np: XY UU Stage 3 - Calling [Diggersby: BL, Next: Scolipede]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobalion is a great viable offensive check tbh.
252+ Atk Life Orb Lucario Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Cobalion: 221-263 (68.4 - 81.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Lucario Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Cobalion: 398-471 (123.2 - 145.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Lucario Aura Sphere vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Cobalion: 408-484 (126.3 - 149.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Lucario Vacuum Wave vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Cobalion: 205-244 (63.4 - 75.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

The only thing Cobalion does better than other fast mons that resist one/some move(s) from Luc is Justified. Since Luc is not running Crunch anymore, it only activates on Dark Pulse. However, Dark Pulse followed by Vacuum Wave has a chance to KO uninvested Cobalion.
Krookodile and Starmie does much better. One has intimidate while the other resists both of Luc's STABs and KOs with Hydro Pump after LO damage.

Come to think of it, Yanmega's actually a better check lol

Togekiss as a defensive sweeper was insane. It had very few checks outside of electrics which get easily worn down / rhyperior.

Yanmega dies from espeed right? Also I was only mentioning cobal because it checks sd Luke well. Chandy is still the best check.

252+ Atk Life Orb Lucario Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Cobalion: 221-263 (68.4 - 81.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Lucario Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Cobalion: 398-471 (123.2 - 145.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Lucario Aura Sphere vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Cobalion: 408-484 (126.3 - 149.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Lucario Vacuum Wave vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Cobalion: 205-244 (63.4 - 75.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

The only thing Cobalion does better than other fast mons that resist one/some move(s) from Luc is Justified. Since Luc is not running Crunch anymore, it only activates on Dark Pulse. However, Dark Pulse followed by Vacuum Wave has a chance to KO uninvested Cobalion.
Krookodile and Starmie does much better. One has intimidate while the other resists both of Luc's STABs and KOs with Hydro Pump after LO damage.

Come to think of it, Yanmega's actually a better check lol
Ya but starmie gets rekt by +2 Luke: +2 252+ Atk Life Orb Lucario Extreme Speed vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Starmie: 253-299 (96.5 - 114.1%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
Cobalion is actually a pretty good check to the physical set cause it resists BP and ESpeed and Close Combat always KO's

QQ u ban kiss the best mence check there is now we won't get mence back QQ

but anyways real post

i think CB entei is gonna be a force. since the one of 2 things it couldn't wear down with burns+sacred fire are gone, it can just lob these out and break teams from burns and damage output. the only things that can switch into entei and not give a fuck about the burns are alomomola and suicune. i find that stacking checks with entei is really effective considering that pretty much nothing likes a burn, and you are still taking a good 30% if u resist it anyway. so i like stuff such as haxorus+entei, and i'm gonna try out absol+entei next. but i really like new entei.

Toge was more annoying, but itll be good to see howbdoes with its own retest. Nidos were decent checks to RK with LO sludge waves. Youd just have to watch out for speed invested toge and scarf (moreso in the case of king).

Thank goodness that smeargle got booted. I think its still going to be an issue with dual screens memento tailwind support with a QD set. Its essentially the same thing but it can go back to using sash vs. Power herb sigh.

kokoloko if the council determines smeargle to be broken, there will be no geomancy retest right? Its not like Xernas is dropping anytime soon lol

Regarding tini, this is going to be a huge shift. Rhyperior will be able to reclaim its niche as fire check to Arcanine, darm and entei. But, maybe well see sunnybeam arcanine to get around this?

Well see how this goes though....
Only when Xerneas comes down to UU.

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Also in additon to the NP Luke argument, most are running flash cannon over dark pulse now since ti gets by florges and co, adn beats most of the stuff that resists fighting like Weezing, Cofagrigus, and i think it kills gligar at around 80% once +2 iirc (wierd examples but you get the point). Anyway tini gone means bulk offense is better, stall is better, and nothing really loses that much except for teams needing the best wallbreaker in the tier. lol. Togekiss was overcentralizing as fuck and broken as fuck, so no argument there. Same with GeoSmeargle or even SmashSmeargle tbh. Also Mega Amph drops a little with tini gone, but it's still really poke. Same with swampert, who will still get usage for walling mega aero to death, and has rocks. Hydreigon and his dragons rise up once more with togekiss not cockblocking all of then except Stone Edge Flygon and Poison Jab Haxorus, (Iron tail hydreigon, mfw). Jirachi dies down a little bit, although i think the increased usage showed how it was still A rank before toge dropped, although not many were using it. yay for metagame analyses, glad to see UU evolving!

