Stat Switch [Azumarill+Regice Banned]

A way to avoid the coding problem is to exempt HP fro swapping on both base forms and megas.
Eh, easy fix imo:
(Note: Semi-pseudocode because I don't Javascript very well yet, nor do I really know exactly how Showdown implements things.)

Code:
if ( name.contains("-Mega") ) {
  for ( stat in this.mystats ) {
    if ( stat.name != "HP" ) {
      *whatever your normal stat switching code is goes here*
    } //end if
  } //end for
} //end if
*stat-switching code for non-megas goes here*

Eh OK I'd overlooked that it loses out on both its Defense and Special Defense at that point, but I'd still avoid that change if possible.

pseudo-code
Just like to point out you'd have to make sure the "contains Mega in name" thing didn't count stuff like Meganium or else it would do weird things.

Alright, I've worked on the fix, the code right now says that mega's HP inherits base form's.
mods/statswitch/scripts.js
Code:
Array.min = function( array ){
    return Math.min.apply( Math, array );
};
Array.max = function( array ){
    return Math.max.apply( Math, array );
};
exports.BattleScripts = {
    init: function() {
        for (var i in this.data.Pokedex) {
            var template = this.getTemplate(i);
            var baseSpecies = this.getTemplate(template.baseSpecies);
            var newStats = {};
            var stats = [];
            for (var j in template.baseStats) {
                if (j === 'hp') stats.push(baseSpecies.baseStats[j]);
                else stats.push(template.baseStats[j]);
            }
            var bestStatVal = stats.max();
            var worstStatVal = stats.min();
            var bestStat = [];
            var worstStat = [];
            if (template.isMega) {
                    newStats[j] = template.baseStats[j];
                    if (template.baseStats[j] === bestStatVal) {
                        newStats[j] = worstStatVal;
                    }
                    if (template.baseStats[j] === worstStatVal) {
                        newStats[j] = bestStatVal;
                    }
                    if (j === 'hp') {
                        newStats[j] = baseSpecies.baseStats[j];
                    }
                }
            } else {
                    newStats[j] = template.baseStats[j];
                    if (template.baseStats[j] === bestStatVal) {
                        newStats[j] = worstStatVal;
                    }
                    if (template.baseStats[j] === worstStatVal) {
                        newStats[j] = bestStatVal;
                    }
                }
            }
            this.modData('Pokedex', i).baseStats = newStats;
        }
    }
};

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well as Azumarill is banned now, we can move on to our next issue: Unbanning Ubers!
Currently I'm considering these to be unbanned:
60/150/50/150/50/60 in Shield Form and 60/50/150/50/150/60 in Blade Form.
135/90/90/70/90/125
160/70/50/70/50/90
120/71/95/71/95/99
40/60/100/125/100/100
125/120/170/90/100/95
105/90/150/90/150/95
100/103/125/120/125/75

Some of these might be controversial, but that's why you can discuss them first! You can also bring up other Ubers but they'll probably have less chance of being unbanned!
Have fun.

I feel like skymin and crayqauza should stay banned.

Alteratively lucarionite should be unbanned since the reason it was banned was unpredictability and it would now have to run special.

EV

Banned deucer.
  • Kangaskhan is still a giant threat thanks to a usable special move pool and Seismic Toss. Keep her banned.
  • Shaymin will require paralysis or even TR support now. It's basically Togekiss with crappier typing.
  • Ray is nearly as bulky and strong as Giratina. Its bulk will help it setup.
  • Kyurem-W will be exclusively physical. It's going to be very hard to break though with 125/170/100 defenses.

Keep Kanga out of this meta. Seismic Toss and awesome special coverage=dead meta

Darkrai still has Base 125 Speed with Bad Dreams, Dark Void, Swords Dance, and a usable physical movepool. It can even still go Nasty Plot if you want, though the effectiveness of NP has mostly gone.

Deoxys-D still provides really good hazard support, even though it lost a little bulk (160/50/50 isn't that much worse than 50/160/160). I'd be hesitant to free it.

