Smogon Grand Slam III - Playoff Tiebreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
i think we all know any adjustments to my original rmt with 'new sets' is absolute bullshit and is cheating, not that we can prove it but considering the life line antis opponent has been given we can pretty much be sure of foul play on meru's part because it was game over at that point and he doesn't really have any other options. So, what i propose is getting a high up auth eg Zarel to check over the sets and pokemon from that game to try and prevent cheating

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Stop shit posting, CTC.

Good luck, KratosMana and Meru.

Why isn't that New Breed guy in the Playoffs? Didn't he win the UU Open?

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
See we wouldn't have to endure this childish and idiotic drama had he quit after the Grand Slam. This round robin fiasco would have never occurred.

Now two mildly good players are fighting for an 8th seed spot just to fodder to Calloflochie afterward. What's the point behind all of this fuss is beyond me.

Good luck. I hope the better player wins.

Last edited:

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
23:27 *** NEWBREED joined #xyuu
23:27 kokoloko ah newbreed,,,,,
23:27 waterdrone not dead
23:27 kokoloko back to claim his spot in the top 8
23:28 NEWBREED indeed
23:28 NEWBREED xD

its a wrap boys lets get the real playoffs going,,,,

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Ok so we have agreed with playing with the same teams, i'll try to play asap. Sorry for all the inconvenience

Hi guys

so watching this replay I see
-Spacial Rend Palkia
-Stone Edge Tyranitar
-5 turns sand

as well as
-a shit ton of ygod bait with only Dark Arc to check
-a shit ton of ghost mons bait with only dark arc to check
-no xern checks
-etc

based off of this information I can conclude a few things
1) Meru took probs RMT and changed all the sets
2) There's no fucking way kratos has been getting Ubers support from IDM

do you really replay same teams when half of one is completely unknown?

bruno

World Defender
Hnnng guess it has to be different teams then

And wtf that wasnt even too much drama dw

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
"I'm gonna quit Smogon if I don't get what I want yada yada yada..." That's ultra dramatic, dear.

I got bored and decided to rank these Playoffs bound players. I'm famous for my honesty, so please don't be offended by anything I say. I only genuinely hate one person on Smogon and that's Masterclass because he's a piece of frozen turd who thinks he the shit when he's just shit, as in brown poop straight outta someone's butt hole kind of shit.

#1. aim
Sometimes when I watch this guy, I'm amazed at how ballsy he plays. Did you see how big his Talonflame was in that one match? He's also skillful at stealing teams and using them to their full potential.

#2. Psychotic
Probably the dark horse of the group. His teams are gimmicky and silly, but that's the main reason why he's formidable. His unpredictably will net him a few surprising wins. He's begging me for UU teams too, so clearly this guy knows what's he's doing.

3. Afro Smash
Even though he lost to me every time we played. He was a pretty tough opponent every time. People tend to steal his RMTs, so I guess he knows what's up when it comes to unknown tiers.

4. Calloflochie
Really don't know much about his plays. Getting the top overall seed isn't a fluke though. Expect him to advance to the next round at the very least.

5. gr8astard
To be frank, you were pretty lucky to get past me round 2 of the RU Open. It was my fault for using someone else's shitty team in the deciding match. Like aim, he makes risky plays and doesn't go for the safest option, which makes him somewhat annoying to play against.

6. chimpact
Sorry don't know you.

7. Lowgock
I know he's German.

8. Lol fodder.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
"I'm gonna quit Smogon if I don't get what I want yada yada yada..." That's ultra dramatic, dear.

I got bored and decided to rank these Playoffs bound players. I'm famous for my honesty, so please don't be offended by anything I say. I only genuinely hate one person on Smogon and that's Masterclass because he's a piece of frozen turd who thinks he the shit when he's just shit, as in brown poop straight outta someone's butt hole kind of shit.

#1. aim
Sometimes when I watch this guy, I'm amazed at how ballsy he plays. Did you see how big his Talonflame was in that one match? He's also skillful at stealing teams and using them to their full potential.

#2. Psychotic
Probably the dark horse of the group. His teams are gimmicky and silly, but that's the main reason why he's formidable. His unpredictably will net him a few surprising wins. He's begging me for UU teams too, so clearly this guy knows what's he's doing.

3. Afro Smash
Even though he lost to me every time we played. He was a pretty tough opponent every time. People tend to steal his RMTs, so I guess he knows what's up when it comes to unknown tiers.

4. Calloflochie
Really don't know much about his plays. Getting the top overall seed isn't a fluke though. Expect him to advance to the next round at the very least.

5. gr8astard
To be frank, you were pretty lucky to get past me round 2 of the RU Open. It was my fault for using someone else's shitty team in the deciding match. Like aim, he makes risky plays and doesn't go for the safest option, which makes him somewhat annoying to play against.

6. chimpact
Sorry don't know you.

7. Lowgock
I know he's German.

8. Lol fodder.
I don't steal :[ i ask politely!! Friends are nice!

#1. aim

#2. Psychotic

3. Afro Smash

4. Calloflochie

5. gr8astard

6. chimpact
Sorry don't know you.

7. Lowgock
I know he's German.

8. Lol fodder.
Swear we've only played once,,

gr8astard

Here comes the waterworks!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 9th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion

#1. aim

#2. Psychotic

3. Afro Smash

4. Calloflochie

5. gr8astard

6. chimpact
Sorry don't know you.

7. Lowgock
I know he's German.

8. Lol fodder.
interesting because you were the one who got lucky in our series :toast:

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Ubers is such a shitty tier but overall that was a good series, good luck in the finals anti

bruno

World Defender
went for the crit on goth, got it, sorry bro, would make the game more interesting w/o it(both could still win etc)

good series sorry for being salty about doubles, i took that pastebin too serious

and i was retarded with the drama, some people told me i wouldn't get the rematch because the same thing happened on spl or something and i just thought that was retarded, just got mad at the time like a standard.human, but i apolagize specially to meru by my acts, he's a chill boi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)