EDIT: Mega amph is still as good as ever, i meant to right that it will get less usage, its S rank imo, same with rachi

Last edited:

SketchUp

Don't let your memes be dreams
I like playing with Victini in UU, but it was obvious it had to go. It's hard to switch in on it because water types get killed by Bolt Strike and the UU dragons which resist both Bolt Strike and V-Create, don't have enough bulk to switch in. Swampert and Quagsire were able to resist both V-Create and Bolt Strike, but Grass Knot 2HKOs them. Probably gonna see more offensive fire types now as replacement of Victini (probably Entei and Darmanitan)

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Man I fought a mixed offensive Arcanine with HP Grass the other night when it was declared Vic and friends got booted...I hope people don't start resorting to it as their "mixtini" replacement. And if they do I better get credit for bringing it to your attention even though I don't have half the gall to attempt creating/using such a set out of my own intuitive.

Sunnybeam Arcanine would be kinda cool I guess though, if it had a way of getting through Ampharos...

CoolStoryBrobat

252+ SpA Life Orb Arcanine Fire Blast vs. 132 HP / 0 SpD Mega Ampharos in Sun: 148-175 (41.8 - 49.4%) -- 85.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

252+ SpA Life Orb Arcanine Dragon Pulse vs. 132 HP / 0 SpD Mega Ampharos: 205-242 (57.9 - 68.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Yupp, he gets dpulse! :-)

But, honestly i think Darmanitan is probably the closest thing to a fire wallbreaker that can actually afford a +speed nature. Entei and arcanine are eithrr forced or reuquired to run adamant. But, with tini and hera gone, theres only a handful of threats now crowding that 85 to 98 bench speed mark (nidoking, krookodile, hydre, lucario and haxorus, oh and darm and arcanind lol).

Edit: but, as far as mixed attacker goes, infernape is a pretty decent poke to fill that role. Access to U turn, useful fighting stab, great boosting moves, priority and hazards. I think ape will be top notch alongside lucario is most threatening pokes in the meta

:S Victini was one of the few things that could take +2 Adamant LO from Luke before Rocks and RV.

Are people really that happy to see Victini banned? I remember Somolia making the argument last year that the reason why people don't like playing against Victini is that they are too lazy to figure out what set it is, which tbh, is pretty spot on. I mean, it is really clear which Victini carries a CB and what doesn't...and scouting for Energy Ball or Thunderbolt/Thunder isn't too difficult either, especially with Florges that beats the Special set, Suicine and Blastoise that can handle a mixed/physical set.

*shrugs*

I think Infernape will get some more usage since Tini is now gone.

Are people really that happy to see Victini banned? I remember Somolia making the argument last year that the reason why people don't like playing against Victini is that they are too lazy to figure out what set it is, which tbh, is pretty spot on.
Somalia raises an excellent point here, and it's true to an extent: it's not beyond reason to expect someone to not be lazy and maybe carry a concrete check with a few indirect checks for its other options, thus being able to handle Victini. It's an element of the metagame we play, and to be successful, it must be an element that can be managed. Even with team preview, you should have a logical guess as to which set it's running before Turn 1.

However,

Would it be wrong to consider that Victini's tenure is also from a similar laziness? Instead of having to diversify upon your options, the playerbase had simply turned Victini into a reflex? It's strength and unpredictability would allow it to overshadow it's necessity for your team, and you'd run it anyways. Why put in the extra effort of building a team when you have the option to just use Victini? Keep in mind I'm not pointing a finger at council, suggesting they used loose or indirect reasoning to keep Victini in UU. Instead, that finger is/should be pointed at the playerbase as a whole, which saw Victini's ease of use and utility as a better reason for keeping it than removing it for its effect on the game.