Everything else seems fine to unban though. Kyurem-W has a really bad physical movepool, lol Aegislash, Shaymin-S is slow and has crippling weaknesses, and Rayquaza and Genesect both lost most of their offensive prowess.

Kyurem-W is probably gonna be outclassed by Kyurem-B and Kyurem-N tbh. Kyurem-B does tank better and Kyurem-N does SubRoost better.

Well I see no reason not to. Everyone was pretty pro-ban though in different degrees.
Azumarill is now banned.
NOCturnal Hunter hope you're happy.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well as Azumarill is banned now, we can move on to our next issue: Unbanning Ubers!
135/90/90/70/90/125
160/70/50/70/50/90
120/71/95/71/95/99
40/60/100/125/100/100
125/120/170/90/100/95
105/90/150/90/150/95
100/103/125/120/125/75

Some of these might be controversial, but that's why you can discuss them first! You can also bring up other Ubers but they'll probably have less chance of being unbanned!
Have fun.
I honestly feel that Rayquaza should be unbanned, as should Mega Kangaskhan. Honestly, I am biased towards unbanning Mega Mom due to that base 40 HP, which makes it significantly less dangerous. Also Deoxys-D is a good unban in my opinion. Skymin would be nice as a wall breaker because of its crazy bulk combined with Seed Flare+Serene Grace, but it is still going to miss its flinching prowess. Darkrai is a "HELL NO!!!!" for unbanning; it still has Dark Void, it is still very quick, and it has both Bad Dreams to abuse Dark Void and more bulk to play with. Aegislash shouldn't have ever became an uber in my opinion; despite the fact that it is very centralizing, it isn't that good with, eh, certain threats around in OU. Here, I might be biased against unbanning for once as the main threats to it aren't AS common, although Stance Change is screwed badly. Genesect is bad now, please unban it so we can watch it become a NU Pokemon. Kyurem-W may not be as good at all, because its usable movepool is turned upside down, although it might be good against certain physical threats in the metagame. It hates Stealth Rock though.

I am wondering about certain ubers that aren't that good here. The ones I have gone through and really thought about so far are: Zekrom, Xerneas, Yveltal, Reshiram, and, to a much lesser extent, Deoxys-N. Zekrom's and Reshiram's movepools are both screwed with as they can't use their respective signature moves well. Xerneas and Yveltal both have a ton of physical defense but hit like wet paper bags in a meta where a lot of things are bulkier. Deoxys-N I am mentioning solely because of its massive mixed bulk but it can't do shit to even the frailest of glass cannons and so slow that it can't really do anything at all. Then again, with this philosophy, Deoxys-A should be unbanned right now because it can't take a hit even with 50/180/180 bulk. Because of that base 50 HP, that base 180 defenses don't mean much.

Overall, the metagame is surprisingly stable. It might have broken shit now, but as far as I know, it is stable.

Deoxys-N I am mentioning solely because of its massive mixed bulk but it can't do shit to even the frailest of glass cannons and so slow that it can't really do anything at all. Then again, with this philosophy, Deoxys-A should be unbanned right now because it can't take a hit even with 50/180/180 bulk. Because of that base 50 HP, that base 180 defenses don't mean much.
It's super Standard Deoxys Defense. Why on Earth would we unban it, unless we decide the rest of the meta's central threats are good enough to overcome its awesomeness.

Deoxys-D still provides really good hazard support, even though it lost a little bulk (160/50/50 isn't that much worse than 50/160/160).
252 Atk Tyranitar Crunch vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Deoxys-D: 180-212 (59.2 - 69.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after sandstorm damage

Standard Deoxys Defense being attacked by Standard Tyranitar.

252 Atk Tyranitar Crunch vs. 0 HP / 252 Def Deoxys-D: 318-374 (68.9 - 81.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after sandstorm damage

Stat Switch Deoxys Defense being attacked by Standard Tyranitar. Its low roll damage is slightly lower than the previous high roll damage. It's noticeably worse.

Mega Kangaskhan I've already argued should be unbanned -and that was before I knew it has like a third the HP. If it's "broken" in this meta I will be amazed and want to unban it just to see it happen. More likely it will be such garbage nobody uses it, or very niche in its utility. Remember all those calcs I made showing the Regis do severe damage to it? I did those with it having its normal 100 HP. Take an 80% health hit and just assume it's a OHKO.

