ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few questions I'd like answered are: has anyone found out the final move tutor list? What about the way we get Johto, Sinnoh, and Unova starters (since they said all pokemon would be obtainable between these games and XY)? I'm mainly still holding out hope for a Defog tutor and Sheer Force Totodile...

Well he made it to the Lati@s event. Yes you do get one right after the 5th gym (where you used to meet Steven near the Berry Master's place). You fly on the opposite Lati to go meet the Lati of your game. Does that make sense? Just look at the pics: https://twitter.com/kristhofer

By the way, how did this guy get a Blastoise? Did he use pokebank or wondertrade or something?
Or just traded one off of X or Y. Similar to how I had all three Johto starters in SoulSilver the day I got it.

Well he made it to the Lati@s event. Yes you do get one right after the 5th gym (where you used to meet Steven near the Berry Master's place). You fly on the opposite Lati to go meet the Lati of your game. Does that make sense? Just look at the pics: https://twitter.com/kristhofer

By the way, how did this guy get a Blastoise? Did he use pokebank or wondertrade or something?
he got it through trade, yeah

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Assuming neutral nature, Kristhofer's Latias has triple flawless in Speed/SAtk/SDef. However, I can't speak for any other natures, since he showed it as Mega Latias in battle. But this brings hope to the return of the triple 31s.

Kinda disappointed that ORAS seems so spartan comparatively. Kinda makes me pray that GF breaks tradition once again and make a simultaneous ORAS/XY.5 (DeltaEmerald and Z), quickly, so we can get on with 7.

and hoopla is on par with the genies IMO. Not really a 'conventional' looking mon.

If Hoopa's new form is strong enough as a mixed attacker/special wall, it'll be like Malamar was never completely useless.

Have any of the leakers done anything with Super Secret Bases yet? The possibility of gaining experience from them is about the only thing left to hope for from these games.

"
  1. Meteorite - A Meteorite that you got at Mt. Chimney. It continues to give off a faint glow and is slightly warm to the touch.
  2. Meteorite - A Meteorite that you got at Mt. Chimney. Some sort of pattern has risen to the surface, and it’s shining with seven colors of light."

Wonder what these are for, the second one is for Ho-Oh/Lugia maybe?

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
"The people, unable to endure any more, cried out to their mighty savior Rayquaza before a great stone that shone with rainbow brilliance. "

We have 3 meteorites in the item list and a meteorite shard. I think you're supposed to combine the meteor shard found in granite cave with the meteorite on mt chimney, and then upgrade that further so it becomes the final stage meteorite - possibly Rayquaza's mega stone?

Just a speculation, because those meteorites sound stage-y

"The people, unable to endure any more, cried out to their mighty savior Rayquaza before a great stone that shone with rainbow brilliance. "

We have 3 meteorites in the item list and a meteorite shard. I think you're supposed to combine the meteor shard found in granite cave with the meteorite on mt chimney, and then upgrade that further so it becomes the final stage meteorite - possibly Rayquaza's mega stone?

Just a speculation, because those meteorites sound stage-y
It probably will be that way, except Rayquaza's Mega Stone isn't present, which is strange

NO MORE MEGAS
:(

Hmmm. So there's a Sea Mauville AND a New Mauville? I'm guessing Sea is the Abandoned Ship then.

Also, Silph Scope reborn as Devon Scope... Was this a thing in R/S?

Mega Tiara - This tiara contains an untold power that somehow enables Pokémon carrying a Mega Stone to Mega Evolve in battle.
ok someone help me out here
who has a tiara

braclet is ours, stickpin is steven, pendent is wally, anchor is archie, glasses is maxie, anklet is zinnia

the only person, unless the battle maison ladies got a makeover and all use tiaras, I can think of would be Lisia but she has a belt

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
who has a tiara

braclet is ours, stickpin is steven, pendent is wally, anchor is archie, glasses is maxie, anklet is zinnia

the only person, unless the battle maison ladies got a makeover and all use tiaras, I can think of would be Lisia but she has a belt
Maybe one of the E4 members since they use Megas in the rematches?

Also 1600 posts, I'm almost to the founding of the colony of Jamestown!

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
who has a tiara

Is it possible to be Glacia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)