Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Someone to level up my sableye to level 50 with moves on it taunt, foul play, recover, will o wisp

Will offer pokes for them. I already ev trained it.

A question that I'm curious about:
If I were to breed a Scatterbug, and trade the egg to someone in a region with a different Vivillon pattern to me to be hatched, would the Vivillon have my local pattern or the person's foreign pattern?

A question that I'm curious about:
If I were to breed a Scatterbug, and trade the egg to someone in a region with a different Vivillon pattern to me to be hatched, would the Vivillon have my local pattern or the person's foreign pattern?
The egg would have the pattern of its breeder. So in the example you stated, the egg would have your pattern.

Keep or toss diancie?
Hasty 31/30,31/30,31/24,25/24,25/30,31

*Can't really find hp since I just restarted and only at santalune city. I do have more codes I can use though.

EDIT: Tossed

Which Gen IV game would be most worthwhile to RNG in for legends and/or tutor moves (any Gen IV game except SS, it's the one I don't have)?

Edit: Special Ball genderless pokemon are also a factor.

Which Gen IV game would be most worthwhile to RNG in for legends and/or tutor moves (any Gen IV game except SS, it's the one I don't have)?
Um, all the ones you have? Especially for Pokemon that only receive Defog through the HM, (like the birds) since you'd have to trade them to your HG game to transfer... That, and Luxury ball shiny Kyogre for its Primal.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

Edit: Special Ball genderless pokemon are also a factor.
Why not RNG in all of them? Heart Gold has tons of legends if you want to do the most valuable first.

I would like to have a female spitback of a treeko and mudkip with hidden abilities please. I can trade a lot I know for a fact that people have these cmon. I want to complete my hoenn run some help would be nice thank you. Like I said I can offer a lot from my thread.

I would like to have a female spitback of a treeko and mudkip with hidden abilities please. I can trade a lot I know for a fact that people have these cmon. I want to complete my hoenn run some help would be nice thank you. Like I said I can offer a lot from my thread.
I am a little busy right now but i can give you a free HA treeko in a few hours.

Anyone willing to check the shiny value of 6 eggs please it's a dive ball snorunt I can give anything on my thread as well. Thanks

So I got a random non-IV Stored Power eevee off Wonder Trade, and decided to breed for an espeon since I never bred SP onto eevee before. I ended up with a bunch of 5IV non-HA spitbacks. So technically they're flawless, except they just won't become MB espeon.

Any interesting sets that I could play around with? They all have wish, so don't necessarily need stored power. I already have a vaporeon, and at least one of them is going to become synchronize umbreon.

I know Wonder Trading them away is an obvious option, but while I'm totally fine trading away 3-4IV EM spitbacks, I'm not nice enough to trade away flawless spitbacks for yet another pikachu / flabebe / <insert crapmon>. Now that the Giveaway section is back, it's more likely I'll do a GTS Giveaway at some point to clear out my boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)