Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I keep or toss this Diancie
Modest 8-9/31/10-11/31/31/31.
Please keep in mind that I am too lazy to keep reseting for too long.

Last edited:
Okay, really conflicted on this Diancie. IVs confirmed using calculator and IV judge

Mild
31/30/24-25/31/30/31 HP ghost

I've never seen any discussion of Mild Diancie, conflicted on keeping this despite its IVs. No way to back the save up, and no additional games or codes, so I only get one keep.

Okay, really conflicted on this Diancie. IVs confirmed using calculator and IV judge

Mild

I've never seen any discussion of Mild Diancie, conflicted on keeping this despite its IVs. No way to back the save up, and no additional games or codes, so I only get one keep.
I'd Keep

Mild

Keep imo, Mild can run Mixed RP sets (RP/Diamond Storm/Moonblast/Earth Power)

at least, I'd trade for it :)

I think the main thing I'm questioning is if the Diancie would have any trade value. I could use this one, but I'm wondering if it would have any trade value to get Hasty/Naive ones for more standard sets.

Surprised Jebus wants something not in a Luxury Ball
I have cjlaborde2nd 's Hasty and Naive Diancies, I'd trade either one for yours :3

(and why do people overexaggerate my fondness for lux balls :( )

Toss, you should aim for Naive/Hasty/Timid for M-Diancie and Defensive natures for Non-Mega Diancie.
Most of those have been done already, we need more variety imo

I have cjlaborde2nd 's Hasty and Naive Diancies, I'd trade either one for yours :3

(and why do people overexaggerate my fondness for lux balls :( )

Most of those have been done already, we need more variety imo

Yeah. I was aiming for Naive/Hasty myself, but if Mild has some trade value, I'd keep this one considering the best Hasty and Naive have no improvement bar Hex perfect.
I was essentially waiting for either a good Naive/Hasty one, or just something too perfect to drop for another potential nature.

Just because they've been done doesn't mean someone else can't do them also lol.
While I could also do those, do I want to add another Naive/Hasty (not to mention likely inferior to cjlaborde2nd's, or a Mild one no body seems to have done, especially considering how those IVs turned out.

Yeah. I was aiming for Naive/Hasty myself, but if Mild has some trade value, I'd keep this one considering the best Hasty and Naive have no improvement bar Hex perfect.
I was essentially waiting for either a good Naive/Hasty one, or just something too perfect to drop for another potential nature.

While I could also do those, do I want to add another Naive/Hasty (not to mention likely inferior to cjlaborde2nd's, or a Mild one no body seems to have done, especially considering how those IVs turned out.
Go for mild. It has nice ivs and I don't see why at least one person wouldn't find it useable.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is anyone able to help me out with a quick trade evo? If you trade me something garbage, I'll return you a spitback of something I'm currently breeding.

Mild

Toss that defense is terrible....go for something better..

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
So I'm sitting on a certain TR spread but I can't decide which one I should breed among these:

Solosis Quiet 31/0/30/31/31/1 (HP Ice)
Solosis Quiet 31/31/31/31/31/1
Lileep Sassy 31/31/31/31/31/1

Opinions?

So I'm sitting on a certain TR spread but I can't decide which one I should breed among these:

Opinions?
If you want HP Ice 31/odd/31/31/31/0 works ans well and is better for Trick Room with the 0 speed.

Opinions?
I would go for the hp ice one. By the way correct me if this is wrong but I believe we can mention in this thread that we are hosting giveaways right. If so i am hosting a major pink giveaway just check the giveaway forums.

I hatched two shiny togepis, one 31/31/31/31/31/18 with HP ice, the other 19/18/31/31/31/31 with HP dragon, both calm. Which should I train, the one missing speed or the one missing hp?

And for diancie, I'm guessing hast or naive would be the best natures to go for, right? Or jolly, timid?

I hatched two shiny togepis, one 31/31/31/31/31/18 with HP ice, the other 19/18/31/31/31/31 with HP dragon, both calm. Which should I train, the one missing speed or the one missing hp?

And for diancie, I'm guessing hast or naive would be the best natures to go for, right? Or jolly, timid?
Go for Jolly, I haven't seen many and it'd be unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)