Last night when Victini came up in our discussion on IRC last night, kitten milk and I reached the conclusion that a time period away from Victini would benefit the tier. Even if it's only for a month, the lack of Victini would give us a better chance to see "how dumb" keeping Victini may have been. Defensive synergy has just lost a factor that was contributing to its own bottlenecking: you'll still run a bulky water because of how useful they are, but it's for a different reason now.

When looking at it from that perspective, I'm happy to see Victini out. This loss is going to give the tier a chance to breathe and see what else is at our disposal. From my own biased perspective, it's more of a sigh of relief; this ban was overdue by well over a year.

EDIT: I forgot to mention this in passing, as it aids to my above argument. Good teams, and great teams, existed in BW2 and XY without Victini. Kaleidoscope is such an example. That to me suggests that Victini itself wasn't a part of the good/great team equation (it could be if it so wanted), but was more of a crutch for the playerbase, in due to a base 180 STAB V-Create from that base 100 Attack didn't leave much stating in front of Victini.

Last edited:

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
What I think is a major issue here is that people are trying to replace Victini like they do when anything else is banned. Well you can't. Its simply impossible. The closest you can get to Victini's nuking power is Darmanitan, which itself has some issues. It always kills itself with Flare Blitz, has very bad bulk, and has a slightly worse speed tier. I'm not saying they're not getting better, just stop trying to replace Victini because you can't. Just make a new team because Victini is too unique to be replaced.

Mazz, are you suggesting that Victini suffers to some extent from "Genesect Syndrome" in which the Pokemon in question will always improve the team it's in, meaning every team without it is automatically worse than a similar-enough team with it? I remember in early BW2 it was said that Choice Scarf Genesect improved every team archetype, INCLUDING full stall. Having played some of every team in that meta, I can mostly agree with that sentiment. Not about Victini, of course, but I'm wondering what you think in that respect.

Well said, Mazz.

Personally, I do agree that Victini is a very "easy" pokemon to put on a team. The good stats all around, great movepool, diversity, and typing all lends itself for Victini to be an easy fit on most teams. However, that being said, I feel that the same can be said for a Pokemon such as Hydreigon or Nidoqueen.

A lot of teams do not have reliable checks or counters to Nidoqueen. I do not think facing Nidoqueen restricts team building. Nidoqueen has both the bulk, typing, coverage, and the sheer force (top kekeke) to break a lot of teams. My team (before the bans) consisted of Suicine, Hippowdon, Victini, Virizion, Togekiss, and Mega-Ampharous. My team was obviously not catered to take on Nidoqueen; however, this is a result of poor teambuilding rather than Nidoqueen being too strong in the tier. The point of my team was to use CroCune to sweep late game (or beat stall), and Virizion to poke holes in the mid-game (SD beats most Offensive teams, and it has good resistances). Togekiss was a defogger, Amp being a slow pivot, and Victini a RK. With this, if Nidoqueen gets 1 free switch in, possibly on a Defog, Nidoqueen can 2hk my team with the appropriate move.

The reason why Victini can possibly give teams problem is because of poor team building--they do not prepare for a certain set, be it Scarf + Trick, or CB, or Mixed, or LO Special. This does not make the team builder bad, but it makes the team unprepared to handle such a threat. The team that struggles with Mixed Tini (Thunder/V-Create/Energy Ball/U-Turn) will also struggle with NP + CC Infernape. With the combination of NP, CC, Fire Blast, and Grass Knot, Infernape can wreck a lot of common cores that MixTini also does, such as Fish + Florges, Fish + Blissey, or Swampert + Forry.

Overall, I personally think Victini is healthy in the UU meta. It has many great counters and checks, such as Houndoom, Suicine, Mega Blastoise, and Defensive Arcanine. It may take some predicting to make sure your counters are healthy, but that is the name of the game.

And in my opinion, I think the argument that Victini is the Aegislash of UU is too much of an exaggeration. Victini cannot sweep any type of team unlike Aegi, since Victini lacks both a set up move and usable priority to do so. Victini also gets trapped easily to Pursuit users (Krook is being more popular in higher skill play). Victini also does not have the typing that lends itself to beat most teams. Many teams carry some sort of Fire resist, be it water, rock, or another fire itself. Aegislash would be able to neuter a physical sweeper with its signature move, and Victini has no way to do so. It has to come in for free, on a resisted hit.

