Gods Among Us - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction -

More often than not you see lower tiered Pokemon in Ubers, but because of ban lists and clauses you can never see what a certain Uber Pokemon would do to the meta if it was introduced into a lower tier. This tour allows for just that! Every round one Ubers Pokemon will be dropped to OU and players will have to build accordingly. The one that gets dropped will be completely randomized and everyone can use that poke for the round. Of course you can choose to not use it, but you cannot sub out one Ubers Pokemon for another.

Clauses -

Swagger Clause: Swagger is banned

Baton Pass Clause: Limit one Pokémon knowing Baton Pass

Sleep Clause Mod: Limit one foe put to sleep

Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokémon

OHKO Clause: OHKO moves are banned

Moody Clause: Moody is banned

Evasion Moves Clause: Evasion moves are banned

Endless Battle Clause: Forcing endless battles is banned

Pairings:

ssjjynx vs silver97
Tricking
vs srk1214
[Reverb vs shartruce2] vs CZ.
Melodic Dystopia vs -Manu-
Korby vs Raseri
[Haruno vs Jirachie] vs Max Carvalho
Moony vs pokebasket
NotAGymLdr vs Memoric

The Uber that was rolled this round was none other than Kyogre!

Deadline is Sunday, September 21st.
Deadline for extension matches is Tuesday, 16th September

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait why did jirachi get activity when literally I wasn't tagged in the act post, and during the times I could play, he was "unavailable"
All me and Oglemi could go by was what was seen on the forums, which for us was no VMs and an activity post made by Jirachie. Since i'm nice, i'm willing to give you and Jirachie the 3 days extension to get your match done and if you don't play it by then I will give the win back to Jirachie.

Last edited:

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Shedinja failed to achieve, damn. Tricking's team didn't have too many ways to hit it, but I failed to get them all out of the way :(

gg

my opp missed the time we scheduled, i was idling on smogon, irc, and smogtours at the time and no contact. i'm pretty sure we can't play tomorrow because i'm going to be gone until 2 am his time, a 2 day extension would be nice

Been 7 hours since I contacted, and no response, I won't be able to play during the week, and the weekend is now over for me. Requesting activity win I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)