Serious Political problems in your country?

When europeans (other than brits) say far right they tend to mean neo-nazi so yeah not really the same.
This.
A few years ago, they wanted completely to get rid of immigrants but now they just want to stop refugees coming in to the country, for example. Same with Denmark, France and now UK. Nationalism is on the rise.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Oh and since jynx is in HK, maybe tell anything about the protests for democracy and all that?
Sorry for the late reply.

Basically, it goes like this:

China said we are going to have an election where we as citizens can vote.
Sounds good.

Then, China said we can't choose the candidates for the election. They are choosing the candidates.
We were like, "what?"

So some organizations arranged a small protest, and a few were interested.

But then, the police decided to use TEAR GAS at them, who were completely peaceful.
That's how the people participating in later protests exploded.

The police tried to cover themselves up by arresting and accusing student leaders for all sorts of excuses, detaining them for nothing, etc.
These worsen the situation and drew more people into the protest.

Apparently the biggest one right now is that our president said some bad words on the radio. I freakin love my country.

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
The government became stronger and stronger.
I heard how in the UK, the police actually attack the protesters now.
The governments over the world actually can order the police to do anything, and the military department is also under them.
They can do everything they want once they had become the leading party, by no matter what means.

It's reported that in Malaysia, the president cheated.
He was very short in the number of votes, but he insisted he didn't need any votes from Chinese (ethnicity) residents.
Then there was a power cut at the voting station, and after a few hours, when the lights are back on again, his votes increased heaps.
"Malaysian's power cut" from then on became a saying.

And, no regular resident can do a thing about it.
Well I'm happier to be in the UK than the USA where the police can raid your house for throwing eggs, to look for eggs. No, really o_o And they're incredibly well armed.

US governent has created a way to sell endless war to its citizens. 9/11 (I think is an inside job but even if it isn't o_o) is a great way to hold the patriotism of the country. I was so amazed when I heard every day in the USA to have to swear allegiance to the flag or w/e, in the UK we don't have that. As it is I'm worried about government corruption, particularly TTIP as you can see in my signature. This is basically a trade deal that if it went through in europe would allow companies to be more powerful than countries. It would mean reduced safety laws and environmental laws, GMO food o_o and that jus is not good. Oh and fracking.. yea we've seen how poisoned water supplies have become from that O_O

my gf and I are thinking about spending some of our time together over the next few years looking at how to have ourselves our own sustainable habitation

Stratos

Banned deucer.
this is the 'political problems in your country' thread not the 'bitch about someone else's country where you've never visited like you're even more retarded than brap' thread

cops can't enter your house without your permission without a search warrant. even then, they have to get special permission to 'raid' it. not even worth addressing the rest of your conspiracy theories.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
that doesn't mean they don't, in fact, enter your house without your permission.

(you sheep)

the legal system can order you to have a baby, do you think they're gonna stay out of your house?

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/11/08/opinion/pregnant-and-no-civil-rights.html?referrer&_r=2

do you see the connection between eggs and eggs yet, or is an anatomy lesson needed?

there is definitely a conspiracy by the us education system (i.e facebook and reddit) to keep churning out idiots (such as yourself) who think the instantiation of facts amounts to a nutty conspiracy theory

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)