ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird they only bothered putting national dex mons in VR then...
It's weird they give it to you at all before the e4

apparently you can find national dex pokemon through the dex nav and I'm presuming the mirage spots
I haven't been watching the stream, though

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I meant it's weird they only gave the VR trainers national dex mons rather than all trainers. I've seen stuff like Finneon in the wild so I knew that was possible.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It's weird they give it to you at all before the e4

apparently you can find national dex pokemon through the dex nav and I'm presuming the mirage spots
I haven't been watching the stream, though
Mespirit was encountered right after getting the eight badge.

I like how they're giving the legendaries their old generation music instead of remixing it. It would have been awesome if they did though.

So Wallace is officially the first Gym Leader to give you a HM instead of a TM. He gives you HM05 Waterfall.
Probably because in RSE he gave you Water Pulse, which is a Tutor move now iirc.

Wally has his own BATTLE MUSIC!!! It sounds so GOOOOD!!!!

Mod Edit: Stop Double Posting. I will give you another infraction if this continues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's have a moment to savour the taste of the new VGC metagame, if it's National Dex. I mean, why bother giving us all those pokémon if they plan to do something silly?

I just hope it's National Dex - box legends. I can't deal with TopOgre again, with all the diversity that we may have.

Imagine all the pokémon available for VGC. 2015 is gonna be awesomesauce!

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Question for US people....

I received an email from Toys R Us saying they won't get their shipment in on Friday. According to this thread, it's pretty common. Did anyone else who preordered there have issues? I'm kinda livid because TRU was the only place with a decent preorder bonus and Walmart already closed theirs after a week...

About Dragalge with it's H/A being allowed in the GTS, and Unova/Johto starters and Tyrantrum/Auroras not. Well I just tried Dragalge, Tyrantrum and Serperior with their hidden abilites and all were accepted, so I'm taking this as a bad sign in the Adaptability Dragalge being availabile hopes, rather than all three being released.

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So it seems like the move tutor list has been confirmed with 60 moves:
gastro acid, super fang, pain split, snore, heal bell, spite, tailwind, after you, thunderpunch, endeavor, focus punch, low kick, outrage, synthesis, icy wind, uproar, zen headbutt, bind, gravity, earth power, helping hand, iron defense, shock wave, magnet rise, block, last resort, bounce, worry seed, role play, heat wave, knock off, superpower, covet, fire punch, water pulse, bug bite, snatch, dragon pulse, ice punch, iron tail, iron head, aqua tail, foul play, electroweb, giga drain, sky attack, signal beam, skill swap, stealth rock, seed bomb, gunk shot, dual chop, trick, drill run, drain punch, hyper voice, magic coat, magic room, recycle, wonder room

The only difference with the data mine was that there is no dark pulse, sleep talk, roost, and air cutter.

Unfortunately, there's no sucker punch, vacuum wave, or counter. Those are only in gen 4 now.

gastro acid, super fang, pain split, snore, heal bell, spite, tailwind, after you, thunderpunch, endeavor, focus punch, low kick, outrage, synthesis, icy wind, uproar, zen headbutt, bind, gravity, earth power, helping hand, iron defense, shock wave, magnet rise, block, last resort, bounce, worry seed, role play, heat wave, knock off, superpower, covet, fire punch, water pulse, bug bite, snatch, dragon pulse, ice punch, iron tail, iron head, aqua tail, foul play, electroweb, giga drain, sky attack, signal beam, skill swap, stealth rock, seed bomb, gunk shot, dual chop, trick, drill run, drain punch, hyper voice, magic coat, magic room, recycle, wonder room

The only difference with the data mine was that there is no dark pulse, sleep talk, roost, and air cutter.

Unfortunately, there's no sucker punch, vacuum wave, or counter. Those are only in gen 4 now.
Damn, I was hoping that there would be defog...

Counter = Gen 3 only, always has been + probably always will be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)