Darkrai I suspect is still Uber. It would be nice to unban it, and I'm for tentatively unbanning it to test if it's still broken or not, but I won't be surprised if it's just a different flavor of Uber.

Skymin is, to my understanding, Uber primarily because of its flinch-hax, which is crippled with a base Speed of 75. If I'm wrong and it's Uber primarily for a bunch of other reasons, than I guess it shouldn't be unbanned -but overall I'm for unbanning it.

Aegislash sucks and should be unbanned. It can't attack effectively (But its Imposters can), and if it wants to use its bulk it needs to open with something like Shadow Sneak to force it into its bulky Blade Forme before it gets attacked, which is like a dead move slot. Don't even think of switching in, and King's Shield is now a very dubious move. I'm not sure what use it will even have.

Genesect is much less aggressive, which makes its access to Extreme Speed and powerful attacking moves less useful. Trading for HP gives it more bulk, so it's more likely to survive attacks, but it's not actually a good set-up attacker if you're not in STABmons, and it's not really got the movepool to wall. Overall it's basically just worse at what it does. Is it merely OU material? I'd like to find out: unban at least temporarily is my opinion.

Rayquaza I'd be hesitant to unban. Regular Rayquaza ends up quite the wall, and then Mega Rayquaze (Which can admittedly remain banned) gets an Ability that helps it wall. To be fair, Rayquaza can't heal itself... I guess it might be worth test-unbanning it...

Kyurem White is Standard Kyurem Black, only trying to pretend to itself it can wall instead of using its monster Attack to be useful. That is, Kyurem White doesn't have monster Attack. And it doesn't have Pressure like regular Kyurem to actually be good at stall. So I'm pretty sure unbanning it works.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly feel that Rayquaza should be unbanned, as should Mega Kangaskhan. Honestly, I am biased towards unbanning Mega Mom due to that base 40 HP, which makes it significantly less dangerous. Also Deoxys-D is a good unban in my opinion. Skymin would be nice as a wall breaker because of its crazy bulk combined with Seed Flare+Serene Grace, but it is still going to miss its flinching prowess. Darkrai is a "HELL NO!!!!" for unbanning; it still has Dark Void, it is still very quick, and it has both Bad Dreams to abuse Dark Void and more bulk to play with. Aegislash shouldn't have ever became an uber in my opinion; despite the fact that it is very centralizing, it isn't that good with, eh, certain threats around in OU. Here, I might be biased against unbanning for once as the main threats to it aren't AS common, although Stance Change is screwed badly. Genesect is bad now, please unban it so we can watch it become a NU Pokemon. Kyurem-W may not be as good at all, because its usable movepool is turned upside down, although it might be good against certain physical threats in the metagame. It hates Stealth Rock though.

I am wondering about certain ubers that aren't that good here. The ones I have gone through and really thought about so far are: Zekrom, Xerneas, Yveltal, Reshiram, and, to a much lesser extent, Deoxys-N. Zekrom's and Reshiram's movepools are both screwed with as they can't use their respective signature moves well. Xerneas and Yveltal both have a ton of physical defense but hit like wet paper bags in a meta where a lot of things are bulkier. Deoxys-N I am mentioning solely because of its massive mixed bulk but it can't do shit to even the frailest of glass cannons and so slow that it can't really do anything at all. Then again, with this philosophy, Deoxys-A should be unbanned right now because it can't take a hit even with 50/180/180 bulk. Because of that base 50 HP, that base 180 defenses don't mean much.

Overall, the metagame is surprisingly stable. It might have broken shit now, but as far as I know, it is stable.
Deoxys-N is going to be standard's Deoxys-D but better, I feel. We've already gone over how 150/150/150 defences are ridiculous (Mega Diancie's uninvested 150/160/160 bulk is 3HKO'd by Banded Regice's Ice Punch) and there's (currently) a surprising lack of Dark/Ghost spam in this meta, while Bug also seems uncommon from what I've played thus far. Deoxys-A could get unbanned, but it's literally OU's Deoxys-D with better bulk and much higher Speed so probably not.

