ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I'm a little interested in, unlikely as it may be, is if the legends have a chance of having their Hidden Ability?

I didn't see the item in the dump, but I really hope the old sea chart makes a come back. I'd really like to catch a heal ball mew.

I forgot to say they are US codes. The other regions should already have got them though.
Too bad, I thought the codes worked on all consoles, and thus I might have gotten myself a Mega Steelix, but alas. I do have a code now, though which can't be redeemed, so anyone in the US who wants it just PM me and it's yours.

Does anyone know if setting your language to Japanese within the demo would mean you get Steelix instead of Glalie?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Is the code supposed to be sent through email or the PTC inbox?

Either way, I don't have one yet. :(

Too bad, I thought the codes worked on all consoles, and thus I might have gotten myself a Mega Steelix, but alas. I do have a code now, though which can't be redeemed, so anyone in the US who wants it just PM me and it's yours.
Thanks for the code Alli! It worked!

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
so i made a pokemon trainer account thingy like 4 days ago just to get this but forgot to opt into the emails until just now.

am i fucked?

(if so, did anyone get an extra code somehow and wants to PM it to me? pls???)

((or someone who is outside the US get it and can give it to me pls))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)