UU Conquest

in

So, Mazz I just want to confirm rules really quick. Our original team will consist of 1 upper viable poke and one lower viable poke (both of which are randomly distributed) and the other 4 pokes are only D or lower (unranked) pokes, right? As we win battles, we can acquire the 1 poke we want from that person, which can then be used on the teams going forward.

Great concept though!

in

So, Mazz I just want to confirm rules really quick. Our original team will consist of 1 upper viable poke and one lower viable poke (both of which are randomly distributed) and the other 4 pokes are only D or lower (unranked) pokes, right? As we win battles, we can acquire the 1 poke we want from that person, which can then be used on the teams going forward.

Great concept though!
Yeah, this is correct (I run the ru one)

So we've basically got 2 chances do we? Sounds interesting:-) . I'm IN!
Well, based on what i understand you CAN use lower ranked pokes as much as you want.

Our viability ranks only go tp to C which includes a lot, so im not sure what other lower ranked pokes are viable. Time to research!

Well, based on what i understand you CAN use lower ranked pokes as much as you want.

Our viability ranks only go tp to C which includes a lot, so im not sure what other lower ranked pokes are viable. Time to research!
After you lose the two ranked pokemon you're out, the D/lower ranks are essentially fillers.

Last edited:
In.
mind if i ask a question? (im new so i dont wanna mess stuff up xD ) Will the challenge requests be done via Showdown, Skype or IRC?

In.
mind if i ask a question? (im new so i dont wanna mess stuff up xD ) Will the challenge requests be done via Showdown, Skype or IRC?
you can do it on any of the three, and even showdown if you want (usually takes longer)

Mazz will this be starting soon?
Yes, it begins now.

To clarify, you have been given these two Pokemon to use. The remaining members of your team must be unranked Pokemon. If you capture Pokemon from your opponent, you may use that Pokemon on your team. Please post a log of your match and which Pokemon you claimed from your opponent if you win.

Also, there's room for 19 more players. If you're interested in joining, simply post "in", and you can be added to contention.

Sorry, I thought that we were to be pmed the pokemon, and seeing as I did not receive the PM (that didn't exist), I figured I needed to make sure that I was in for sure, and thinking that you would not see an edit, I deleted my original post and reposted. I'm sorry, I didn't realize that.

Sorry, I thought that we were to be pmed the pokemon, and seeing as I did not receive the PM (that didn't exist), I figured I needed to make sure that I was in for sure, and thinking that you would not see an edit, I deleted my original post and reposted. I'm sorry, I didn't realize that.
The OP was edited with the Pokemon you are to be using. I'll mention this to anyone else who may have been wondering.

Sending multiple mass PMs is way too much work (they cap at 12 I think?).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)