Mega Kangaskhan wouldn't be nearly as threatening as Azu was because it lacks priority, a way to boost, and the ability to use a held item. That said, it still looks like scary-good offence.

Rayquaza still has Swords Dance and Dragon Ascent to play with, and it can potentially use Dragon Ascent multiple times and live thanks to those shiny new 105/150/150 defences. That said, it's still horribly screwed by Ice, and anything that's quad-weak to Ice is going to have serious trouble making a splash in this meta thanks to Regice. I'm not entirely convinced it's actually safe to unban it regardless, though. Just because every team is going to be running Regice doesn't mean you need to let in a million sweepers that are only stopped by being out-swept by Regice.

Shaymin-Sky can probably come down from Ubers now that it's too slow for flinch hax, and is still quad-weak to Ice (Regice screws it over), and weak to Rock (Regirock screws it over), and weak to Fire (Mega Charizard Y and Mega Houndoom screw it over), and weak to Flying.

Genesect is only good for countering Regice (which admittedly might be a decent niche).

Rayquaza I'd be hesitant to unban. Regular Rayquaza ends up quite the wall, and then Mega Rayquaze (Which can admittedly remain banned) gets an Ability that helps it wall. To be fair, Rayquaza can't heal itself... I guess it might be worth test-unbanning it...
Can we ban Mega Rayquaza? I suppose we could outright ban the move Dragon Ascent, but as far as I recall it has no Mega Stone and only has to know Dragon Ascent to be able to Mega Evolve.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
On another note, Stat Switch has been nominated for OMotM. And it has gotten quite a few votes already! If you want Stat Switch as OMotM and playable on main for (at least) a month, then go vote!

I'm new to this metagame, so I don't know what the popular Pokemon are in the metagame and stuff. Keep that in mind.
135/90/90/70/90/125
160/70/50/70/50/90
120/71/95/71/95/99
40/60/100/125/100/100
125/120/170/90/100/95
105/90/150/90/150/95
100/103/125/120/125/75

Have fun.
Aegislash probably won't cause too much harm, seeing as it has to attack with 50 base attack in order to get its bulk back. Shadow Sneak will be pretty mandatory on it. The only sets I see doing well are Swords Dance and SubToxic. I think it should be unbanned.
Darkrai still has a fast Dark Void and while its attacking stats are low, its Attack is still high enough for a dangerous SD set with Sucker Punch. I'm leaning towards unban on this one, but it may still be broken.
Deoxys-D still looks pretty bulky thanks to that high HP. I'm leaning towards a ban on this one, seeing as it hasn't changed much from before, but I could be overestimating its bulk and the metagame probably has better Taunt users and Magic Bouncers.
Genesect has a lot of defensive prowess now, but the power that made it broken before is no longer there. Plus, it's still in a pretty awkward speed tier. Unban for me.
Mega Kangaskhan may be less broken than before without priority or special boosting moves aside from Work Up. It has good coverage, but no good Normal STAB. I say unban.
White Kyurem is basically like Black Kyurem now and probably worse. Definite unban.
Rayquaza may be too good defesively and could still work as a bulky Dragon Dancer. Leaning towards a ban.
Shaymin-S may be bulky, but its Defensive typing is poor and it is much slower than before, meaning less flinches. It may hit hard and cause trouble for stall, but Pokemon like Arcanine, Talonflame, defensive Dragonite, and Zapdos still fare very well against it. Unban

On another note, I'd like to share a few of the sets I made for my first team.
Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Thunder Wave
I'll be using this as my Regice check and spinner. Starmie's 115/85/85 bulk should serve it well.

Kecleon @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Sucker Punch
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
A revenge killer and, in some cases, an anti-lead. It will have trouble with Fairies, but hurts pretty much everything else that's not a physical wall.

Dragalge @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 16 Atk / 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Gunk Shot
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave
Dragalge's high speed allows it to break much of the tier without being forced out so much. Dragon + Poison + Fighting is perfect coverage, and Gunk Shot can get past some special walls even with Dragalge's mediocre 75 base attack thanks to Adaptability and Gunk Shot's high BP.

