HA Skrelp Giveaway [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time having a giveaway thread :), a friend of mine was kind enough to give me an HA Skrelp from his AS to my X, and I have been breeding it all day, so I have a lot of HA female spitbacks atm. They all have 3 - 4 IVs (I understand the rule says IV should be listed, but there are so many of them I hope there can be an exception here), all have the ability Adaptability, the nature Modest, and in the ball Luxury Ball. They all have 4 EMs: Haze, Play Rough, Toxic Spikes, and Venom Drench.

ONLY ONE HA SKRELP LEFT!

So how can you get it? My FC is full so unless you're sure we are friends on FC, we'll do it the GTS way:
  1. Deposit a mon on GTS with the message Milk
  2. Leave a comment here, saying 1. what mon you deposited, 2. its level and 3. gender, and 4. your IGN, if you miss any of the info I will ignore you
  3. I will send it to you whenever I am free and tell you when I do so :)
Nelson_Tangela is also giving out HA female spitbacks too :D

One more thing... people may ask the following question:
How come it's hatched on 19/3?
Okay, there's something weird about me. I insist on breeding my mon on my birth date (yeah, I know, weird). I think I may be more likely to breed a shiny on my 'birthday'. Don't judge me, I did hatch a flawless shiny NHA Skrelp!

Last edited:
Deposited a lvl 1 Clamperl, Female, my IGN is Jonathan
Deposited a lvl 1 gible, male, IGN is Jonathan (clamperl got sniped)

Last edited:

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
hey there! deposited a level 1 male aerodactyl, my ign is rin

thanks in advance!

As someone who does not have ORAS yet, this is a nice giveaway.
Deposited a level 18 japanese female Dunsparce. IGN Tori!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)