The weakness to all entry hazards, dark and water typing does not make it easy for Victini to do well.

Lastly, Victini cannot beat stall teams. It can beat stall cores, such as Gligar + Blissey, but it will not beat a well made stall team. Victini will lose a lot of momentum with V-Create, and if it doesn't run LO with its special attacks, it is easily beaten by things that are not taking SE Damage. This is unlike Togekiss or Jirachi which can actually beat Stall teams with the combination of Toxic/TSpikes + Flinch.

All in all, I hope terribly that Victini stays. I do not think it takes no skill to use it, and I agree that it takes quite a bit of skill to play against a well played Victini. Could just be me, but I am sick of seeing fat teams in the UU tier, and Victini was one effective way from keeping fat teams from straight dominating.

Feel free to disagree or comment!

The difference between something like Nidoqueen and Victini is that Nidoqueen has some pretty well guaranteed counters, whereas Victini's only counter is Defensive Arcanine, which has a weakness to SR and struggles to properly threaten Victini back. Nidoqueen on the other hand gets walled all day by Blissey and Snorlax.

252 Atk Choice Band Victini Bolt Strike vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 232-274 (57.4 - 67.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Some counter.
Grass Knot / Energy Ball can be used for Rhyperior or Swampert.

A well-played Victini can dismantle teams, with its insanely powerful V-Create, solid speed tier and good bulk to prevent it from getting revenge-killed.

I am sort of glad it is gone, even though it was probably manageable, it was very centralising

Post is long. Have fun.
TL;DR
  • A player's team didn't improve if they just stuck a Victini on it, and what should be the focus here is why Victini was being put there. Were there seriously no other options, or is it something regarding what Victini was to UU?
  • I'm not claiming Victini never was or never could be that teammate you needed. Rather, it was the easy option, and most players took that choice only because it was easier, rather than it made sense to use Victini.
  • UU ALL DAY makes a less than stellar argument and I pick it apart.
Mazz, are you suggesting that Victini suffers to some extent from "Genesect Syndrome" in which the Pokemon in question will always improve the team it's in, meaning every team without it is automatically worse than a similar-enough team with it? I remember in early BW2 it was said that Choice Scarf Genesect improved every team archetype, INCLUDING full stall. Having played some of every team in that meta, I can mostly agree with that sentiment. Not about Victini, of course, but I'm wondering what you think in that respect.
I don't agree that Victini falls into this category. I know I didn't explain it in my previous post, but in my edit I do point out that Victini wasn't a constant variable in the good/great team equation - such teams could, and did, exist without it. Genesect was a sickness in the OU metagame, and it was its own cure, right until banning it solved the overlying problem. A player's team didn't improve if they just stuck a Victini on it, and what should be the focus here is why Victini was being put there. Were there seriously no other options, or is it something regarding what Victini was to UU?

What I'm making is an observation that Victini was usually thrown on a team because it was easier to just arm yourself with a nuke than it was a highly thought out teammate that your team actually had a need for. In saying that, I'm not claiming Victini never was or never could be that teammate you needed. Rather, it was the easy option, and most players took that choice only because it was easier, rather than it made sense to use Victini.

Personally, I do agree that Victini is a very "easy" pokemon to put on a team. The good stats all around, great movepool, diversity, and typing all lends itself for Victini to be an easy fit on most teams. However, that being said, I feel that the same can be said for a Pokemon such as Hydreigon or Nidoqueen.
Hydreigon was sentenced to BL for a short time period, mostly due to how effective of a wallbreaker it was. Even Kokoloko can be quoted on how difficult it was to switch into via his vote in the BL Retest Thread. However, there's a reason why both Nidoqueen and Hydreigon are currently UU. The biggest reason is that they have defined checks and counters (notice the plural words, hinting more than one). Victini had at best one or two counters depending on what day of the week it was (post-Slowbro) and only a small handful of checks. These checks however usually didn't check all sets. The mixed or special variants could dismantle them when the physical variants were stopped stone cold (or vice-versa).