I'm new to this metagame, so I don't know what the popular Pokemon are in the metagame and stuff. Keep that in mind.

Aegislash probably won't cause too much harm, seeing as it has to attack with 50 base attack in order to get its bulk back. Shadow Sneak will be pretty mandatory on it. The only sets I see doing well are Swords Dance and SubToxic. I think it should be unbanned.
Darkrai still has a fast Dark Void and while its attacking stats are low, its Attack is still high enough for a dangerous SD set with Sucker Punch. I'm leaning towards unban on this one, but it may still be broken.
Deoxys-D still looks pretty bulky thanks to that high HP. I'm leaning towards a ban on this one, seeing as it hasn't changed much from before, but I could be overestimating its bulk and the metagame probably has better Taunt users and Magic Bouncers.
Genesect has a lot of defensive prowess now, but the power that made it broken before is no longer there. Plus, it's still in a pretty awkward speed tier. Unban for me.
Mega Kangaskhan may be less broken than before without priority or special boosting moves aside from Work Up. It has good coverage, but no good Normal STAB. I say unban.
White Kyurem is basically like Black Kyurem now and probably worse. Definite unban.
Rayquaza may be too good defesively and could still work as a bulky Dragon Dancer. Leaning towards a ban.
Shaymin-S may be bulky, but its Defensive typing is poor and it is much slower than before, meaning less flinches. It may hit hard and cause trouble for stall, but Pokemon like Arcanine, Talonflame, defensive Dragonite, and Zapdos still fare very well against it. Unban

Starmie @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Thunder Wave
I'll be using this as my Regice check and spinner. Starmie's 115/85/85 bulk should serve it well.

Kecleon @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Sucker Punch
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
A revenge killer and, in some cases, an anti-lead. It will have trouble with Fairies, but hurts pretty much everything else that's not a physical wall.

Dragalge @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Gunk Shot
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave
Dragalge's high speed allows it to break much of the tier without being forced out so much. Dragon + Poison + Fighting is perfect coverage, and Gunk Shot can get past some special walls even with Dragalge's mediocre 75 base attack thanks to Adaptability and Gunk Shot's high BP.
When was Adaptability Dragalge released? And where the heck do you get it?

Edit: DexNav in ORAS, I assume?

Last edited:
Yep. Sadly, it is the only new released Hidden Ability in ORAS. (Still waiting on ya Contrary Serperior, Rock Head Tyrantrum and Sheer Force Feraligatr)
Amen brother. We all want those awesome threats to be legal. Well, at least I want them to be legal.

Aegislash probably won't cause too much harm, seeing as it has to attack with 50 base attack in order to get its bulk back. Shadow Sneak will be pretty mandatory on it. The only sets I see doing well are Swords Dance and SubToxic. I think it should be unbanned. Sure. I will then run a gimmicky set of Power Trick lol.
Darkrai still has a fast Dark Void and while its attacking stats are low, its Attack is still high enough for a dangerous SD set with Sucker Punch. I'm leaning towards unban on this one, but it may still be broken. I'm pretty sure it swaps speed for bulk. But me personally I am worried more about Azumarill, which thank goodness is now banned. Halleluiah!
Deoxys-D still looks pretty bulky thanks to that high HP. I'm leaning towards a ban on this one, seeing as it hasn't changed much from before, but I could be overestimating its bulk and the metagame probably has better Taunt users and Magic Bouncers. NO WAY. Unban for sure! It may have solid HP but its defensive stats aren't doing it favors!
Genesect has a lot of defensive prowess now, but the power that made it broken before is no longer there. Plus, it's still in a pretty awkward speed tier. Unban for me. Stall thanks you. Because I use stall, I thank you.
Mega Kangaskhan may be less broken than before without priority or special boosting moves aside from Work Up. It has good coverage, but no good Normal STAB. I say unban. Agreed. To the fullest.
White Kyurem is basically like Black Kyurem now and probably worse. Definite unban. Agreed.
Rayquaza may be too good defesively and could still work as a bulky Dragon Dancer. Leaning towards a ban. You would be surprised by how easy it can be beaten. One ice move and it is still gone, with or without massive bulk.
Shaymin-S may be bulky, but its Defensive typing is poor and it is much slower than before, meaning less flinches. It may hit hard and cause trouble for stall, but Pokemon like Arcanine, Talonflame, defensive Dragonite, and Zapdos still fare very well against it. Unban. Agreed in all ways. Although I feel stall would use it more than offense. And Talonflame is nowhere in this metagame. Also Arcanine wouldn't hit hard enough.

