Multifaction/FFA Godly Mafia - Game Over - Factions Law and Evil win, Neutrals THE_IRON_KENYAN and imperfectluck win

Walrein is BACK. Haunted.Shadow is missing, though.

The moon seems to be rising, now.

It is now Cycle 3. Cycle 3 ends September 11 at 9 pm gmt -4. Looking for subs who can be active on IRC.

The moon is now very clear, and it’s face is a grimace.

Zorbees has perished. He was:
Dear zorbees,
You are Aphrodite.

You’re the Greek god of love. Though, this is often in a slightly more carnal sense.

Because of how most Greek gods are, and how you match the description well, you are Chaotic Neutral, member of Chaos.

Because of your great beauty and you libido, attackers will have the cooldown on their attacks extended by two cycles. Thus, a no-cooldown attack is put on a 2-cycle cooldown and a 1-cycle cooldown is increased to 3-cycle. This will not affect the same attacker twice, however.

You can choose to “Cycle X - Seduce USER.” This will not hook their action, but it will put their mind only on you, causing them to only target you.

Every cycle, you may choose to “Cycle X - start a war between USER1 and USER 2.” This does five damage to both your targets. If the war starts successfully, then you can’t use this the next cycle, because wars take a little while.

You gain victory points as follows:
One (1) for each member of Law who dies.
One (1) for each member of Law you outlive, starting with the second.
One (1) for each member of Chaos other than yourself who achieves victory.
One (1) for your associated neutral (given in your team PM) winning.
One (1) for living until the end of the game.
One (1) for personally killing a member of Law.
He died of: His spirit being judged, shot with a crossbow, gladiator games, lightning, and another calamity.

It is now Cycle 4. Cycle 4 ends September 15th at 7 pm gmt -4

EDIT: Still looking for subs who can be active on IRC, not just a "send actions in" thing

The moon is high in the sky, now!

Walrein is missing, and Jalmont has died of being smacked by a string of beads, fiery breath, enchanted weapons, and an impossibly sharp scythe.

Dear jalmont,

You are Ruin.

You are the mountains that crush. You are the waves that crash. You are the storms that scatter. You are the end. ...You are Ruin.

Because of how you are an anthropomorphic personification, and thus not exactly evil, but also because your goals have a result of evil, you are the Neutral aligned towards Evil. This means that you should find the gods of Evil, and ally with them - they know to find Ruin.

You can plant minor suggestions in people, so every cycle you may “Cycle X - Plant Suggestion in USER1 to target USER2.” USER1 will have all their actions redirected to USER2.

Observing is not your strong suit, but you can still do so. “Cycle X - Observe USER” will give you USER’s full role PM.

You can also “Cycle X - Send the Koloss against USER” to do 15 damage, but if it hits a bodyguard action or your target, you’ll have to spend the next two cycles relocating your army, and unable to use this.

Every cycle, you may “Cycle X - Send a Steel Inquisitor against USER” to do a 5 damage attack.

Your Hemalurgy allows you to gain a 1-use copy of the active power of any non-neutral you attack (maximum one time per person). Neutrals are enough of wild cards that you cannot predict which power is gained from which point, so you will fail to copy their powers. You cannot gain an active power more than once.

Your Power will never end - it can only be splintered or have it’s consciousness (you) removed from it. If you are slain, you will attack your killer once with your Koloss Army the cycle after dying, and with Steel Inquisitors for the three cycles after. (This means Koloss + Inquisitor, Inquisitor, Inquisitor). In the event of multiple killers, you will instead send the Koloss to do 10 damage to each of them the cycle after your death, and will not send the inquisitors.

Once in the game, you may supply someone with Atium. This renders them invulnerable for that one cycle. Nothing can stop this, and the invulnerability makes them immune to all roles.

You win with ten victory points. You achieve them as follows:

One (1) for damaging member of Chaos or Law. [max 1 time]

Two (2) for damaging member of Good. [max 3 times]

Two (2) for killing member of Good. [max 2 times]

Two (2) for killing members of Chaos or Law. [max 2 times]

One (1) for outliving the Good-oriented Neutral.

Negative One (-1) for being outlived by the Good-oriented Neutral.

In addition, you can only win if you gain more Victory Points than the Good-oriented Neutral.
IT IS NOW CYCLE 5. CYCLE 5 ENDS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, AT 7 PM GMT -4.

I'm reworking deadlines to better match my schedule.

Last edited:
Past deadline; updating.

EDIT: Missing some orders, so since I'm a little out of it, I'll delay update to late on Saturday. Think 24 hours plus a little change.