Another reason, and while it may be more obscure, further enforces my point as Victini being a lazy decision. Pokemon like Hydreigon or Nidoqueen, especially the latter, are added with intent. There's a general idea in a player's head when these Pokemon are added to a team. They can perform blanket roles, such as wallbreakers, but they also perform a few specific roles, such as providing defensive synergy, providing hazards, or aiding a sweep.

Victini didn't have specific roles, it only had the one - wallbreaker (which should be changed to teambreaker in this case). It was typically a nuke, a cheap way to grab momentum when it was needed, and an easy way to bulldoze through an opposing team due to its lack of checks and counters.

The reason why Victini can possibly give teams problem is because of poor team building--they do not prepare for a certain set, be it Scarf + Trick, or CB, or Mixed, or LO Special. This does not make the team builder bad, but it makes the team unprepared to handle such a threat. The team that struggles with Mixed Tini (Thunder/V-Create/Energy Ball/U-Turn) will also struggle with NP + CC Infernape. With the combination of NP, CC, Fire Blast, and Grass Knot, Infernape can wreck a lot of common cores that MixTini also does, such as Fish + Florges, Fish + Blissey, or Swampert + Forry.
I've bolded a bit here where you contradict yourself with Somalia's argument, which you believe to be "spot on". Using the Somalia argument, this case is the team builder's fault. They shouldn't have been lazy and made sure all avenues had been crossed. Or, is this a case where due to the natural restrictions on team size (6 members) that being able to cover all threats posed by Victini with certain playstyles (say, offensive balance or HO) is tricky to borderline impossible without a specific Pokemon on the field at all times?

You're also missing a major point between Infernape and Victini. One needs set up to become threatening. Against any competent player, you're not going to get Infernape to +2 and fire off an attack before something such as Alomamola hits the field. It comes out when Infernape is getting a Nasty Plot up, and then proceeds to survive the boosted Grass Knot and retaliate back with Scald or Toxic.

The weakness to all entry hazards, dark and water typing does not make it easy for Victini to do well.

Lastly, Victini cannot beat stall teams. It can beat stall cores, such as Gligar + Blissey, but it will not beat a well made stall team. Victini will lose a lot of momentum with V-Create, and if it doesn't run LO with its special attacks, it is easily beaten by things that are not taking SE Damage. This is unlike Togekiss or Jirachi which can actually beat Stall teams with the combination of Toxic/TSpikes + Flinch.
A weakness to hazards does not make a Pokemon not broken. Where this argument comes from, I don't know, but whoever created it is in need of a bullet. If we were talking a quadruple weakness to Stealth Rocks, or if Spikes and Toxic Spikes were common (existent in the latter's case), then maybe I could take this argument seriously. Dying upon entering the field is an issue, yes. That isn't the issue though. Every time this argument is raised, it's almost expected that those hazards have to be there for the rest of the match. If you're running [insert SR weak Pokemon here], there's no chance you have a way of dealing with them. Good players have ways around that weakness, and Victini doesn't really care about it anyways (unless you use it like a scout). If you're sitting there just clicking V-Create, you really don't care about what's dying or coming in to force you out. Something's getting hurt, which is all you're investing in Victini for.

Your last point is contradictory as well. Stall cores make stall teams. If its not part of your defensive core, its an offensive or supporting element. If your stall core dies to Victini, then Victini has beaten your stall team. We (myself included) act like V-Create is its only move, when it has a myriad of options. Competent players can use those options and some rationality and work around a momentum loss. If you lead with Victini against a stall team, there's a huge amount of pressure upon that team not to lose an important member.

On an unrelated note, I don't like the line I've bolded either. Togekiss and Jirachi don't beat stall teams with those elements (I also seem to remember paralysis>toxic), but rather with luck. It baffles me to no end as to why you support one mindless playstyle while advocating for the return of another. Out of curiosity, do you also advocate for Smeargle+Geomancy? If you don't, I'm exceedingly curious to hear via VM or PM or on IRC as to why you don't.