Starmie @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Thunder Wave
I'll be using this as my Regice check and spinner. Starmie's 115/85/85 bulk should serve it well. Starmie would rather be an Analytic attacker to be honest. As a Regice counter, I would actually recommend Gallade, it is surprisingly bulky on both sides while Vacuum Wave is a clean KO.

Kecleon @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Sucker Punch
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
A revenge killer and, in some cases, an anti-lead. It will have trouble with Fairies, but hurts pretty much everything else that's not a physical wall. Get rid of this thing ASAP. It is overshadowed as a physical attacker by Medicham, Regice, and to a lesser extent Greninja.

Dragalge @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Gunk Shot
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave
Dragalge's high speed allows it to break much of the tier without being forced out so much. Dragon + Poison + Fighting is perfect coverage, and Gunk Shot can get past some special walls even with Dragalge's mediocre 75 base attack thanks to Adaptability and Gunk Shot's high BP. Doesn't change the fact that it has limited coverage, and it still hits like a wet paper bag.
Too lazy to talk much about this, just going to put my responses to your arguments in green.

One ice move and it is still gone, with or without massive bulk.
Mega Rayquaza gets Delta Stream.

And Talonflame is nowhere in this metagame.
It lowers Speed for Special Defense. It's better than ever in some ways. Who cares that you're slow when you lean on Gale Wings anyway?

Sure. I will then run a gimmicky set of Power Trick lol.
Didn't know it got that, still leaning toward unban because it will be hard to switch in etc etc.

Last edited:
Get rid of this thing ASAP. It is overshadowed as a physical attacker by Medicham, Regice, and to a lesser extent Greninja.
Regice doesn't have priority, Greninja is slow and doesn't have Fake Out (but is understandable because Water Shuriken can break through some sashed leads) and Medicham is also slow and does not get STAB on its priority. Kecleon may not fare as well against stall, but it will work as a nice anti-Lead and revenge killer with dual priority and high speed.

Doesn't change the fact that it has limited coverage, and it still hits like a wet paper bag.
I just did some calcs with Dragalgae on defensive Pokemon in the OP with full SpD investment and I discovered that while it was not quite hitting hard enough with a Life Orb, it was only barely missing 2HKOs on Pokemon it hits for neutral damage. That doesn't seem like a paper bag, though it is probably best that I use another Pokemon that can secure those 2HKOs without resorting to Specs.

Starmie would rather be an Analytic attacker to be honest. As a Regice counter, I would actually recommend Gallade, it is surprisingly bulky on both sides while Vacuum Wave is a clean KO.
I don't know about that. I'm going to keep it for now and see how it goes, as my team doesn't have room for both Gallade and another spinner right now. Besides, it basically looks like Slowbro with better bulk on both sides and Rapid Spin so I'm sure that it'll be fine.

I'm pretty sure it swaps speed for bulk.
I knew that, but I was just saying that that's SubSD could be a possible set even with 90 Atk. Probably not all that great though. Even more of a reason not to ban it.

Thanks for the responses.

Snaquaza

KACAW
Genesect, Aegislash, Shaymin-Sky and Kangaskhanite have been unbanned!
Diancite has been quickbanned!
Kyurem-White, Rayquaza, Darkrai, Deoxys-Defense are still being discussed. Zekrom, Xerneas, Yveltal, Reshiram are also open for discussion as is any other Uber.

Like I said unban lucarionite because the only reason it was banned was its unpredictability that it no longer has since its forced to run special.
Keep xerneas banned. It has better bulk to go with its great type and lets it setup geomancy then kill everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)