Last edited:
Unless you reach 10 VP, I'm not including that in results. Feel free to ask, though.

Walrein is back. Soviet is dead, of gladiatorial games, spiritual judgment, crossbow bolt, lightning, and a strange calamity. He was:

Dear Soviet,
You are Lord Helix.

Praise Helix, the god of anarchy!

As the benevolent god of Chaos, you are: Chaotic Good, member of Chaos.

Your hard shell reduces incoming damage by 20%. Thus, 5-damage attacks will do 4 damage, 10-damage attacks will do 8 damage, and 15-damage attacks will do 12 damage.

You may choose to “Cycle X - Surf USER” to protect your target from non-attack actions from those who are not part of Chaos.

You may choose to “Cycle X - Hydro Pump USER.” USER will take ten damage from a jet of water. Due to your accuracy, this cannot be used if, in the previous cycle, you hit your target or a bodyguard action.

One (1) for each member of Law you outlive, starting with the second.
One (1) for each member of Chaos other than yourself who achieves victory.
One (1) for each member of Evil who dies.
One (1) for at least two members of Good winning.
Negative One (-1) for at least two members of Evil winning.
Also, Every member of Evil receives one Victory Point if you die.
Thunder rumbles, and you realize: Someone has achieved 10 Victory Points.

Is it just you, or is the moon getting closer?

IT IS NOW CYCLE 6. IT WILL END AROUND 7pm GMT-4 ON SEPTEMBER 23rd.

There's a chance that I'll die tonight if my passive shield fails to function due to a team-wide hook. If you were talking with me before my death, remember that deadtalking is allowed.

I'm really sorry, but between a minor headache, an minor stomachache, and being really tired again, I'm delaying update, again. It will be no later than tomorrow, preferably one of the first things I do.

Yep, the moon is getting closer. Haunted.Shadow, Walrein, and PokeguyNXB are all missing. SlottedPig has perished due to Hellfire:
Dear SlottedPig,
You are Elsa.

Creating sentient life and plunging an entire kingdom into winter meets many definitions of godhood.

As a just queen, you are: Lawful Good, member of Good.

Your powers as an ice mage let you cause anyone who attacks you to be hooked next cycle. This bypasses any abilities that might make an action unblockable.

You may choose to “Cycle X - Ice Spikes around USER.” You will create a wall of icicles around your target, causing anyone who attacks your target to take five (5) damage.

Every cycle, you may “Cycle X - Create a Snow Golem to Attack USER.” USER will take five damage from the giant snow golem’s attack.

One (1) for each member of Evil you outlive, starting with the second.
One (1) for each member of Good other than yourself who achieves victory.
One (1) for each member of Chaos who dies.
One (1) for at least two members of Law winning.
Negative One (-1) for at least two members of Chaos winning.
Also, Every member of Chaos receives one Victory Point if you die.
IT IS NOW CYCLE 8. CYCLE 8 SHOULD END SEPTEMBER 30, AT 7 PM GMT -4

DEADLINE

Walrein and Haunted.Shadow are back.

THE MOON IS FALLING! THE MOON IS FALLING! I REPEAT, THE MOON IS ABOUT TO CRASH INTO THE EARTH!

Oh, and Flamestrike died of... heart attack, an army of undead, a swordsman, a crossbow, spiritual judgment, and gladitorial games
Dear Flamestrike,
You are Odin.

As the king of the Norse gods, you sacrificed your eye for knowledge and foresight.

Because you seek to ensure survival after Ragnarok, but are called Oathbreaker, you are: Chaotic Good, member of Good.

Your gift of knowledge and powers of magic allow you to always know how much health is in the game. At the start of the game, this number was 970.

As the patron of berserkers, you may choose every other cycle to “Cycle X - Berserk.” If slain while doing this, you will survive for one cycle after dying. If, at the end of this cycle, you have a positive hit point total, you will remain alive. Your faction-wide power cannot be suppressed unless you take damage this cycle.

You may choose to “Cycle X - Stab USER.” You will stab USER with Gungnir for 10 damage. If this connects with either a target or a bodyguard, then you may not use this the next cycle.

One (1) for each member of Evil you outlive, starting with the second.
One (1) for each member of Good other than yourself who achieves victory.
One (1) for at least two members of Chaos winning.
Negative One (-1) for at least two members of Law winning.
Also, Every member of Law receives one Victory Point if you die.
It is now cycle 9. Cycle 9 ends Friday, October 3rd at 7pm GMT -4

If you did not get results, all went well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)