I'll clear up the arguments because it is quite evident that you did not understand my arguments. Perhaps it was my poor wording, I apologize. There is no need to call me out and say I make "less than stellar arguments." Perhaps you are just making "less than stellar" interpretations.

What I mean by teams being unprepared, I mean that you have have a team to check Physical Tini (Rhyperior + Crobat) for example, but because the player isn't opting to scout for Energy Ball, THAT is what makes the player lazy. The team was designed to handle Physical Fire Types, not one that goes mixed or special. This makes the player lazy in the sense that they assume that most of the time Victini will be physical. When playing against LO Hydreigon, wouldn't it be smart to scout for Iron Tail, Fire Blast, or Super Power as the last move?

Victini's role as a wallbreaker is just that....it breaks wall. The best BP move it gets is awesome, yes, V-Create and Blue Flare, but that's about it. It relies on its movepool to really do damage. And as a result of that, it takes predicting. Swampert vs Victini, when the enemy also has a Snorlax, is it safe to go the Energy Ball thinking the Pert would stay in? Or would that Snorlax come in and pursuit trap me?

A "cheap" way to grab momentum? 10/10 times I would rather lose to a well played Victini than win against a guy who is using Sticky Web + Jirachi.

A weakness to Hazards is a reason why a mon is not as easy to just spam on a team. It requires team support or pressure to keep off hazards, otherwise you wouldn't be utilizing its ability to the fullest. I am not going to use Sableye with Toxic over Taunt because I wouldn't be using Sab to its fullest. Because of this, a defogger/spinner has to be on the team for Victini to be effective. I am not saying it isn't effective, but having the ability to dodge hazards or at least be neutral to them is great. This is what makes something like Banded Infernape something I like because it has an easier time coming in (With the recoil from flare blitz compared to darm).

A Stall core =/= the stall team. If you lose part or all of the stall core, you have other mons, 2-3. You act as if the mons in a stall team are completely useless without the other. Not as effective? Maybe. But Useless? No.

Many stall teams can utilize something like Specs Chandelure, CroCune, or Scarfed Ditto to clean up what the team cannot. A stall core can consist of Bliss + Fish + Roserade, something MixTini can dismantle if it invests in special attack; however, the rest of the team can be something like Specs Chandelure for spin blocking and doing massive damage because of the hazards, Sableye as a taunter to prevent enemy hazards (and maybe defog if you predict very well), and Forretress to spin away enemy hazards. Yes, that is a stall team, but no, I wouldn't say the whole 6 would be one giant core. If it were a true core, they would also be paired up together, like SkarmBliss from BW OU.

I'm not exactly sure how I am advocating just one type of play style? I don't play stall, and I don't play BP, but I don't think they are un-viable.

As for Paralysis > Toxic, I have to disagree, but both sets are equally viable. Toxic allows Jirachi to beat would be wall counters, such as Swampert and the likes. For Togekiss, I can see Thunder Wave/Body Slam being the optimal set, but the combination of flinching + toxic damage racking up, there is a higher likely hood of breaking down a team like that. With ParaFlinch, you have a higher chance of flinching/para them to death, but I feel Toxic/Flinch is better because a.) you rack up passive damage and b.) flinching allows toxic to snowball into something else.

If you truly think a team with Victini promotes Offensive teams, and that it is a "mindless" playstyle, as you say, I would hope you would peak the ladder and some tournaments to demonstrate how easy it is to use those type of teams. I would truly love to see how mindless it is to win. Maybe I've just been playing the game wrong.

If you are gonna post another tl;dr about why Victini should get banned, just save yourself sometime. There are valid reason for it both staying and being banned, and we should just respectfully disagree. I just hope in the future you could just begin a disagreement with "Well, I disagree, and this is why" rather than call arguments poor.

Last edited:

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RIP Pursuit Mega Aero :[
Eh I don't think its dead yet, it still bops Roserade, Alakazam, Chandelure, and just in general finishes off weakened threats thanks to aeros god speed tier. It definitely lotsa little utility though, and a team should really need it instead of just slapping it on to kill Victinis. Lucario and Cobalion love it since it deals with Chandy well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)