moves are actually protected this time around, but kind of want to make sure.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Simple question, as I'm nearing the end of my game it's almost time to get in the breeding game again. With pokemon learning moves in the daycare, is there a way to protect your egg moves? Or do you need to level up the parent high enough to be able to keep all of his moves (or take it out and re-learn them with heart scales).

Was hoping egg moves are actually protected this time around, but kind of want to make sure.
The moves the Pokémon knows upon being deposited in the daycare are all that matters (and in fact what is stored in the game's memory).

So long as the (either this generation, as females can now pass down egg moves) parent knows the desired egg moves when you deposit it, all offspring will have those egg moves. Once you withdraw the parent however (although you are free to remove one which does not know the egg moves) the Pokémon will forget them. (These can be relearnt however at the Move Relearner in Anistar City Dendemill Town—thanks trikx_insane for the correction—in exchange for a Heart Scale [per move].)

Last edited:
The moves the Pokémon knows upon being deposited in the daycare are all that matters (and in fact what is stored in the game's memory).

So long as the (either this generation, as females can now pass down egg moves) parent knows the desired egg moves when you deposit it, all offspring will have those egg moves. Once you withdraw the parent however (although you are free to remove one which does not know the egg moves) the Pokémon will forget them. (These can be relearnt however at the Move Relearner in Anistar City in exchange for a Heart Scale [per move].)
I think you mean at Dendemille town :] not Anistar City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)