Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Would anyone be willing to trade a Ditto with either 31/30/30/30/30/30 or 30/30/30/30/30/30 IVs? I would like to use the Ditto for Hidden Power breeding and/or as a Time Machine parent. :)

anyone have a Sniper Spearow laying around in a box that they can give away? it doesnt have to be bred with any max IV's or natures or anything

i dont have much to give anyway lol

I'll try once more I guess:
Anyone have a Female Horsea line in a Lure Ball to trade me?
Nature IVs ect are unimportant here as I can work them out on my own, but decent ones are always welcome. :D

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Rage glitch doesn't count, but I'll take my lotto ticket anyway.

/me pet

Edit: Random thought, but do things such as Wish Bagon, Chansey, etc even pass Poke Bank hack checks? lol
They weren't Rage-glitched either. :p

Got them off of one of Mat's saves that still had the unhatched eggs on it. Of course the IVs suck, but hey, they have my OT.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
They weren't Rage-glitched either. :p

Got them off of one of Mat's saves that still had the unhatched eggs on it. Of course the IVs suck, but hey, they have my OT.
:o

/me want

I'll try once more I guess:
Anyone have a Female Horsea line in a Lure Ball to trade me?
Nature IVs ect are unimportant here as I can work them out on my own, but decent ones are always welcome. :D
I can catch a derp female for you in HG later tonight if you haven't yet received one.

Looking for someone who can help clone these guys for me. The cloner can keep a fully-redis copy, PM me if you can help:

#719. Diancie
Quiet Nature | Clear Body | 31/31/31/31/29/01
Diamond Storm | Reflect | Return | Moonblast
OT: OCT2014 | ID: 10274
Need 5 copies+original

#410. Shieldon
♂ | Hatched in Ironworks Chamber
Careful Nature | Sturdy | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Wide Guard | Curse | Stealth Rock | Counter
OT: Elle | ID: 17732
Need 5 copies+original

#642. Thundurus (UT lv. 40)
Timid Nature | Prankster | 31/xx/30/30/30/31
Heal Block | Agility | Revenge | Shock Wave
OT: Chev4 | ID:06120
Need 1 copy+original​

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
:o

/me want

I can catch a derp female for you in HG later tonight if you haven't yet received one.
Sure thing. It'll be a little while before I can trade it though; won't be home till late an I'll have to catch it in HG and transfer. I'll PM you when I'm ready

Edit: ...and I just quoted myself. -.-

Not sure if this NEEDs to be in the RNG thread, but how necessary is it to RNG a particular ID/SID to just get a flawless (5/6IV) spread for a mon? I know it's usually important for Shinies, but what about just usable spreads?

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Not sure if this NEEDs to be in the RNG thread, but how necessary is it to RNG a particular ID/SID to just get a flawless (5/6IV) spread for a mon? I know it's usually important for Shinies, but what about just usable spreads?
ID/SID are completely irrelevant to non-shiny spreads.

Looking for someone who can help clone these guys for me. The cloner can keep a fully-redis copy, PM me if you can help:

#719. Diancie
Quiet Nature | Clear Body | 31/31/31/31/29/01
Diamond Storm | Reflect | Return | Moonblast
OT: OCT2014 | ID: 10274
Need 5 copies+original

#410. Shieldon
♂ | Hatched in Ironworks Chamber
Careful Nature | Sturdy | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Wide Guard | Curse | Stealth Rock | Counter
OT: Elle | ID: 17732
Need 5 copies+original

#642. Thundurus (UT lv. 40)
Timid Nature | Prankster | 31/xx/30/30/30/31
Heal Block | Agility | Revenge | Shock Wave
OT: Chev4 | ID:06120
Need 1 copy+original​
I can help if you still need these cloned.

I now need to find the other member of my catching squad

What mons work best? I'm considering a Smeargle with False Swipe, Spore, Imprison, Recover, (last two to stop Mewtwo from Recovering).

Anyone have something lying around with some of those moves?

Shoulda tossed.
Xerneas with a Calm nature doesn't run speed evs, so speed is basically an "X", also, while resetting I was at a friends place and the stats said 201 HP / 115 Defense / 151 Special Attack / 129 Special Defense; I didn't have access to an IV calculator and thought that it was four IV. Since the defense isn't any different at level 50, could you tell me why I should have tossed this 31/X/30/31/31/29 Calm Xerneas? Can I get more input?

[716] Xerneas
OT: Pokéguy (16501) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/05/30/31/31/29
Moves: Aromatherapy, Sleep Talk, Rest, MoonBlast
Notes: This was soft reset by myself. After 600 Hours of resetting for a Modest HP Fire Xerneas, I got one from cjlaborde2nd, and so I switched synchronizers and reset for another 30~ hours for this, so I could move onto Kiloude City and my second 3 IV Diancie event.

RestTalk Cleric
Xerneas @ Leftovers
252 HP / 252 SpDef / 4 Def
Calm Nature (+SpDef, -Atk)
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Moonblast
-Aromatherapy

On stall teams in need of a Cleric, Xerneas is a great mon for the job. With above-average bulk and key resists, it is able to check Darkrai, Palkia, Giratina-O, and Yvetal, all of whom threaten common stall team archetypes.

Rest and Sleep Talk combine for semi-reliable recovery. Aromatherapy wakes you up if you hit it, so it isn't wasted during sleep turns. Moonblast has great coverage in Ubers and hits all the Dragons and Dark-types reasonably hard even when uninvested.

Xerneas with a Calm nature doesn't run speed evs, so speed is basically an "X", also, while resetting I was at a friends place and the stats said 201 HP / 115 Defense / 151 Special Attack / 129 Special Defense; I didn't have access to an IV calculator and thought that it was four IV. Since the defense isn't any different at level 50, could you tell me why I should have tossed this 31/X/30/31/31/29 Calm Xerneas? Can I get more input?

[716] Xerneas
OT: Pokéguy (16501) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Calm - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/05/30/31/31/29
Moves: Aromatherapy, Sleep Talk, Rest, MoonBlast
Notes: This was soft reset by myself. After 600 Hours of resetting for a Modest HP Fire Xerneas, I got one from cjlaborde2nd, and so I switched synchronizers and reset for another 30~ hours for this, so I could move onto Kiloude City and my second 3 IV Diancie event.

RestTalk Cleric
Xerneas @ Leftovers
252 HP / 252 SpDef / 4 Def
Calm Nature (+SpDef, -Atk)
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Moonblast
-Aromatherapy

On stall teams in need of a Cleric, Xerneas is a great mon for the job. With above-average bulk and key resists, it is able to check Darkrai, Palkia, Giratina-O, and Yvetal, all of whom threaten common stall team archetypes.

Rest and Sleep Talk combine for semi-reliable recovery. Aromatherapy wakes you up if you hit it, so it isn't wasted during sleep turns. Moonblast has great coverage in Ubers and hits all the Dragons and Dark-types reasonably hard even when uninvested.
I like it, no one has done Calm Xerneas so far. Would be better in Lux Ball tho

Also on an unrelated topic, Shiny Lux Ball Chesnaught is coming soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)