UU Conquest

Sorry about the lack of activity on my behalf guys; I had a philosophy midterm on Monday and a Calculus one today, so I took Friday to this morning to focus exclusively on studying. My next two midterms aren't until the first week of November, so I've got some time to get some work done here!

Everything has been updated to the above post, and I've removed a bunch of users and redistributed their Pokemon accordingly I forgot to PM them, but they haven't shown up anyways. I'm asking everyone who signed up to re-check the OP as most players saw a change to their Pokemon. If you were booted, it was due to a total lack of activity.

lufan131 mezomi you two are now in and have Pokemon - check the OP to see what you were distributed. Kitten Milk I have decided to let you back in; there's still a half dozen or so slots remaining and nobody really wants to fill them in. If anyone else wants back in, it's on a first-come-first-serve basis and new competitors will take priority over you.

I'd also like to point out that there's no record or post indicating that King UU had lost Swampert, thus he is not eliminated and may carry on with Swampert and his redistributed Pokemon.

EDIT: Seeing that the VR council are about to fuck up the Viability Ranking Thread on me, there's like room for a bunch more people. If I cannot get enough players to sign on by this weekend, I'll take whatever's left on the Viability Ranking Thread and redistribute it among the current competitors.

Last edited:
just gonna be dropping by to say that mazz never actually did send me the pm

but dropping out anyway so w/e (not that it matters at this point)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)