Status
Not open for further replies.
Won vs Anti in a tight af series, your bad luck was unfortunate, ggs regardless

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ubers-28778
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-uu-28780
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-nu-28782
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-lc-28783

looks like ru dint get saved :I

shoutouts to reyscarface for motivating me, i dont think id of got nearly half the crits without u there to spur me on. Truly what makes mexico such a beautiful city is people like you. And I'm just SO GLAD, you were there to witness me make slam finals from the sidelines.

Last edited:

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
lost, ggs! was a fun series despite the hax haha, was a pleasure playing u bro.

This year was quite interesting for me. I never enjoyed playing on smogon that much because of my bad english, but wc kinda changed my mind, and thank god that happened. I had quite a lot of fun, winning world cup and getting semifinals here, so i have no regrets. Probably could have done better if i was enjoying this game as much as i did before, when i actually tested teams and shit instead of asking them for everyone without even trying it out jajajaja. Anyways, thanks for ciele and bloo for making this such a fun tournament and again i wanna apolagize about the drama on tiebreak. Here are some shouts:

Ubers:Thanks a lot to problems, sweep and hack for the suggestion and helping me a ton on tiebreak(when i actually asked for help), you guys are amazing at ubers and u're gonna destroy spl. Really big thanks to steelskitty for the help too, was fun chatting with u too man, this goes to dallaren too. And specially, big thanks to blim who pretty much saved me on tiebreak and is a really big fren, this man was rooting for me even when he stopped mons haha. I hope your real life goes well man, ur an amazing person and the ubers king himself(even tho u don't want to, but dw they will forget u after spl n_n)

UU: Huge shouts to bouff and sergio(hotncold). You guys are really nice people and really good at the tier, gl in spl! Also, shoutouts to my nigga santuga for the scarf zam LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL man that shit is amazing, also thanks for trynna help when u didn't even know the tier. Thanks to meru too, even tho u couldn't help that much with rl stuff ur suggestions were still nice n__n Finally thanks to my nigga fuga

RU: Shoutouts to my niggas pwn and shake,,,,, even tho u guys are fukin disgustin people, ur help on tiebreak was really important, so ty :] Sergio and Pearl were also really nice with me, thanks a ton. Sorry for not pullin thru with the nicks purl :[ Also thanks molk, unfortunately i didn't end up listening to you, woulda been a clean snackwrap sigh.... Also, thanks to my br frens goao and havor *-* Testing with u guys was a lot of fun.

NU: Thanks the goomy, u're a really cool guy and u're good at this tier, don't care about what anybody says,,,, Also credits to fuga for some help i guess, jaja,,,,

LC: Mostly did everything myself, but thanks melonz *-* specially on this round, ur teams are amazing bro, keep it up.

Thanks for 49 and sugar for the help in general. Also to tesung and moony for the doubles teams, as well as joey for the tests for tiebreak. Thanks for psychotic for the tests on r1 too. And a big thanks to everyone that was supporting me and rooting for me, you guys are amazing! Finally, big thanks to IDM, i learned a lot with you guys. Not gonna shoutout everyone cuz who got time for that,,,

Was fun playing this, see you guys in spl!

Last edited:

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
RU: Shoutouts to my niggas pwn and shake,,,,, even tho u guys are fukin disgustin people, ur help on tiebreak was really important, so ty :] Sergio and Pearl were also really nice with me, thanks a ton. Sorry for not pullin thru with the nicks purl :[ Also thanks molk, unfortunately i didn't end up listening to you, woulda been a clean snackwrap sigh.... Also, thanks to my br frens goao and havor *-* Testing with u guys was a lot of fun.
i told

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)