ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't, its still called the mega Bracelet. I imagine the Mega Cuffs are what the E4 use when you rematch them.
But:
this is the "Mega Cuff" , as far as I can tell it's just the mega thingy for the male trainer's Contest outfit http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/cosplay5.jpg (probably scrapped since I don't see one for the female's contest outfit).

Also:
  • Mega Bracelet - This cuff contains an untold power that somehow enables Pokémon carrying a Mega Stone to Mega Evolve in battle.
  • Mega Cuff - This bracelet contains an untold power that somehow enables Pokémon carrying a Mega Stone to Mega Evolve in battle.
Why do the descriptions not match up? WHY!?
Chances are, though, after re-reading that bit about how May doesn't have a second mega item, that it just sits in the code as a dummied-out item.

Last edited:
Well, let's look at the positives. Someone got to the Safari Zone and you apparently fight the pokemon in it. I assume this means that the mechanics work pretty much like catching any normal pokemon (instead of some bait and rocks madness). No word on Friend Safari though.

But:

Chances are, though, after re-reading that bit about how May doesn't have a second mega item, that it just sits in the code as a dummied-out item.
May's equivalent is also in the code. At least, her item icon is. Assuming it wasn't the bracelet (the mega items should be "bangles" in the normal clothes), probably both male & female have their contest key stones referred to as "cuffs"

May's equivalent is also in the code. At least, her item icon is. Assuming it wasn't the bracelet (the mega items should be "bangles" in the normal clothes), probably both male & female have their contest key stones referred to as "cuffs"
I'll always wonder what the hell the a bangle is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)